Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 [1336] 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509622 times)
rat4 (OP)

Activity: 323
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 09:17:00 AM

Call for testing.

Plan: testnet will work on current protocol for 1440 blocks and then switch to new one.

New changes are addressing some criticism of current protocol. And also optimizing CPU usage.

Compiled windows wallet https://mega.co.nz/#!jUIADJJL!xsFr1FlblR6GwcHL_cw35lL0g6uFLUVL0E_vjTaAS50
If you compile from sources use branch "protocolv2"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:35:27 AM

Got the newspaper article scanned

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3nOKwtbN809YUtVYlhMeVNjWTQ/edit?usp=sharing

- Gritt
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 09:46:27 AM

350 volume just moving back and forth from 27K to 28K. That's pretty awesome. lol  Grin

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:49:32 AM

Call for testing.

Plan: testnet will work on current protocol for 1440 blocks and then switch to new one.

New changes are addressing some criticism of current protocol. And also optimizing CPU usage.

Compiled windows wallet https://mega.co.nz/#!jUIADJJL!xsFr1FlblR6GwcHL_cw35lL0g6uFLUVL0E_vjTaAS50
If you compile from sources use branch "protocolv2"

Sweet! Was getting some CPU spikes here and there while staking the wallet and playing Battlefield 4 at the same time. Good work!

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:50:44 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 10:12:57 AM by XbladeX

Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?

I vowed to ignore you because I think people like you are a cancer to creativity and morale, but I decided that I should make a comment because your criticisms are damaging and unwanted. I think Jabulon ideas are great and I am glad he is enthusiastic about helping. However, I also think if he wants to use his leading lady as the "face" of BlackCoin the community should take a vote. The way you present your criticisms are condescending and demoralizing. What makes your criticisms even more insulting is I have yet to see you propose projects or creative ideas to add value to BlackCoin. It is unfortunate we as a community cannot take a vote to ban you because I think people like you dissuade others from wanting to participate. If you are not going to propose ideas of your own, or at the very least stop criticizing the work and ideas of other members, then please STFU and stop clicking post. Go back to IRC and be negative there.

You want me to propose ideas? Here they are: Use all your enthusiasm, "work" and resources to REALLY help BlackCoin. By getting more merchants accepting payments with it, THAT'S really helping the cause, not damaging the brand. Stop the nonsense, the absurd noise, the outrageous "events" and concentrate your efforts in the essence, ok? Where do you get that BlackCoin should be "associated with wealth"? As a stakeholder I SPECIFICALLY don't want BlackCoin to have ANY association with wealth or the wealthy, but with the unprotected layman abused by those in power, political or monetary, ok? Get the idea? Not all publicity is good or even acceptable, alright? More ideas? how about getting the best pool possible? How about getting more, many more, miners to sign in, as a consequence of being the best? You want to help, why not helping with that? There are many growing pains already present and more that will materialize in the near future, as is logical in a coin that has been out in the public light for just 2 months. 2 fucking months! What's the rush? What exactly do you want to achieve, other than getting the price in the exchanges higher, and for which you are not only willing to work seemingly non-stop but also involving your wife and act, on occasion, as a total ahole (the WC debacle) or an unethical manipulator (the ill-fated stopped-at-the-last-second-by-the-devs, attempt at influence the market price). What is it? You post ad infinitum, that you just want to "help" and do good for "the community". Well, the community is not just a few outspoken yahoos with loose connection with reality who post several times a day in this forum; the community is formed by all those who have invested in this coin because they see in it the possibility of a great future, rewarding, of course, but a long term future in which associations with market manipulators or "wealth"  have absolutely no place whatsoever.

So feed your ego or comply with whatever your ulterior motives might be as you deem necessary, but stop the bullcrap. You do what you do for self-serving purposes ONLY and, to many -if not most- in detriment of this community that would do much better without most if not all of your initiatives.

Barrabas - What are you actually doing for this coin? Are you personally doing anything to attract merchants, as you petulantly demand others do? Anything else? Anything whatsoever?

In fact, merchant outreach is only one angle. Yes, a crucial one. As is creating a quality product in the first place. As is advertising, PR, and all positive efforts to attain visibility. This is true for any enterprise, most especially a startup. It requires experimentation and imagination. Not all ideas will succeed. Not everyone will agree on what is best. People will bring diverse talents to the table. But they are taking creative action. You are playing the curmudgeon, the misanthrope. And you would set yourself up as some kind of champion of 'the unprotected layman abused by those in power'. Ni&^a please. Sounds ever so noble. But your words ring hollow.

What is the point in asking a question whose answer you are going to consider the "ring hollow", whatever that answer is? Like in the case of the ineffable IE, the personal attacks -his only response to critical thinking-, have no place nor serve any purpose here. Nor have your pretension that I "demand others do". I demand absolutely nothing of anyone, but when asked for ideas, I produce good ones easily, no matter how obvious. Among other things what I am doing is try to instill some reason and common sense here, things that would maybe preserve the future of this coin whose reputation can be easily compromised by wild, greedy people running amok. Oh, I am also BUYING a lot of BlackCoin (you think that is doing something for it?) You state "all positive efforts to attain visibility" as a need or even a convenience and classify BlackCoin as a "startup", trying, seemingly, to establish some similitude with the corporate world. Well, stop the common place because there's none: This is a cryptocurrency, not an enterprise of any kind with a product to market and sell. Are we clear on that? Creative action is great when it is creative... as in brainstorming. As in what about.... and then, after examining every single possible angle, is approved and put in practice. "Creative" as in let's see who comes up with the most outrageous idea and I am going to make it happen, if other people are crazy enough to send the donations, regardless of what anyone else thinks... that is dangerous. Because trial and error, when dealing with a brand, is simply not viable: If a brand is damaged, no amount of effort or PR will salvage it. The brand image of BlackCoin, so far, is pristine. Why compromise it? why risk a perception, inside of the crypto world, that could destroy what has already been accomplished? What potential reward will justify assuming such a risk? and, ultimately, why? Isn't BlackCoin doing exceptionally well with just two months in the marketplace? At number 9 in market cap, by any measure it is doing excellent. Did it get there through unethical market manipulation? No. Did it got there through some "supporters" organizing outrageous public "happenings"? No. Why should it be associated now with such things?

Another poster has pointed out that, to his perception, Asiacoin, Whitecoin and Cinnicoin are "hot on Blackcoins's heels" and that "we better do something about that". Well what about let them follow their own paths and try to catch up? They are more like "cold on Blackcoin heel's" and 1/10 ot its market cap (or 1/15th, in the case of cinni) and not getting any better. But, more importantly, shouldn't we be looking up instead of down? I don't see PeerCoin or their stakeholders engaging in such outrageous activity... and they have been around for a long time and people has lost patience many months ago because the price didn't got as high as they expected or wanted? I don't even see Dogecoin engaging in such behaviors, nor any of their supporters, even though the whole idea of the coin is perceived to be a joke, therefore the "brand image" is more loose than Blackcoin can be. Do you? Does it look like they are in any kind of danger or "need to do outrageous stuff"? Same applies to most if not all the coins placed in those 8 spots that separate BlackCoin from the top ... in just 2 months.

Consider my words hollow of whatever serves your agenda better, but if you are to argue or debate other's positions, better  use some common sense in lieu of actual knowledge.

Oh, I am no champion of anything, including "unprotected laymen....", but BlackCoin should perhaps strive to be.
I don't agree:
Dogecoin comes out to people 1) Dogecoin... 2) Sponsor jamaka team 3) Nascar 4) Doge for watter action and more...
Many other coins don't make such actions like PPC but who cares ?
POS coin like BC need to expand because it has 7day of POW it is not PPC with much wider distribution.
Without any GOOD buzz marketing like eg. that IE Card/Wallstreet combo BC won't rise so much to be big it needs marketing.
IMO if we do that action that could thinks that BC is much stronger than 99% of all other alts.
Donation for that is risky as allays in crypto every coin is risk BTC,Ripple,MSC,NXT... no matter what you think their price once go up once down.
If IE wouldn't make those BC cards i would ignore his Wallstreet plan but now i give him trust credit and some donations.
About brand image PPC in wiki is accursed about premine who cares that now ?...
Even IE won't make that even but community was managed get that 10000$ in few weeks - this is signal for developers there are money
i can offer some job and got well paid for it...
If IE wil keep promises that will bring BC on new lvl that which is needed to distance it from copy cat alts.
To be higher than alts you need to show that you are stronger and make something that is hard to coppy like
coinkite,bc card... if we do Wallstreet event...
Wallstreet is more for show others that BC is stronger than speculative rest...
Doge with Nascar-Jamajka-Doge for watter-Dogecon shows that they are able do more than 99% other coins.
PPC will sit at place it will be behind of new strong coins approaching like : Etherum,Emunie,NEM,Exo - new code not copies.
Like Ethereum,MSC bigger moneys inside ( focus those competitors now shit copies in long run money will go there)

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Minerz

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:06:30 AM

+1 Nice.Im super confident about the future of blackcoin.Going to buy much much more next week. Todays/next weeks price is irrelevant.Everything under 1€ is cheap.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:18:53 AM

350 volume just moving back and forth from 27K to 28K. That's pretty awesome. lol  Grin

Unless you're trying to make profits - then it's pretty hard... although I was able to have a bunch of micro sales (~1250BC each) go through from 28800 - 28980 earlier today and just re-bought for the entire amount from 27015 - 26970.  It was pretty lucky actually as someone just dumped ~7BTC all at once... with so little there it could have been uglier price-wise.  Of course, I could also look at it as "I should have set lower offers" but I'm just happy to be back in BC (while netting extra BC of course)!

With the pool ramping up I felt pretty nervous sitting on the BTC side too long - I think it will be a positive mover in the BC market.  Don't know if that means we'll break through the higher resistance, but I think it will create more psychological support at these levels if nothing else and potentially mitigate some of the downtrend we've seen this week.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:19:06 AM

Wall Street Takeover Update

Instead of replying to multiple comments, I decided to address some concerns in one post.

Why are we using women? It seems trashy and gives BlackCoin a bad image.

Lets face it sex sells and almost every brand uses sex to sell. Women all dressed alike will garner the attention of everyone and that is what we want. The women will be dressed in black BlackCoin T-Shirts and black jeans or leggings. They will not be dressed trashy, nor will anything inappropriate be exposed. It will be tasteful and the women we hire will have a certain professionalism. No matter if you agree with using women or not, men love to see attractive women. And men will stop and talk, interact with the women, and of course take pictures. By the end of the day BlackCoin Beauty pics and videos will be all over the net.

Why not move this to Times Square?
Been there, done that. My favorite place to have a drink is the Living Room Bar @ The W Hotel Times Square. I am a regular there and as many of you know that area is flooded with people. There is something going on there almost everyday. The problem is 50 women in Times Square will not garner the same attention as Wall Street. Also, as I pointed out we want the backdrop of Wall Street in our photos and videos. We want to associate BlackCoin with wealth. If we really wanted attention we could also give away $5000 worth of BlackCoins to some random person.

This is a waste of money, why are we doing this?
You have to spend money to make money. Yes we could place an ad in a magazine or a newspaper, and yes we could send out dozens of press releases. But this is something that will create instant buzz and give BC notoriety. It shows that this community can think out the box and we are not just another alt coins. It sends a message to the crypto community BlackCoin is on another level.

Will the women be able to explain BlackCoin?
This is not a "lets educate Wall Street about BlackCoin" campaign. We could care less if the women will be effective at explaining the mechanics of BlackCoin. Lets be honest, half the people who are invested in BlackCoin could not effectively explain the mechanics of BlackCoin. That is why the women will have sell sheets and the cards. People who receive the sell sheets and cards will eventually do their own research when they are winding down and near a computer. The purpose of this event is to attract the attention of the media, and using the images/videos to go viral.

How do we know you can pull this off?
It has already been pointed out I have a huge ego. Roll Eyes So my ego will not allow me to do anything less than a successful event. At the end of the day I want this to be perfect because it increases the value of my portfolio as well.

What if it is successful but we do not get the media attention we wanted?
We tried and that is all that matters. We can keep doing the same thing everyone else has been doing, or we can continue setting the bar higher. To be successful you have to take risks. If you are not willing to take risks then crypto is not for you.

We have a chance here to make history. If another coin copies us, we will still be the first to have done it. I say lets go make rypto history!!!

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Here's a quick graphic I did for IconicExpert's Wall Street Takeover Smiley (If you search through this thread you'll find a couple more that I've done)

tprogex

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:26:18 AM

In PoS mining, each stakeholder spends coin age while looking for the next valid
block. If another stakeholder finds a valid block first, the coin age consumed in
the unsuccessful attempt is fully reimbursed.
Forks do happen on all distributed networks of cryptocurrencies. PoW ad-
dresses this issue by enforcing at protocol level that the blockchain with the
largest sum of diculty always wins. This allows all the nodes on the network
to converge on a consensus rapidly. Miners all have the clear incentive to mine
blocks only for the most dicult blockchain. Mining for any other fork is almost
guaranteed to be wasteful. The situation is very di erent when it comes to PoS.
When there are multiple forks on a PoS network, by the nature of the
blockchain, a stakeholder has the same stake replicated across all the forks.
Technically the stakeholder can simultaneously mine on all these forks by run-
ning multiple copies of the wallet. What causes the biggest trouble is the fact
that PoS protocol picks a winning blockchain based on length. And length of
a blockchain in a decentralised network heavily depends on timing. It can be
quite common for di erent subsets of the network to have di erent ideas about
which blockchain is the longest while the information is still being propagated.
The lack of synchronisation of network time further complicates it. It's a much
less robust way, compared to PoW, to reach a consensus. PoS can't use the sum
of diculty in blockchains as the criteria for chain selection because diculty
in PoS is adjusted by each stakeholder based on their consumption of coin age
and therefore remains local knowledge. There is no network-wide agreed-upon
block diculty.
When stakeholders on PoS networks and it dificult to pick the blockchain
winner, they have the incentive to "bet on all horses by simultaneously mining
on all the forks. This signi cantly aggravates network security. Most PoS coins
alleviate, but don't solve, this problem by enforcing duplicate stake detection"
at client wallet level but not at protocol level. They also argue that in prac-
tice the nancial rewards for multi-fork miners are small enough to deter such
attempts.
"
How client level solution can be competitor for protocol level solution.
I keep some bc as See by marketing and dev team it one of the best POS coin, In case if I was wrong.
But I don't think what POS can beat POW .
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:31:25 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 10:42:40 AM by Gazza1

I agree, this is definitely a coin for the Luxury Wealth market.  Why the hell would it be anything else?  

Blackcoin should be alluring and seductive as in all who get involved with Blackcoin will become that way.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.  This isn't kmartcoin.  

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:33:11 AM

IM SORRY ASIACOIN. BUT BLACKCOIN IS ALREADY HEADING TO CAMBODIA

PREPARE FOR GLORY

bravenewcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:41:38 AM

http://bravenewcoin.com/

Just added us, nice looking site Smiley

Is the blackcoin wallet vulnerable to the recently announced OpenSSL bug? It's running openssl-1.0.1b if I'm not mistaken, and from what I read, OpenSSL 1.0.1 to 1.0.1f are affected.
Someone may have addressed this issue in the thread before, but just to be safe...

We are looking into it Smiley

yea that is a decent lookin site, thx for the link.

thanks guys!

We'll be coming out of beta in the next couple of weeks and with that will come some new pages, features and layouts for blackcoin.

Watch this space
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:46:34 AM

Hi all

I've just opened a web and logo design service here on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590322.0 and I'm allowing people to pay in BlackCoin.

My rates are :
700 BC for a Logo
2200 BC for a Website

Here's a quick graphic I did for IconicExpert's Wall Street Takeover Smiley (If you search through this thread you'll find a couple more that I've done)

Nice graphic but what does the Chrysler Building have to do with Wall Street? New Yorker's will be going WTF?! The Chrysler Building is in Midtown, Wall Street is in Lower Manhattan.

Google Image "New York Stock Exchange"... Something like this is way more appropriate...

hm... and I think the logo is too pink, and the girls too white Cheesy
bish5555

Activity: 185

@bleeprepeat

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:49:50 AM

Lil Twist: The Takeover- Lambo Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHxTvg1mCg

troiste

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:51:03 AM

Should I send them an e-mail saying that the BlackCoin community does not "Sponsor or Endorse" this article Cheesy

Sorry, I had to say this...
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:53:34 AM

Who are the lucky guys from BC community living in Canbodgia? 

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:53:46 AM

+1 Nice.Im super confident about the future of blackcoin.Going to buy much much more next week. Todays/next weeks price is irrelevant.Everything under 1€ is cheap.

Is this pre-print?
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:54:30 AM

http://bravenewcoin.com/

Just added us, nice looking site Smiley

Is the blackcoin wallet vulnerable to the recently announced OpenSSL bug? It's running openssl-1.0.1b if I'm not mistaken, and from what I read, OpenSSL 1.0.1 to 1.0.1f are affected.
Someone may have addressed this issue in the thread before, but just to be safe...

We are looking into it Smiley

yea that is a decent lookin site, thx for the link.

thanks guys!

We'll be coming out of beta in the next couple of weeks and with that will come some new pages, features and layouts for blackcoin.

Watch this space

I'll be watching. Wink  I think it might be important to note for anyone reading the quotes... that the dates on the quoted posts is a month old, and the OpenSSL version in the wallets is long since updated and not affected by Heartbleed.

How client level solution can be competitor for protocol level solution.
I keep some bc as See by marketing and dev team it one of the best POS coin, In case if I was wrong.
But I don't think what POS can beat POW .

The reality (IMO at least) is that neither is good enough for the very long term.  We will eventually see the demise of both as there is further problems with PoW (at least as implemented in BTC and derivative coins as well, obviously) as difficulty and rewards fall below profitability.  I don't really consider PoS as a better means of securing the blockchain than PoW - just a faster and less biased one.  Certainly, you can argue that PoS still favors the largest wallet holders - but that still prevents a large part of the incentive for attempting attacks.

With PoW there are two likely scenarios which have already played out a few times (some intentionally and some accidentally) - one being that someone designs an ASIC that is orders of magnitude more powerful than existing platforms.  This is less likely now, but still possible.  The other is that a pool or group of pools decides to use their collective dominance for nefarious purposes.

Although some debate can exist as far as exactly how much of a particular PoS coin is required and for how long in order to gain 'damaging levels of control' over the blockchain, but simple requirement than they own a crapload of the currency and hold it for a fairly decent amount of time (just 8 hours for it to start staking isn't enough) in a single wallet... which would immediately be visible to anyone monitoring the top 100 list... indicates a level of involvement that is fairly illogical.

After all - if someone were to buy 5M-10M BC - even if they did so over a reasonably long period of time... they would likely come to see two realities:

A) They already have to spend more money than they could reasonably gain through attempting a double-spend, as they would drive the exchange price upward during the ~1500-3000BTC purchasing frenzy.  And B) their actions would already be transparent to most BC holders... who would begin jumping ship already around the time they had half enough (and they would be purchasing these BC at an artificial premium they created).

Assuming such an individual or collective were then successful - where exactly would they now sell their "counterfeit" BC?  The price would now be decimated on nearly all exchanges... and they would need to move double the amount of BC they purchased - and have buyers almost immediately, since taking any reasonable length of time would allow the devs (and community at large) to have them 'seize' the counterfeit funds as invalid.

Would such an event spell the death of the coin affected?  Most certainly, it's unlikely it would ever recover, and it's also likely that anyone still holding it would be out their investment.  But (and this is critical) by far the largest bagholder of the now worthless coins - would be the person(s) responsible for the action in the first place.  Wink 
bravenewcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:55:51 AM

Should I send them an e-mail saying that the BlackCoin community does not "Sponsor or Endorse" this article Cheesy

anybody notice the article above the blackcoin article?  
Is it just me or is it crazy that a government outsources its country's tax collection duties to a bank.??

kinda ironic to have that article on the same page.. hah.
troiste

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:02:53 AM

anybody notice the article above the blackcoin article?  
Is it just me or is it crazy that a government outsources its country's tax collection duties to a bank.??

kinda ironic to have that article on the same page.. hah.

Whats this news paper and how many prints a day do they have?
Pages: « 1 ... 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 [1336] 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: