Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 [1338] 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:26:50 PM

...snip....

.... Seriously?

No, really, Seriously?Huh

And you're doing what to promote the coin in any country? Serious question, no ... really!!

Rather than stand on the sidelines cheerleading one project over another, is it not beter to DO stuff like BOTH of these projects are doing?

You're wasting a lot of hot air and energy over something you're not even involved with when you could be using that same said energy to create a service/product/interest for BC. far more productive no?

some would say.... "Go on then... show us what YOU can do....." could you rise to that challenge or are you just a noisy cheerleader?

No, really, Seriously?? Could you?

Listen you piece of shit, first of all, I'm donating to this Wall Street event.

Secondly I already contacted personally many big news agencies about BlackCoin.

Thirdly, I'm thinking about to start a campaign giving $500 every month to be best BlackCoin initiative of the month.

Now tell, do you have the balls for this??

Now, tell me, seriously? Do you?

Piece of shit, you have no idea with who you are talking to

Troiste, as much as I understand your concern. Dont fill this topic with words as "Piece of shit"" and flame around. Your scaring people away. Stay polite. Yes, even if others are not. Your not helping us by shouting and flaming around. I know its hard to be polite with some trolls around here but we should really stay polite. Show other people how to do it right okay
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:31:44 PM

For as much as people here were concerned about the clone coins taking attention from BC, the events with WC if anything, only strengthens the case for BC. Why take a risk on (possibly cheap) clones that could go up in flames?
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:33:45 PM

Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?

I vowed to ignore you because I think people like you are a cancer to creativity and morale, but I decided that I should make a comment because your criticisms are damaging and unwanted. I think Jabulon ideas are great and I am glad he is enthusiastic about helping. However, I also think if he wants to use his leading lady as the "face" of BlackCoin the community should take a vote. The way you present your criticisms are condescending and demoralizing. What makes your criticisms even more insulting is I have yet to see you propose projects or creative ideas to add value to BlackCoin. It is unfortunate we as a community cannot take a vote to ban you because I think people like you dissuade others from wanting to participate. If you are not going to propose ideas of your own, or at the very least stop criticizing the work and ideas of other members, then please STFU and stop clicking post. Go back to IRC and be negative there.

You want me to propose ideas? Here they are: Use all your enthusiasm, "work" and resources to REALLY help BlackCoin. By getting more merchants accepting payments with it, THAT'S really helping the cause, not damaging the brand. Stop the nonsense, the absurd noise, the outrageous "events" and concentrate your efforts in the essence, ok? Where do you get that BlackCoin should be "associated with wealth"? As a stakeholder I SPECIFICALLY don't want BlackCoin to have ANY association with wealth or the wealthy, but with the unprotected layman abused by those in power, political or monetary, ok? Get the idea? Not all publicity is good or even acceptable, alright? More ideas? how about getting the best pool possible? How about getting more, many more, miners to sign in, as a consequence of being the best? You want to help, why not helping with that? There are many growing pains already present and more that will materialize in the near future, as is logical in a coin that has been out in the public light for just 2 months. 2 fucking months! What's the rush? What exactly do you want to achieve, other than getting the price in the exchanges higher, and for which you are not only willing to work seemingly non-stop but also involving your wife and act, on occasion, as a total ahole (the WC debacle) or an unethical manipulator (the ill-fated stopped-at-the-last-second-by-the-devs, attempt at influence the market price). What is it? You post ad infinitum, that you just want to "help" and do good for "the community". Well, the community is not just a few outspoken yahoos with loose connection with reality who post several times a day in this forum; the community is formed by all those who have invested in this coin because they see in it the possibility of a great future, rewarding, of course, but a long term future in which associations with market manipulators or "wealth"  have absolutely no place whatsoever.

So feed your ego or comply with whatever your ulterior motives might be as you deem necessary, but stop the bullcrap. You do what you do for self-serving purposes ONLY and, to many -if not most- in detriment of this community that would do much better without most if not all of your initiatives.

YOU, barabbas, have NO PLACE WHAT SO EVER MARKETING THIS COIN!!!! Yes i'm shouting, cause your attacking the most outspoken and helpful person in marketing here, and having a business degree myself, you my friend are DEAD WRONG. You show you really don't understand what your talking about, and then come across as your ideas are helpful in marketing this coin. LOL, far from it. If we left BC in your hands you'd run it to the ground. Hype is everything, and not sure what the prudes there think is so wrong about 50 sexy women, fully clothed to promote this coin is bad image.  Roll Eyes

Many companies use this tatic all the time, Go daddy commercials come to mind of top of head. We need to move fast with promotions, not slow and build merchants. You are an idiot. Without proper hype and advertising you get nowhere, don't care if we are the best, or have best stuff. We need promations of things we do have more, and hype and advertising for those we don't.

This is what I say to everyone skeptical of Iconic's Wall St. JUST STOP!!! Let him do this, and if he fails, or this turns out horrible, then we can really take a look at what is wrong, and fix it. But for now, we only have few members pushing this coin forward.

Saying this not to create FUD, but if it was not for people like Iconic here doing things with marketing, I'd cash out into another coin already. Sorry, but it's really what is 95% of the game, and you come on here trying to destroy moral.

WHO CARE IF ICONIC HAS AN EGO! I don't, he's doing things to make us all $$$, so who cares.

Look how fast the clones came out of BC? Things already have changed from DOGE days here, too many more coins. We are not worried about marketing to those in crypto community with this, it's getting more people on board. Those in community will see this and also take notice.

Alright, from this point forward can we just support him in this, please for sake of community. Enough infighting, lets support this marketing. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I'm 100% with you Iconic and hope other are too.
lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:34:55 PM

+1 Nice.Im super confident about the future of blackcoin.Going to buy much much more next week. Todays/next weeks price is irrelevant.Everything under 1€ is cheap.

Is this pre-print?

Yes it is, it was printed today and I have some copies if you would like photos. I requested a scan from the journalist who posted this article.

Cheers,
- Gritt

So let me see if I get this right... You support this article in a newspaper from Cambodia that nobody knows about (Which is good anyway, I'm not taking you the credit from this)

And you don't support the Wall Street event?

EDIT: Which is in the Financial Center of the most powerful nation of the world with the potential to have a variety of news in the most powerful newspapers in the world?

.... Seriously?

Troiste and IconicExpert, I sincerely apologise. I didn't mean to come off as not supporting the walk on Wall Street. I think it is a sexy and sly event.

Also the fact, as you state, yes it has the complete potential of creating a massive ripple for the market especially in the media.

It is poetic in a sense to have these beautiful ladies discussing about cryptocurrencies to new people especially on the iconic Wall Street. The reason why it is poetic is because it is in a sense a mix of old and new.

However, I do really hope it is pulled off well, and I am certain IconicExpert can handle it professionally, and with etiquette.

Let's all settle aside the differences and do this for the greater of the coin, the community, and the whole of cryptocurrencies in general. We all have the same goal, and to be pioneering what we believe in that is larger than we can ever imagine.

Cheers,

- Gritt

Blackcoin to the Moon!!!  Grin
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:35:24 PM

I think the best way to get donations for the HipHop group is to reveal who they are.

Guess what, I agree with you. And it will likely happen in the next 1 - 2 days. The artists need to give me their official greenlight before I can start promoting them by name and putting demo's of their work on this thread. Part of me would love to jump the gun and begin posting yesterday! But I need to stay professional. Thanks for understanding, and thanks to everyone who already donated (650 BC in new donations last night, on top of 2250 already in the basket). You are helping me be very persuasive, and are putting me in a much stronger negotiating position on behalf of the project and the community.

Jabulan, donated 200.55 BC to your cause =). I too am a musician and would love to see the results.

Cheers,
- Gritt
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:36:55 PM

...snip....

.... Seriously?

And you're doing what to promote the coin in any country? Serious question, no ... really!!

Rather than stand on the sidelines cheerleading one project over another, is it not beter to DO stuff like BOTH of these projects are doing?

You're wasting a lot of hot air and energy over something you're not even involved with when you could be using that same said energy to create a service/product/interest for BC. far more productive no?

some would say.... "Go on then... show us what YOU can do....." could you rise to that challenge or are you just a noisy cheerleader?

Thirdly, I'm thinking about to start a campaign giving $500 every month to be best BlackCoin initiative of the month.

Troiste, as much as I understand your concern. Dont fill this topic with words as "Piece of shit"" and flame around. Your scaring people away. Stay polite. Yes, even if others are not. Your not helping us by shouting and flaming around. I know its hard to be polite with some trolls around here but we should really stay polite. Show other people how to do it right okay

Yeah... I can't contain myself sometimes Cheesy I will go outside a bit
lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:37:16 PM

These Moon's = Janus and Epimetheus (there co-orbital)
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:39:26 PM

This double spend could damage Blackcoin aswell seeing they have the same PoS system. Lets work together here and make sure that this not happens

Please let everyone know that Blackcoin is a much better and safer option then clonecoins. Just as much as Rolex clones suck.

Blackcoin #1
WC had no POS system. It was fake

_@/'
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:39:59 PM

+1 Nice.Im super confident about the future of blackcoin.Going to buy much much more next week. Todays/next weeks price is irrelevant.Everything under 1€ is cheap.

Is this pre-print?

Yes it is, it was printed today and I have some copies if you would like photos. I requested a scan from the journalist who posted this article.

Cheers,
- Gritt

So let me see if I get this right... You support this article in a newspaper from Cambodia that nobody knows about (Which is good anyway, I'm not taking you the credit from this)

And you don't support the Wall Street event?

EDIT: Which is in the Financial Center of the most powerful nation of the world with the potential to have a variety of news in the most powerful newspapers in the world?

.... Seriously?

Troiste and IconicExpert, I sincerely apologise. I didn't mean to come off as not supporting the walk on Wall Street. I think it is a sexy and sly event.

Also the fact, as you state, yes it has the complete potential of creating a massive ripple for the market especially in the media.

It is poetic in a sense to have these beautiful ladies discussing about cryptocurrencies to new people especially on the iconic Wall Street. The reason why it is poetic is because it is in a sense a mix of old and new.

However, I do really hope it is pulled off well, and I am certain IconicExpert can handle it professionally, and with etiquette.

Let's all settle aside the differences and do this for the greater of the coin, the community, and the whole of cryptocurrencies in general. We all have the same goal, and to be pioneering what we believe in that is larger than we can ever imagine.

Cheers,

- Gritt

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for BlackCoin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNE7Il3fs9M#t=41
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:43:19 PM

I think the best way to get donations for the HipHop group is to reveal who they are.

Guess what, I agree with you. And it will likely happen in the next 1 - 2 days. The artists need to give me their official greenlight before I can start promoting them by name and putting demo's of their work on this thread. Part of me would love to jump the gun and begin posting yesterday! But I need to stay professional. Thanks for understanding, and thanks to everyone who already donated (650 BC in new donations last night, on top of 2250 already in the basket). You are helping me be very persuasive, and are putting me in a much stronger negotiating position on behalf of the project and the community.

Jabulan, donated 200.55 BC to your cause =). I too am a musician and would love to see the results.

Cheers,
- Gritt

Hey Gritt. Thanks! Was wondering who that was Wink
Hoping to have an update by the end of the day today. I anticipate complete success.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:48:20 PM

The reality (IMO at least) is that neither is good enough for the very long term.  We will eventually see the demise of both as there is further problems with PoW (at least as implemented in BTC and derivative coins as well, obviously) as difficulty and rewards fall below profitability.  I don't really consider PoS as a better means of securing the blockchain than PoW - just a faster and less biased one.  Certainly, you can argue that PoS still favors the largest wallet holders - but that still prevents a large part of the incentive for attempting attacks.

Hey, you described the weakness of PoW and why PoS is more secure. However, first you said you expect the demise of both PoS and PoW. What weakness do you see in PoS? The problem of multiple forks all being supported?

Actually, it appears we'll get to see this play out in realtime with WC - as Mintpal is reporting that they've had a successful doublespend attack (remember those guys saying they controlled 51% of the coins... guess they did).  The problem I see with PoS is simply the loss of confidence in the PoS model itself.  There is nothing IMO that is inherently less secure about it vs. PoW... but there is also nothing that makes it inherently more secure either.  Definitely the multi-fork possibility is dangerous - more to the image of PoS securing the blockchain than in and of itself - but I think it more will come down to a poorly distributed coin, with dubious membership...

And that is why we must watch WC and learn for what comes next.  I think it will improve BC's standing personally - although it will likely kill all the lesser clone coins coming up right now... I mean comparitively WC is a giant to orange, or blue, or whatever color is launching next week.  So if it was first a scam, and then second a fraud-catalyst... that can't look good for coins with even less market cap and even worse distribution models.

Time will only tell how bad it might be however - for any of us.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:49:06 PM

...snip....

.... Seriously?

NOW TELL ME, WHAT DID YOU DO?

Like me you have a lot of passion but lets try and keep it civil from this point. I will be trying as well Smiley.

I can confirm he did contact me regarding giving away $500 a month. He didn't want to present it himself because of how people are criticized here when projects are proposed. He decided to put his project on hold to support the Wall Street project.
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:51:39 PM

Cheers,
- Gritt

Hey Gritt. Thanks! Was wondering who that was Wink
Hoping to have an update by the end of the day today. I anticipate complete success.

I personally spoke to Emma today and she had nothing but good things to say about you. I have learnt to do my own research before throwing my money around. With that being said, after speaking to her, she  gave me great confidence that you truly believe in what you are doing. That I respect.

She also told me the following:

Emma Jean Delia ‏@EmmaJeanDelia Protected Tweets  8h
@BlackcoinGritt Jabulon told me all about BC and I was super-impressed. And I'm psyched to be in his Blackcoin music video!

Cheers,

- Gritt
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:54:00 PM

So WC bombs and someone's driving the price down for BC. guess where the money from the upcoming giant WC dump is supposed to go.

Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:55:32 PM

The reality (IMO at least) is that neither is good enough for the very long term.  We will eventually see the demise of both as there is further problems with PoW (at least as implemented in BTC and derivative coins as well, obviously) as difficulty and rewards fall below profitability.  I don't really consider PoS as a better means of securing the blockchain than PoW - just a faster and less biased one.  Certainly, you can argue that PoS still favors the largest wallet holders - but that still prevents a large part of the incentive for attempting attacks.

Hey, you described the weakness of PoW and why PoS is more secure. However, first you said you expect the demise of both PoS and PoW. What weakness do you see in PoS? The problem of multiple forks all being supported?

Actually, it appears we'll get to see this play out in realtime with WC - as Mintpal is reporting that they've had a successful doublespend attack (remember those guys saying they controlled 51% of the coins... guess they did).  The problem I see with PoS is simply the loss of confidence in the PoS model itself.  There is nothing IMO that is inherently less secure about it vs. PoW... but there is also nothing that makes it inherently more secure either.  Definitely the multi-fork possibility is dangerous - more to the image of PoS securing the blockchain than in and of itself - but I think it more will come down to a poorly distributed coin, with dubious membership...

And that is why we must watch WC and learn for what comes next.  I think it will improve BC's standing personally - although it will likely kill all the lesser clone coins coming up right now... I mean comparitively WC is a giant to orange, or blue, or whatever color is launching next week.  So if it was first a scam, and then second a fraud-catalyst... that can't look good for coins with even less market cap and even worse distribution models.

If i am not mistaken, rat4 already has a new implementation of POS, and it is currently being tested on testnet

Interesting. How does it work?

Now maybe there will be three POS models  Grin
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:57:13 PM

If i am not mistaken, rat4 already has a new implementation of POS, and it is currently being tested on testnet

Interesting. How does it work?

Now maybe there will be three POS models  Grin

rat4 posted a few pages back.
digicidal

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:57:56 PM

The reality (IMO at least) is that neither is good enough for the very long term.  We will eventually see the demise of both as there is further problems with PoW (at least as implemented in BTC and derivative coins as well, obviously) as difficulty and rewards fall below profitability.  I don't really consider PoS as a better means of securing the blockchain than PoW - just a faster and less biased one.  Certainly, you can argue that PoS still favors the largest wallet holders - but that still prevents a large part of the incentive for attempting attacks.

Actually, it appears we'll get to see this play out in realtime with WC - as Mintpal is reporting that they've had a successful doublespend attack (remember those guys saying they controlled 51% of the coins... guess they did).  The problem I see with PoS is simply the loss of confidence in the PoS model itself.  There is nothing IMO that is inherently less secure about it vs. PoW... but there is also nothing that makes it inherently more secure either.  Definitely the multi-fork possibility is dangerous - more to the image of PoS securing the blockchain than in and of itself - but I think it more will come down to a poorly distributed coin, with dubious membership...

And that is why we must watch WC and learn for what comes next.  I think it will improve BC's standing personally - although it will likely kill all the lesser clone coins coming up right now... I mean comparitively WC is a giant to orange, or blue, or whatever color is launching next week.  So if it was first a scam, and then second a fraud-catalyst... that can't look good for coins with even less market cap and even worse distribution models.

He did and it is... don't misunderstand my reason for the post - the WC 'implosion' does not reflect on BC's security whatsoever - even in it's current form.  Remember they had NO security... PoW finished and there was NO STAKING AT ALL for their wallets.  Then people stepped in to make a hurried fix... and obviously other people (MoosaNYC from BTC-e being one of them) already had plans in place for this.  At least that's my take on it.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:00:05 PM

Transparency - Podcast Questions

Most of you know I believe in transparency. When things are attempted to be resolved behind the scenes the outcome is never good. From this point on I will be coordinating with the community exclusively. Whatever ideas or plans I am working on I will share openly with everyone so we can brainstorm together. I have lost confidence in certain members of the development team for numerous reasons, and I think more control needs to be given back to the general community. In the "real world" I would never entrust a multi-million dollar project to people who have never run a business before, and I do not intend on doing it now. I will not be coordinating with the development team privately anymore, if they wish to join our discussions or projects publicly they are more than welcome to. I would like to make it clear that everyone who owns BC has a right to voice his or her concerns. It does not matter if you own 20BC or 2000000BC. Just because someone owns a significant amount of BC does not gives them the right to attempt to force their will on others. This is not the spirit of crypto and I have had enough.

Yesterday I was asked to participate in the podcast being held today. Unfortunately with shipping the cards and other matters I will not be able to participate. However, I was given the opportunity to submit questions and I would like to share them with the community.

What experience does the dev team have?

How were the people on the dev team selected?

What is the marketing plan for the next several months?

Why haven't there been a press release about being added to Vault Of Satoshi?

Why have't the dev team sponsored the Wall Street event?

Why doesn't the dev team spend more time on BitcoinTalk since that is where most people interact?

Why haven't the dev tram been more open with their plans? It seems everything is kept secret.

What is being done to differentiate BlackCoin from other alt coins?

Thank you...

IE Im not sure what your trying to say "When things are attempted to be resolved behind the scenes the outcome is never good".
The Live podcast Idea was put forward by me, the team accepted my invitation. This was for the sole purpose of introducing them to the world. As you may know allot of people like to be anonymous in this types of things.  I was very surprised and Elated that they had agreed to come out and show face. Not only were they going to show face but they are going to answer questions from the community and news outlet media.  All i've seen is transparency from the team. Also because you have been such passionate community member and have put forward some good projects, I also tried to get you on or at least ask you some question. This in order to get your views and or takes on the team and upcoming projects. You Declined to be part of the podcast in an email to me to do because of Time. The way things are coming of from you are counter productive and I only wish that this would stop.

This was your original response

I spend very limited time on IRC.  It is easier for me to respond here because I keep this forum open on a separate monitor, and from time to time I check for new posts. I honestly do not have the time to do the telecast...I am shipping cards, handling my own company business that I can't ignore, and working on securing key partnerships for BC. Wall Street is not the only plans I am currently working on. In a few weeks when everything settles down I will be more than happy to participate in your telecast.

So basically you declined to be part of the telecast. I understand that your busy with a million things but why would anyone decline to be part of such important telecast, were you can actually have time to promote your projects.  I tried to reach to you to coordinate this so i would appreciate a retraction from the words "Trasparency"

Once again in terms of the question we are not only discussing your question but the communities and medias. Im not the type to instigate but to problem solve and you either work with the team or you work against the team.  Working against a team usually brings failure on both sides.  Is time to put personal feelings aside and think not for self but for others.

Thanks
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:04:35 PM

YOU, barabbas, have NO PLACE WHAT SO EVER MARKETING THIS COIN!!!! Yes i'm shouting, cause your attacking the most outspoken and helpful person in marketing here, and having a business degree myself, you my friend are DEAD WRONG. You show you really don't understand what your talking about, and then come across as your ideas are helpful in marketing this coin. LOL, far from it. If we left BC in your hands you'd run it to the ground. Hype is everything, and not sure what the prudes there think is so wrong about 50 sexy women, fully clothed to promote this coin is bad image.  Roll Eyes

Many companies use this tatic all the time, Go daddy commercials come to mind of top of head. We need to move fast with promotions, not slow and build merchants. You are an idiot. Without proper hype and advertising you get nowhere, don't care if we are the best, or have best stuff. We need promations of things we do have more, and hype and advertising for those we don't.

This is what I say to everyone skeptical of Iconic's Wall St. JUST STOP!!! Let him do this, and if he fails, or this turns out horrible, then we can really take a look at what is wrong, and fix it. But for now, we only have few members pushing this coin forward.

Saying this not to create FUD, but if it was not for people like Iconic here doing things with marketing, I'd cash out into another coin already. Sorry, but it's really what is 95% of the game, and you come on here trying to destroy moral.

WHO CARE IF ICONIC HAS AN EGO! I don't, he's doing things to make us all $$$, so who cares.

Look how fast the clones came out of BC? Things already have changed from DOGE days here, too many more coins. We are not worried about marketing to those in crypto community with this, it's getting more people on board. Those in community will see this and also take notice.

Alright, from this point forward can we just support him in this, please for sake of community. Enough infighting, lets support this marketing. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I'm 100% with you Iconic and hope other are too.

I sincerely appreciate your support and the support of everyone here. The past few days made me realize that there are a core group of people who want to see BC succeed, another group of people who think they belong to a central bank and want to privately control everything behind the scenes, and another group of people ready to attack anyone that suggests projects or ideas. I have decided to work with other members of this community who want transparency and we will be presenting ideas publicly. The price of BC has been dropping steadily for nearly 2 weeks, and no plan has been publicly posted by the dev team. I am completely shocked that a press release was not issued immediately after Vault Of Satoshi announced they would be adding BC. We need marketing and "business" plans. We need goals, and we also need talented people willing to join in. I get so many PMs from people with amazing ideas but they are afraid to come forward because ideas are shot down around here, that stops today! I and many others believe in this coin and I am done leaving it solely in the hands of people who are more focused about keeping "control" than doing what is good for the community.

I posted this earlier and it got lost in chaos of everything: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6489848#msg6489848
digicidal

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:07:52 PM

So WC bombs and someone's driving the price down for BC. guess where the money from the upcoming giant WC dump is supposed to go.

I wouldn't really call a 400sat move over a few minutes "driving the price down", especially when there's almost no volume to speak of on either side, but it's definitely lighter on the buy-side .  Unless you are talking about a different exchange from Mintpal - in which case I'll shut my mouth. Smiley

Until the order book is more substantial I think we could see some dramatic swings in many coins... although obviously WC will likely be a bloodbath when/if it comes back.  Market movements (even amongst disparate properties) are contagious to some extent.  Rough waters ahead for a few hours perhaps.

I'm digging out some BTC paper wallets as we speak just in case. Smiley
(But I don't really expect anything too dramatic on the BC side - who knows... this might turn into a real bull-run as everyone flees shakier clone coins and returns to BC).
Pages: « 1 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 [1338] 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: