Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 [1356] 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:32:02 AM

........... All we need now is Rat4, IE, Jabulon ..............

So the point was, those that should have taken part did not.

You even know the issue. Cry

.... It's the first of many casts. Calm your tits.

Let it grow from here, more and better information, live Q&A, etc. Just wait and pose your specific questions on twitter/wherever next week (hopefully anyway, since I think it should be once a week).

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlientBit

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:37:21 AM

Anyone looking to trade any of these coins from me for BC? PM, if you do.

FRY: 250 | FSC: 20000 | LDC: 1000 | LGBT: 1000 | MARU: 5 | THOR: 2000 | YACC: 128

Another one getting all giveways from c-cex Grin LOL

Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:38:13 AM

Obv i was expecting a little more

Only content of interest talked about was

1) BCpools development - i.e (nothing to do with BC dev team)
2) IE blackcards and 'community promo' (nothing to do with BC dev team)
3) Poss X11 for Bcpool (nothing to do with BC dev team)

If you find that satisfying , then fine. Sadly i find it troubling that the dude  supposedly in charge of promo sat there and apparently 'talked to Asia' (who is Asia) btw ?

I wanted to specifically hear about Development and Promotion to increase BC awareness and added value.

[edit]
Big ups to Wiz and the BCpool guy though.

Asia is a land mass harboring many countries.

Cheers,

- Gritt

So you talked to a pile of dirt Wink

But anyway back to my question - so you have spoken to individuals from some part of Asia ?
Maybe you should be clear about the content of the communication and give details that will promote confidence  ?

Well, that is the complicated thing. Soep and everyone else knows what is going on. I can not promote something to boost confidence and then it doesn't happen due to what ever complications after mentioning it. That would be an even more bigger problem on our hands.

I got 2 examples.

One being us not being able to exactly write something about Vault of Satoshi formally until it was black and white on their website. If anything happened between us them saying we are added, and we don't get added for whatever reason, that is not good.

Another example would be an article we got added for the Phnom Penh Post. We all knew about this article, but I could not state anything about it until again, it was black and white in the paper.

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/crypto-currency-eyes-cambodia-new-terminals

That is just 2 thing right now. There is many discussions going on and lots of other things that I wish I could talk about but, I can to promote a false confidence until things are confirmed.

EDIT: I should also state that yes, it is all about integration, education, and promotion on a mass scale. Rather is be to those that are investors but don't know about crypto or existing investors in other cryptocurrencies. I have to educate a lot of people right now to grasp their minds around the concept and how it is beneficial for the future. I'm now seeking means to do this and have connections to do this. However, crypto is still a hot topic in government regulations which is why I have to be careful.

It isn't beneficial to promote only to crypto websites because many people that do not know about crypto, will not look at these existing websites. Essentially, I am giving it all from the top, and then allowing it trickle down naturally into Crypto news outlets. Exactly how the Phnom Penh Post article was referenced in crypto news outlets today.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:38:44 AM

X11 miners don't forget you can mine BC at CryptoAlts.com

Come on guys let's push for 1 GH/s here on X11! Cool
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:42:07 AM

X11 miners don't forget you can mine BC at CryptoAlts.com

Come on guys let's push for 1 GH/s here on X11! Cool
YES!
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:44:35 AM

If you find that satisfying , then fine. Sadly i find it troubling that the dude  supposedly in charge of promo sat there and apparently 'talked to Asia' (who is Asia) btw ?

I wanted to specifically hear about Development and Promotion to increase BC awareness and added value.

[edit]

Cheers,

- Gritt

But anyway back to my question - so you have spoken to individuals from some part of Asia ?
Maybe you should be clear about the content of the communication and give details that will promote confidence  ?

Well, that is the complicated thing. Soep and everyone else knows what is going on. I can not promote something to boost confidence and then it doesn't happen due to what ever complications after mentioning it. That would be an even more bigger problem on our hands.

I got 2 examples.

One being us not being able to exactly write something about Vault of Satoshi formally until it was black and white on their website. If anything happened between us them saying we are added, and we don't get added for whatever reason, that is not good.

Another example would be an article we got added for the Phnom Penh Post. We all knew about this article, but I could not state anything about it until again, it was black and white in the paper.

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/crypto-currency-eyes-cambodia-new-terminals

That is just 2 thing right now. There is many discussions going on and lots of other things that I wish I could talk about but, I can to promote a false confidence until things are confirmed.

Thanks.
So, just to clarify - you was responsible for the deployment of those two ?
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:46:35 AM

I bought a BlackCard and I have NO Windows product.  Why did I but a card you ask SUPPORT....Is there any way though we can get this working on a mac PC ?!?!?!?
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:49:39 AM

[edit]

Cheers,

- Gritt

I got 2 examples.

Thanks.
So, just to clarify - you was responsible for the deployment of those two ?

Well, the Vault of Satoshi was a community effort. The Phnom Penh Post was solely by me. I had to educate a lot of people to get on board on that as crypto is not taken seriously on a government level in any way shape or form.

I should also state going back to your original question that yes, it is all about integration, education, and promotion on a mass scale. Rather it be to those that are investors but don't know about crypto or existing investors in other cryptocurrencies. I have to educate a lot of people right now to grasp their minds around the concept and how it is beneficial for the future. I'm now seeking means to do this and have connections to do this. However, crypto is still a hot topic in government regulations which is why I have to be careful.

It isn't beneficial to promote only to crypto websites because many people that do not know about crypto, will not look at these existing websites. Essentially, I am giving it all from the top, and then allowing it trickle down naturally into Crypto news outlets. Exactly how the Phnom Penh Post article was referenced in crypto news outlets today.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:50:18 AM

I bought a BlackCard and I have NO Windows product.  Why did I but a card you ask SUPPORT....Is there any way though we can get this working on a mac PC ?!?!?!?

You could use Apple’s own Boot Camp, which lets you install Windows on a separate partition of your hard drive. Or you could install one of three third-party virtualization programs: Parallels Desktop 7 ( ), VMware Fusion ( ), or VirtualBox ( ), each of which lets you run Windows (or another operating system) as if it were just another OS X application.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:55:01 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

Let address the elephant in the room. Some are concerned with the recent daily price drops. Seasoned investors keep telling the newcomers to calm down and everything will be fine, but it is hard for investors to calm down when they see the price slowly drop each day. I agree ups and downs are part of any financial product and unfortunately down days and down weeks are part of the game. However, that does not mean we need to sit around and watch the price slowly drop and not do anything about it. I witnessed the same behavior with the Mint community, and after weeks of delusional blind "faith" I cashed out. It has been nearly two months and they are still waiting for the price to recover. I respect the opinions of the other seasoned investors but we need to be realistic. Investors want to invest in winners not "losers". It is hard to convince investors we are a winner when they see the trend line pointing downwards.

At the end of March and the early part of April we were proactive at getting the word out about BlackCoin, and we were able to see clear results from our efforts. Last week and this week we did not do any promotional activities similar to what we previously did and the downward price reflects that. Our press releases and promotional campaigns do work and you can see the results for yourself. Just match the days and weeks of our press releases with the market history and you will clearly see the effect of our efforts.

We have had a lot of positive news over the past several days and we have not capitalized on that news. Next week we should send out two or three press releases. We have to keep pumping news out every single week like clockwork. Every time we are added to a new exchange, or a new partnership is established, we need to issue a press release.

Some people have this misconception I am against the multi-pool. I would like to publicly state I am not against the multi-pool. However, I believe too much focus and dependency is being put on the multi-pool. The multi-pool does not buy BC at the current sell price, they wait for dips. So this idea of the multi-pool buying up all the BC is just a myth. Also, please stop assuming that everyone who mines on the multi-pool is not dumping coins back into the system. I cannot express enough that crypto-currency is big business. Just because we do not have conclusive proof that there is a coordinated attack against BlackCoin doesn't mean it is not happening.

So can we finally open up discussion to other creative ideas and solutions. The multi-pool and press releases are just a couple of tools in our arsenal. We have a very talented community and I am sure we can come up with more solutions if we brainstorm together!

We as a community have to stop fighting with each other and start working together. Everything we have accomplished has been because of the work we have done together.

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:56:35 AM

My electric bill is 0.049 cents KW/H. I'd like to see someone in here top that! Cool

Check out "Crypto Miner PRO"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.pro

.03 cents usd

Cool

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:57:26 AM

I bought a BlackCard and I have NO Windows product.  Why did I but a card you ask SUPPORT....Is there any way though we can get this working on a mac PC ?!?!?!?

Thank you for your purchase and support. I made it very clear on the website and in this forum it is a Windows only product.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:59:12 AM

Virtual machine with windows or some kind emulator i think will help you.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:00:16 AM

Glad your in the thread IconicExpert

Can you answer if you will be willing to give up a little time to the next livecast ?

I am sure the community would like to hear your ideas&answers to a few questions.

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:00:42 AM

I bought a BlackCard and I have NO Windows product.  Why did I but a card you ask SUPPORT....Is there any way though we can get this working on a mac PC ?!?!?!?

Thank you for your purchase and support. I made it very clear on the website and in this forum it is a Windows only product.

that's not very hard to fix. u can partition the drive with a mac formatted partition and stick the wallet on it. easy
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:10:01 AM

Glad your in the thread IconicExpert

Can you answer if you will be willing to give up a little time to the next livecast ?

I am sure the community would like to hear your ideas&answers to a few questions.

Hi..I am sorry I was not able to participate tonight. Like I previously stated I have orders to fill, a bunch of projects I am working on, and also a family that I must spend time with. As soon as things settle down I would be more than happy to participate in a livecast. A few people think I like the spotlight, but that is actually contrary to the truth. Smiley
captgnh

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:12:46 AM

Hey guys, what can we do to get more miners back to the multipool?

Well, I'm back. This afternoon I set my ASIC miners up with over 130+ GHs churning and burning. Can't see squat. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'm mining something. Everything is stable from my end.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:14:25 AM

that's not very hard to fix. u can partition the drive with a mac formatted partition and stick the wallet on it. easy

or he could get a real computer... Tongue

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:27:50 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

Let address the elephant in the room. Some are concerned with the recent daily price drops. Seasoned investors keep telling the newcomers to calm down and everything will be fine, but it is hard for investors to calm down when they see the price slowly drop each day. I agree ups and downs are part of any financial product and unfortunately down days and down weeks are part of the game. However, that does not mean we need to sit around and watch the price slowly drop and not do anything about it. I witnessed the same behavior with the Mint community, and after weeks of delusional blind "faith" I cashed out. It has been nearly two months and they are still waiting for the price to recover. I respect the opinions of the other seasoned investors but we need to be realistic. Investors want to invest in winners not "losers". It is hard to convince investors we are a winner when they see the trend line pointing downwards.

At the end of March and the early part of April we were proactive at getting the word out about BlackCoin, and we were able to see clear results from our efforts. Last week and this week we did not do any promotional activities similar to what we previously did and the downward price reflects that. Our press releases and promotional campaigns do work and you can see the results for yourself. Just match the days and weeks of our press releases with the market history and you will clearly see the effect of our efforts.

We have had a lot of positive news over the past several days and we have not capitalized on that news. Next week we should send out two or three press releases. We have to keep pumping news out every single week like clockwork. Every time we are added to a new exchange, or a new partnership is established, we need to issue a press release.

Some people have this misconception I am against the multi-pool. I would like to publicly state I am not against the multi-pool. However, I believe too much focus and dependency is being put on the multi-pool. The multi-pool does not buy BC at the current sell price, they wait for dips. So this idea of the multi-pool buying up all the BC is just a myth. Also, please stop assuming that everyone who mines on the multi-pool is not dumping coins back into the system. I cannot express enough that crypto-currency is big business. Just because we do not have conclusive proof that there is a coordinated attack against BlackCoin doesn't mean it is not happening.

So can we finally open up discussion to other creative ideas and solutions. The multi-pool and press releases are just a couple of tools in our arsenal. We have a very talented community and I am sure we can come up with more solutions if we brainstorm together!

We as a community have to stop fighting with each other and start working together. Everything we have accomplished has been because of the work we have done together.

But place to talk about it is not here rather in main forum here is to big mess.
There is area called project development. When we start something we can bring it here and bump buzz it few times to show others that we are acting
i don't like giving empty promises.
As you see some projects like even Mooltipool is not so trivial idea to get working.
It takes a lot o time of many people to being functional.
BCpool is exlent example we had 20-30Ghs at beginning but it was alfa nothing was working and people left ship
because whole thing wasn't finished till today many was disappointed.

Today we have BC lottery when POOL will rise to High amounts it can take some media buzz to Cheesy...
EG...Great job was done by BC lottery developer.
IMO only working things matters empty promises are illusions and cause only that people will abandon ship.
1st wave of people associated with BC was only for making quick $...
They now gone to WC Cheesy like Strato (he bought 3m WC @1200 Cheesy he was thinking that WC will be his next big train)

Now is great part of BC rise joining and searching for creative people which other can support with donations or something else.
Friends stays only when price is falling...I am hapy that much more supportive people we have now.

This community is great but it needs expand to rise.
Some event new features need to bring us new people on board.
We cannot go higher with only 1000 people on board.
We need more people like you like pool developers like marks who are able to create something.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:38:02 AM

Lets Be More Proactive

This community is great but it needs expand to rise.
Some event new features need to bring us new people on board.
We cannot go higher with only 1000 people on board.
We need more people like you like pool developers like marks who are able to create something.

I agree with this part 100%. This forum is a great tool to attract new talented people. However, what rational thinking person in their right mind would want to join us if we are attacking each other and acting juvenile? I understand there will always be trolls but the key members including myself have to change how we conduct ourselves moving forward. I would really like to hear some ideas on short term and long term solutions.
Pages: « 1 ... 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 [1356] 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: