Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 [1375] 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509626 times)
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:57:41 AM

Stop arguing about which projects are more awesome!

Man, BC is silly sometimes, but in a good way? Tongue

This is not the point....all project are welcome and useful...

the question is is it wise to use funds that way..? mostly amount wise..

for example why there's no more effort put in development of Android Wallet...

This will join many ideas already posted here;
- like the one; you want to pay for half of the pizza, etc
- might completely skip usage of cards, terminals, etc.....Android mobile platform is capable of handling all of that...

I just feel that few persons want to get hold of the control of the coin.....and what scares me is their agenda...
if they truly pro BC it will be good..but so far they didn't proved anything....
but what if their agenda is destructive ?

simple answer is if you don't believe in it don't donate to it. you have no obligation to support the campaign by donating.

You're right....my donations go where I believe they should go at the specific moment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:00:01 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 05:23:16 PM by KingSchultz

Weeks ago I suggested in IRC that we make crop circles all over the world to promote Blackcoin. We tossed around how we could make it work, how much media coverage it could get, if we could even get farmers to let us destroy their crops in the name of Blackcoin... well, community. The time has come. We have to try this. I can no longer ignore the rising support for #BlackCoinCropCircles.

ANNOUNCING:
The BlackCoin
Crop Circle Project

Though mysterious and other-worldly, crop circles can be created very easily. A simple crop circle such as the BlackCoin logo could be created by 2-3 people in a matter of hours. Don't believe me? Watch this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eh9q8gadas

The only tools required are a large rope, wooden planks, and a surveyor's tape. These items can be secured at Home Depot or likely any hardware store for ~$30 or less.

These are the steps we need to take to make this happen:

1) Find locations. My idea is to choose farms near helicopter coverage - IE: where news helicopters already fly every day for weather/traffic.
2) Contact farmers and ask them if we can create the greatest image ever to grace their land. We may be able to raise a small BlackCoin bounty for their trouble.
3) Contact media publications and see if we can get them to run a story about this.
4) Get teams together to actually make the crop circles. Teams of 2 would work, 3 or more is preferable.
5) Choose a Black night, and make as many simultaneous crop circles all over the world as possible!

I WANT AT LEAST ONE ON EVERY CONTINENT.

These are the things we need:

1) Supplies for every crop circle team. $30 x number of crop circles.
2) If we have extra funding, we can sweeten the deal for the farmers and add a bounty to use their land. It may make it easier to find willing farmers.

Minimum of 6 Crop Circles, Ideally, one for every major continent. $180 goal

We might be able to do this practically free. The tools are common and people may have them already.
If we raise more than we need, we cab offer a bounty to convince farmers to let us use their land.

The BlackCoin community will always take crypto a step further. Let's do this.

BLK: BRwm8C58NHohzxDqBZ4wcHbBX5YEF1SZpC
BTC: 1HdRrMvjXbr5XuWXCMfjoi874ruCBFeB2N

The BlackCoin Crop Circle Project will be organized on IRC, #blackcoinpool. Join in! We need organizers and crop circle teams!
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:02:54 AM

Weeks ago I suggested in IRC that we make crop circles all over the world to promote Blackcoin. We tossed around how we could make it work, how much media coverage it could get, if we could even get farmers to let us destroy their crops in the name of Blackcoin... well, community. The time has come. We have to try this. I can no longer ignore the rising support for #BlackCoinCropCircles.

ANNOUNCING:
The BlackCoin
Crop Circle Project

Though mysterious and apparently other-worldly, crop circles can be created very easily. A simple crop circle such as the BlackCoin logo could be created by 2-3 people in a matter of hours. Don't believe me? Watch this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eh9q8gadas

The only tools required are a large rope, wooden planks, and a surveyor's tape. These items can be secured at Home Depot or likely any hardware store for ~$30 or less.

These are the steps we need to take to make this happen:

1) Find locations. My idea is to choose farms near helicopter coverage - IE: where news helicopters already fly every day for weather/traffic.
2) Contact farmers and ask them if we can create the greatest image ever to grace their land. We may be able to raise a small BlackCoin bounty for their trouble.
3) Contact media publications and see if we can get them to run a story about this.
4) Get teams together to actually make the crop circles. Teams of 2 would work, 3 or more is preferable.
5) Choose a Black night, and make as many simultaneous crop circles all over the world as possible! I WANT AT LEAST ONE ON EVERY CONTINENT.

These are the things we need:

1) Supplies for every crop circle team. $30 x number of crop circles.
2) If we have extra funding, we can sweeten the deal for the farmers and add a bounty to use their land. It may make it easier to find willing farmers.

5 Crop Circles, one for every continent. $150 goal
10 Crop Circles. Madness. $300 goal
20 Crop Circles. Can it be done? $600 goal

The BlackCoin community will always take crypto a step further. Let's do this.

BLK: BRwm8C58NHohzxDqBZ4wcHbBX5YEF1SZpC
BTC: 1HdRrMvjXbr5XuWXCMfjoi874ruCBFeB2N

The BlackCoin Cropcircle Project will be organized on IRC, #blackcoinpool. Join in!

lol. this is new

brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:04:08 AM

- might completely skip usage of cards, terminals, etc.....Android mobile platform is capable of handling all of that...

I just feel that few persons want to get hold of the control of the coin.....and what scares me is their agenda...
if they truly pro BC it will be good..but so far they didn't proved anything....

Very well said. I'm not certain that there are people in foundation running things way they should. People running things were not put to vote, and a foundation would centralize much of decision making. I have no issues with all helping out, and creating organized structure, but this board idea is a power grab, that's the elephant in the room. I'm sure everyone is in this for helping BC, but if we were a business, you wouldn't just let people choose positions without an interview. So this is why decentralized is better, anyone can help, and the best will rise and organize unofficially.  
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:05:47 AM

simple answer is if you don't believe in it don't donate to it. you have no obligation to support the campaign by donating.

The issue is the priority of the core group and their ability to run a multi-million dollar project. I haven't seen them do one thing that didn't involve the community. Like some have pointed out we do not have an Android wallet and the site isn't localized, but we have thousands of international users. To add injury to insult they posted a plan and refused to give the name of the PR firm. I will repeat...they are asking for $15,000 but are withholding the name of the PR firm...and that doesn't require concern?...What if the PR firm isn't a good one? Why was this PR firm selected?

So basically they are asking people to donate $15,000 and be quiet...
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:07:19 AM

I don't know why everybody thinks things have to be an either/or proposition, personally, I have donated to both Iconic's plan and the BlackCoin Foundation fund. I wish I could foresee the future, but the best analogy I can use is throwing mud on the wall, when you throw mud on a wall, some of it will stick and some of it won't. I don't know if either of these plans will work, but I'm willing to give to both because I want BlackCoin to succeed and it's not a BlackCoin Foundation vs. Iconic thing, it's about BlackCoin and I hope both plans are hugely successful, because BlackCoin will win and if BlackCoin wins, we win.

yes this x10000

why can't we all coexist independently while working toward the same vision: blackcoins longterm growth and sustained value

enough of this bipartisan bullshit. there is not OR we can do EVERYTHING. these efforts aren't mutually exclusive and aren't going to take attention or focus away from blackcoin or its goal, in fact, they both support the goal greatly.

enough with the ego clashes please guys. lets engage in competitive cooperation instead of pure competition spurned by ego and popularity.

if there is anything I've learned in my 7 years as a professional poker player is that there is no 1 right way to play a poker hand, the more creative you get and more risks you take, the more you are going to succeed and be rewarded.

ICONICEXPERT: I love you're enthusiasm and guerilla marketing tactics: they have done wonders for this coin and community. you don't need the official support of the self appointed foundation, please keep up the creative great work.

COMMUNITY: we can all coexist and run these promos and marketing efforts concurrently, we don't need to create drama and tension. please find a more constructive way to engage in conversation and criticisms because the way we are currently operating is self destructive.

thanks for reading.
+1
I like both ideas, donated to both and if needed I will double down to see them happen!

poop
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:13:36 AM

It as at your discretion if you would like to donate prior to us revealing the name of the firm. Again, we are withholding their name at their request. I am sorry I cannot be of any more assistance here...

Remember, the ideas are not mutually exclusive and in fact work really well together. A Wall Street event makes for a perfect PR article that our firm can help distribute. Please, give as much as you can to both funds.

Goodnight all.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:15:42 AM

The issue is the priority of the core group and their ability to run a multi-million dollar project. I haven't seen them do one thing that didn't involve the community. Like some have pointed out we do not have an Android wallet and the site isn't localized, but we have thousands of international users. To add injury to insult they posted a plan and refused to give the name of the PR firm. I will repeat...they are asking for $15,000 but are withholding the name of the PR firm...and that doesn't require concern?...What if the PR firm isn't a good one? Why was this PR firm selected?

How is this any different from all the times you've posted for donations (most recently asking for ~$10,000) expecting people to believe you will come through with your projects? Don't get me wrong you have gone through with all your projects so far, but there was no way people knew that beforehand they just had to trust you and they did. So now you are throwing the same distrust at the devs that you got rather upset at other people for throwing at you in the past?
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:27:59 AM

My concerns have nothing to do with my event or my "ego", people will donate to whatever they like. However, there are people who are concerned with this idea of you asking for a significant amount of BTC with very little transparency. Never have I witnessed a dev team and/or foundation ask a community for donations and not provide detailed information about where the funds are going. There is literally no accountability at all. Why would the firm not want to disclose their name until the funds are paid and the contract is signed?

This sounds familiar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4#t=78

It as at your discretion if you would like to donate prior to us revealing the name of the firm. Again, we are withholding their name at their request. I am sorry I cannot be of any more assistance here...

Remember, the ideas are not mutually exclusive and in fact work really well together. A Wall Street event makes for a perfect PR article that our firm can help distribute. Please, give as much as you can to both funds.

Goodnight all.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:33:35 AM

How is this any different from all the times you've posted for donations (most recently asking for ~$10,000) expecting people to believe you will come through with your projects? Don't get me wrong you have gone through with all your projects so far, but there was no way people knew that beforehand they just had to trust you and they did. So now you are throwing the same distrust at the devs that you got rather upset at other people for throwing at you in the past?

There is a huge difference. I have always provided detailed information on where the funds are going and how they are being spent. I never tried: "Hey I have this project and it will be awesome! I cannot tell you exactly what the project is but I promise it will be awesome! I am sorry but I really can't tell you anything else because I do not want the awesomeness to leak out! However, please trust me and donate $15,000 towards my idea"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxRStrx8xtc#t=30

darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:40:43 AM

Jebus IE, you appear to be both a blessing and curse on Blackcoin. You're extremely pro-active and have some great ideas, but your aggressive posts since the really great initiative by the BlackCoin foundation are really painting yourself in a highly hypocritical light. They're trying to do something great for the community, try to embrace that without any backhanded compliments or snide posts. Like your own projects, this will only do good for the coin and your really undermining yourself by reacting the way you do. Let's keep it positive people!
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:42:46 AM

Jebus IE, you appear to be both a blessing and curse on Blackcoin. You're extremely pro-active and have some great ideas, but your aggressive posts since the really great initiative by the BlackCoin foundation are really painting yourself in a highly hypocritical light. They're trying to do something great for the community, try to embrace that without any backhanded compliments or snide posts. Like your own projects, this will only do good for the coin and your really undermining yourself by reacting the way you do. Let's keep it positive people!

Before posting take a few minutes and read the previous 10 pages....thanks
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:43:11 AM

Market response this morning at our very own BlackcoinCharts.com. =D

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:43:22 AM

Instead of the egocentrical butthurt hand-waving ME ME ME ME i would really like to see Wizfarms jump into the Blackcoinpool again Smiley
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:45:43 AM

Instead of the egocentrical butthurt hand-waving ME ME ME ME i would really like to see Wizfarms jump into the Blackcoinpool again Smiley
Here you go friend =D

LAMBO WOOOOOO

here is the link if it doesnt work http://i.minus.com/i0nJR0YGbSJ62.gif

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:58:23 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Donate
+1000 for good idea
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:59:53 AM

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

WE NOW HAVE: 1082$ Donated!

Nice one Soepkip!

+100

It'll be good to get some professionals on the case. The current state is not the classiness we've been aspiring to, so to get this rolling will make a real difference. I've sent over some coin too Smiley

Let me know whats needed for the UK and I'll forward what we've been doing here.

And I have to say that interview with WizFarm was truly epic! Good to see some faces to attach to names. It's easy to shout and howl at the moon as an anonymous poster, but to have real poeple represent makes a HUGE difference. It inspires confidence and gives us someone to look to as leadership and direction.

Soepkip, youre a funny dude Smiley BlackDoge, you're cool guy and GNU... ah will we ever see this mysterous dude?! And Gritt, good work from Asia man! Smiley and epic work on the newspaper that was very impressive.

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys at Bitcoin2014 where we will be promoting Blackcoin real hard to the very people that helped create the Bitcoin ecosystem... taking BLK to the BTC glitterati no less, where the real power in crypto lies......

We will also be meeting up with Coinkites Rodolfo to talk about European wide Terminal adoption. Seems that people just love to have paper receipts for their accountants, who'd have thought paper would be so useful in this day and age eh?! Such a cool device!

So add this PR push to what we're doing and I suspect our coins are going to be worth a lot more in the near and not too distant future.

We have the second largest tech centre on the planet (outside of Silicon Valley), Cambridge, in the throes of Crypto adoption and we're right there leading the charge.

And I havent even started on the plans for the Square Mile, the Worlds largest and most affluent stock exchange.... the stuff that is happening AROUND THE WORLD .. and yes, thats a very important point to make here.... this is a GLOBAL effort, is breathtaking in its scope and reach.

Meet Black @ Amsterdam Bitcoin2014

We work to make YOUR coins more valuable!
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:03:50 AM

http://i.minus.com/i0nJR0YGbSJ62.gif
sorry just had to post it again, so funny  Smiley
Wiz youre a star my friend!
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:05:36 AM

The Plan

Donate
+1000 for good idea

I doubled up, 10k BC sent http://blackcha.in/tx/8ea36bcc5266ebe8f6f48df98db8403365fc73fa7c14a044cc3ecd12d0c0ffc2
toolu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:07:55 AM

we should be nominating the blackcast's podcast for most informative podcast at the first annual blockchain awards!!! There were serious issues tackled with direct response to ddos attacks and China's constant attempts to make btc price bleed.

https://blog.blockchain.com/2014/04/16/the-first-annual-blockchain-awards/

https://i.imgur.com/AUORMWC.jpg?1
Pages: « 1 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 [1375] 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: