Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 [1394] 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:11:59 PM

Do you think Im scared of this guy dumping...

ICONIC PAY UP FOR YOUR IDEAS STOP ASKING FOR DONATIONS   come on man your a big Player Right

Remember when ever you are ready to Dump The Wiz  is ready to buy your coins....  :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:12:10 PM

i found a gif of IE

edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:13:26 PM

Disclaimer

For anyone who reads this Iconic Expert is just a community member.  He doesn't represent the views of the entire community and or dev team. He is not part of the dev team or have the power to make any decision on any business related matter on regards to BlackCoin.

when ever you are ready to leave IE let me know so I can gladly buy your coins.

ThankYOU

For the ones who care big things are coming for the next episode of the BLACkCast.. I do things with my own pocket for this community, don't need to be picking ideas for DONATIONS.  

IF YOU ARE A BIG PLAYER PAY UP LIKE I DO let's see you do the NY event with your pocket and the cards. Watch what I do for this community with my pockets..

Yo Wiz, I really enjoyed the cast. Im a big player too. Me and some friends wanna chill in Miami. Can we hang out at your place. I'll buy you a drink with my blackcoins ^^

blackcoin meetup in Miami !!

Miami!

WE CHILLIN'
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:16:04 PM

I support all supporters of Balckcoin.

Please stop bickering!  You screw up my technical analysis!   Wink

BC + XC + DRK
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:16:36 PM

ARE YOU GOING TO ASK FOR MORE DONATIONS TO DO   A copy of BLACKCAST...  

Maybe RENT A House like mIne....  FUND YOUR OWN PROJECTS...BTC

edu91

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:19:44 PM

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 28
BULL MARKET CONFIRMATION - HOW HIGH CAN IT GO?

As you already know all price increase is followed by retracement.  We are now sitting at 61.8% retracement from the major run of the last few hours.

If you do not believe in this then watch these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Lu65XxTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3bWQfl1Waw

If you do not know how to use Fibonacci tools on Bitcoinwisdom then look at the previous reports:

Fibonacci Retracement:  http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/always-bet-black-update-14/

Fibonacci Extensions:  http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/always-bet-black-update-21/

I will use Fibonacci Extensions and Retracement to do a quick analysis of the current situation of the market and possible future moves.

First the current situation of Fibonacci Retracement:

I will use the Fibonacci Extension tool to set some possible prices at which the market is likely to pause, retrace for a next run, or change trends to a downward run. 

Typically this tool is best used when you have a break-out (up or down) to guestimate where the price might go in the next move.

First graph shows the current condition and where might we go if we have bull run to the upside.  Again these points will be validated when we break from the previous high of 37.8K.
The possible next price stops given a continuation of the bull run are: 42.6K at 161.8% and 50.6K at 261.8%.

Now I will show you how previous analysis of each break-out was pointing to the 37.8K previous high.  This number is a difficult resistance to cross given our two previous attempts making this our third attempt.

You can see three possible outcomes: 32.5K, 36.78K, 43.8K

For the second retracement we get the 32.8K, 34.8K, and 38K.  Important to note that each of those numbers generated some type of retracement.

For the third retracement we get 36.7K, 39.4K, and 43.8K.  Please note that these extension numbers point to future resistance levels and this levels become more valid when such levels have been support floor in the past or previous highs from the past.

Note that in most analysis we are getting a major resistance level in the 42 to 43 K which agrees with the two previous attempts at breaking this resistance.

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:22:04 PM

BTW, Buyblack and Jesse, I really enjoy your analysis, one of you guys should start a blog or a wordpress so other people can read about it with out it getting lost in the mayhem of the forums.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:22:54 PM

DEV TEAM, FOUNDATION, ICONIC, who- and whatever....

is it your goal that all other community members set all of you to "ignore"?
This thread is turning into a kindergarden, now that the shitcoin trolls are gone and the other coins bombed you, who all claim to want "the best for BC", do us more harm than any troll could ever dream of.

Do you seriously think all this shit will attract anyone? Had i discovered BC TODAY, i would surely not buy a single coin.

digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:25:17 PM

IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

Is this better for you...take your coins and your people and go. Because the effect of you leaving will not come close to the effect of me dumping all MY coins, and believe me I have a hell of a lot of coins.

That should be a small enough soundbite for you....

OK, seriously why did I even leave this thread open...

This, and numerous other sentiments which come flaring into existence as soon as anyone does anything other than bow before your throne is exactly why I can't stay here.  I have no idea how many coins you have, but at a guess it's about the same as myself (a few hundred thousand) although I'm sure the cards have netted you quite a nice windfall on top of that.  I think you've made contributions that have been wonderful, and I've defended your efforts on numerous occasions, and donated to the cause.

However...

1) You can't expect to be free from criticism when you attack any idea or direction that was not your own.
2) You can't expect to champion the decentralized nature of BlackCoin on one hand and then demand control of every aspect of PR and strategic direction yourself.
3) You can't expect people to overlook the irony of calling for donations with a huge string of reposts, and then make a statement about all of your "millions of BC" - if anything that simply tells me and probably others that you don't need any of ours in order for you to continue doing just fine.
4) Most of all, you can't simply throw a tantrum every time you're not the only one being supported.  When the initial pump was on - that was "because of your press release... and the multipool didn't have anything to do with it".  Now that there's a jump that coincides with the release of the statement from Soepkip and the webcast from Wizfarm.... you attack both of their posts within minutes of them posting them.

In the recent past you've threatened more than once to leave BlackCoin because "very wealthy investors" were trying to get you to make your own coin/brand and you could do far better doing that.  I would personally recommend that option - because after all, you're madly successful even without ~$100K in cryptos (apparently), in addition to the fact that there are big movers in big business with millions trying to throw them at you to do something for another coin.

I guess the only thing that doesn't make sense is why you would need to stay here and do this - it seems like second best at the most in your situation... and you've already said you could just walk away and not even care.  Wink

So carry on - but you can do so with your own huge piles of coins - as my little wallet won't be coming along for that ride.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:29:23 PM

IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

Is this better for you...take your coins and your people and go. Because the effect of you leaving will not come close to the effect of me dumping all MY coins, and believe me I have a hell of a lot of coins.

That should be a small enough soundbite for you....

OK, seriously why did I even leave this thread open...

This, and numerous other sentiments which come flaring into existence as soon as anyone does anything other than bow before your throne is exactly why I can't stay here.  I have no idea how many coins you have, but at a guess it's about the same as myself (a few hundred thousand) although I'm sure the cards have netted you quite a nice windfall on top of that.  I think you've made contributions that have been wonderful, and I've defended your efforts on numerous occasions, and donated to the cause.

However...

1) You can't expect to be free from criticism when you attack any idea or direction that was not your own.
2) You can't expect to champion the decentralized nature of BlackCoin on one hand and then demand control of every aspect of PR and strategic direction yourself.
3) You can't expect people to overlook the irony of calling for donations with a huge string of reposts, and then make a statement about all of your "millions of BC" - if anything that simply tells me and probably others that you don't need any of ours in order for you to continue doing just fine.
4) Most of all, you can't simply throw a tantrum every time you're not the only one being supported.  When the initial pump was on - that was "because of your press release... and the multipool didn't have anything to do with it".  Now that there's a jump that coincides with the release of the statement from Soepkip and the webcast from Wizfarm.... you attack both of their posts within minutes of them posting them.

In the recent past you've threatened more than once to leave BlackCoin because "very wealthy investors" were trying to get you to make your own coin/brand and you could do far better doing that.  I would personally recommend that option - because after all, you're madly successful even without ~$100K in cryptos (apparently), in addition to the fact that there are big movers in big business with millions trying to throw them at you to do something for another coin.

I guess the only thing that doesn't make sense is why you would need to stay here and do this - it seems like second best at the most in your situation... and you've already said you could just walk away and not even care.  Wink

So carry on - but you can do so with your own huge piles of coins - as my little wallet won't be coming along for that ride.

Worth reading again ...

Thank you
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:30:22 PM

I took the comment down as I am trying to avoid some argument. But yes, I did feel like it is a threat to "crash the market" that you are making. I spend most of my time elsewhere and this thread grows so fast I can't keep up with it.

This thread is disorganised, scrappy and inefficiently sequential.

Personally I think anyone NOT behind the Dev team, Legion or the community managers should just hold a different coin - or setup their own. I think the Dev team/upcoming foundation have done a FANTASTIC JOB on BlackCoin. And continue to do so.

I've been with BlackCoin from the start and I don't want ANY changes to the Dev team or official community management team.

I do not argue over legitimate concerns. You are entitled to support whomever you want, but if a large majority of the community does not have faith in their business management skills there is a problem. Just because someone is a brilliant coder or community manager, doesn't mean they can run a multi-million dollar project.

OK lets discuss facts and not post FUD...in the past 8 weeks what has the dev team done in regards to PR?

Herein lies part of the problem. Your argument is based on a false premise which I have highlighted above.

I do not believe that "a large majority of the community" shares your views on the Dev team. I don't understand why can't you just carry on with your style of PR work and let the Dev team, Legion and Community Management do their "Official" work? They've done a splendid job so far and I want it to continue as it is.

You have yet to answer my question. If we are going to debate this rationally please tell me what has the dev team done  in the past 8 weeks? What makes them "splendid"?

The multi-pool was another member idea.
The 2 two press releases was the community.
CoinKite was the community.
The cards were me.
Vault Of Satoshi was the community lead by me.
Wall Street is currently the community.
Moolah and related services was the community.

We the coin of the future doesn't have an Android Wallet, the website is not localized for our Non-English users, and are social outreach is severely lacking. If this was a Corporation do you think the board or the shareholders would think their performance is "splendid"?

too much focus is on me and my ego and not enough focus is where it should be.

I am not going to debate this anymore....I will focus on my own efforts with the community because I do not want to see my portfolio and the portfolio of others  shrink due to incompetence.  I will move forward with launching GoBlackCoin.com and promote the hell out of it using my music app with 3 million+ users. Between the people here ready for change and the new users that GoBlackCoin.com will acquire, everything we are arguing about today will be a mute.

TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:31:48 PM

Some one just pointed out to me that buy-black posts on www.dailyblackcoin.com!

Catching up on some of it right now, I am really enjoying what he has written, kudos!

derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:31:54 PM

DEV TEAM, FOUNDATION, ICONIC, who- and whatever....

is it your goal that all other community members set all of you to "ignore"?
This thread is turning into a kindergarden, now that the shitcoin trolls are gone and the other coins bombed you, who all claim to want "the best for BC", do us more harm than any troll could ever dream of.

Do you seriously think all this shit will attract anyone? Had i discovered BC TODAY, i would surely not buy a single coin.

The good thing is that this thread doesn't reflect 100% of the community.
This thread is just turned into shit...

Subtuppel, take a look at #blackcoinpool on freenode IRC.

I'm so disappointed from some ppl here... Iconic is destroying his good PR here and some Trolls helps him making this thread a shithole ... WHY?

NEM/XEM!!!
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:37:01 PM

BTW, Buyblack and Jesse, I really enjoy your analysis, one of you guys should start a blog or a wordpress so other people can read about it with out it getting lost in the mayhem of the forums.

I am contributing all of my analysis to http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

I am sure that Ralfvd (IRC channel) would be happy to have Jesse add his post to the blog.  It would be http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-JL/

BC + XC + DRK
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

You have yet to answer my question. If we are going to debate this rationally please tell me what has the dev team done  in the past 8 weeks? What makes them "splendid"?

The cards were me.

We the coin of the future doesn't have an Android Wallet, the website is not localized for our Non-English users, and are social outreach is severely lacking. If this was a Corporation do you think the board or the shareholders would think their performance is "splendid"?

Easy, they self promote themselves instead on focusing on the BlackCoin
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:39:20 PM

I'm so disappointed from some ppl here... Iconic is destroying his good PR here and some Trolls helps him making this thread a shithole ... WHY?

Becouse when you in top 10 crypto you will always have enemies.
If you are pool and sick you don't need even enemy is that clear ?
And trolls allways will be here...
2months and here is the same. Chill out go reddit official forum IRC there youe are free from any kind of trols belive me.
PS: don't focus on forum so much. If you wand peace and love go cinni thread Cheesy all bumping and pumping price in minds.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:40:12 PM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:42:55 PM

Becouse when you in top 10 crypto you will always have enemies.
If you are pool and sick you don't need even enemy is that clear ?
And trolls allways will be here...

the current problem isn't trolls.
The problem ist that some people who consider themselves leading/important members of this community are slinging mud at each other.

blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:43:02 PM

The cards were me.

So... I'm just just "another member"? Thanks for acknowledging me.  Tongue

Most of the BC community has no idea that it was actually me who came up with the MP idea. And this idea may have been the most important one because it is the one that got us off 500 satoshi and into many developments (including yours) that followed it. Yet I don't go around asking for donations or acting like some kind of God in the BC community. I simply do what I am good at. I continue to contribute in whatever ways I can (I'm effectively working 7 days a week with my pool now), I spend money out of my own pocket now on BC because I believe in giving back (BC has been to go me, so I will be good back to it to form the positive endless feedback cycle), and in the end, I really don't care if I get some sort of credit or acknowledgement from the BlackCoin community. Because in the end, if we "get there", we all win and that's all that matters...
edu91

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:43:34 PM

Hello BlackCoin Community

The Plan

Be the change you want to see in the world.[/size]

I LIKE this plan Smiley GJ Guys
Pages: « 1 ... 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 [1394] 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: