Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 [1395] 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509607 times)
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:44:14 PM

BTW, Buyblack and Jesse, I really enjoy your analysis, one of you guys should start a blog or a wordpress so other people can read about it with out it getting lost in the mayhem of the forums.

I am contributing all of my analysis to http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

I am sure that Ralfvd (IRC channel) would be happy to have Jesse add his post to the blog.  It would be http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-JL/

I think that would be actually really interesting, reading both of your analysis's you can get a pretty good idea of what the market is doing. JL if you are reading this, I can talk to Ralf and we can probably get it going!

I hope www.dailyblackcoin.com catches on, easy to read format, really up to date and Black Coin centric, staffed by enthusiastic and interesting contributors. I really hope more people step up and contribute! Keep up the good work guys, and I look forward to reading more of your analysis!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L3pje

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:45:01 PM

HardwarePal

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:45:48 PM

IE the browser to download a real browser.

Please set a sell wall so I can harpoon you.

Thank you.

P.S you didnt answer to the NDA post I did. <3
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:51:02 PM

i love it
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:52:07 PM

The multi-pool was another member idea.
The 2 two press releases was the community.
CoinKite was the community.
The cards were me.
Vault Of Satoshi was the community lead by me.
Wall Street is currently the community.
Moolah and related services was the community.

So... I'm just just "another member"? Thanks for acknowledging me.  Tongue

Most of the BC community has no idea that it was actually me who came up with the MP idea. And this idea may have been the most important one because it is the one that got us off 500 satoshi and into many developments (including yours) that followed it. Yet I don't go around asking for donations or acting like some kind of God in the BC community. I simply do what I am good at. I continue to contribute in whatever ways I can (I'm effectively working 7 days a week with my pool now), and in the end, I really don't care if I get some sort of credit or acknowledgement for BlackCoin. Because in the end, if we "get there", we all win and that's all that matters...

And being able to mine X11 is simply fantastic as my office stays cool and my workstation completely usable despite quietly hashing away at close to 2Mh/s in the background. Cheesy

I've told you before, but I'll tell you again, I will always keep at least one miner pointed at your pool until you decide to do something else (and then I'll just point it at whatever that is).  Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:52:55 PM

You have yet to answer my question. If we are going to debate this rationally please tell me what has the dev team done  in the past 8 weeks? What makes them "splendid"?

The cards were me.

If I must, here are the answers to your questions:

1) The multi-pool was another member idea. <- A member of the foundation.
2) The 2 two press releases was the community. <- And you were thanked you for that.
3) CoinKite was the community.  <- This was the foundation. The foundation contacted them.
4) The cards were me. <- And you did a good job.
5) Vault Of Satoshi was the community lead by me. <- The first contact was by GNU_User from LDG.
6) Wall Street is currently the community. <- Let's see how that goes.
7) Moolah and related services was the community. <- Also the foundation that contacted them.

Now please I ask, continue to do the PR work you do. Leave behind the ideas of "taking control" of the BlackCoin community. Stop discrediting the upcoming foundation, the dev team and the community managers. I urge you to support the BlackCoin Dev Team in every way. Right now the benefits you bring are becoming less than the damage you are causing.

You do not speak on behalf of the "majority" of the community. Now please, stop.
z3r0

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:00:36 PM

Now back to more important things!!
BLACKCOIN Brings the Booty to the BAR!!!

Wiizzzzz fo pres!

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:02:29 PM

IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

Is this better for you...take your coins and your people and go. Because the effect of you leaving will not come close to the effect of me dumping all MY coins, and believe me I have a hell of a lot of coins.

That should be a small enough soundbite for you....

OK, seriously why did I even leave this thread open...

This, and numerous other sentiments which come flaring into existence as soon as anyone does anything other than bow before your throne is exactly why I can't stay here.  I have no idea how many coins you have, but at a guess it's about the same as myself (a few hundred thousand) although I'm sure the cards have netted you quite a nice windfall on top of that.  I think you've made contributions that have been wonderful, and I've defended your efforts on numerous occasions, and donated to the cause.

However...

1) You can't expect to be free from criticism when you attack any idea or direction that was not your own.
2) You can't expect to champion the decentralized nature of BlackCoin on one hand and then demand control of every aspect of PR and strategic direction yourself.
3) You can't expect people to overlook the irony of calling for donations with a huge string of reposts, and then make a statement about all of your "millions of BC" - if anything that simply tells me and probably others that you don't need any of ours in order for you to continue doing just fine.
4) Most of all, you can't simply throw a tantrum every time you're not the only one being supported.  When the initial pump was on - that was "because of your press release... and the multipool didn't have anything to do with it".  Now that there's a jump that coincides with the release of the statement from Soepkip and the webcast from Wizfarm.... you attack both of their posts within minutes of them posting them.

In the recent past you've threatened more than once to leave BlackCoin because "very wealthy investors" were trying to get you to make your own coin/brand and you could do far better doing that.  I would personally recommend that option - because after all, you're madly successful even without ~$100K in cryptos (apparently), in addition to the fact that there are big movers in big business with millions trying to throw them at you to do something for another coin.

I guess the only thing that doesn't make sense is why you would need to stay here and do this - it seems like second best at the most in your situation... and you've already said you could just walk away and not even care.  Wink

So carry on - but you can do so with your own huge piles of coins - as my little wallet won't be coming along for that ride.

Honestly for the past 2 weeks your passive aggressiveness has been a bit annoying and very transparent. I just ignored it because I find you entertaining and funny. Please stop acting as if you are a "neutral" party, we both know you are not.

1) You can't expect to be free from criticism when you attack any idea or direction that was not your own.

Besides the current PR Firm fiasco what project have I criticized? I challenge you to find 3 posts where I criticized someone else project. Please do not vanish like you always do when you do not have a clever answer.

2) You can't expect to champion the decentralized nature of BlackCoin on one hand and then demand control of every aspect of PR and strategic direction yourself.

Once again...please show me a post where I implied or suggested I want control over PR. I would love for someone else to take control over PR as I am busy with other things.

3) You can't expect people to overlook the irony of calling for donations with a huge string of reposts, and then make a statement about all of your "millions of BC" - if anything that simply tells me and probably others that you don't need any of ours in order for you to continue doing just fine.

So you are suggesting I should fund an entire community project with my own money to make other people money? Are you serious? No really are you serious? So you expect me to use my personal funds to soley fund a project that will benefit everyone, including you and the other people who personally attack me because I can? Now you are just taking nonsense

4) Most of all, you can't simply throw a tantrum every time you're not the only one being supported.  When the initial pump was on - that was "because of your press release... and the multipool didn't have anything to do with it".  Now that there's a jump that coincides with the release of the statement from Soepkip and the webcast from Wizfarm.... you attack both of their posts within minutes of them posting them.

The Telecast was Thursday at 7PM EST and the price didn't start increasing until 9:00PM EST Friday. So it wasn't the telecast. And the community will have to decide if a post about a no name PR firm made the price jump, vs the first real positive article written about something BC related on CoinDesk. In regards to me attacking Soepkip please show me the post where I attack him? I didn't know asking two legitimate questions was attacking someone

In the recent past you've threatened more than once to leave BlackCoin because "very wealthy investors" were trying to get you to make your own coin/brand and you could do far better doing that.  I would personally recommend that option - because after all, you're madly successful even without ~$100K in cryptos (apparently), in addition to the fact that there are big movers in big business with millions trying to throw them at you to do something for another coin.

I guess the only thing that doesn't make sense is why you would need to stay here and do this - it seems like second best at the most in your situation... and you've already said you could just walk away and not even care.  Wink

Passive aggressiveness in men leaves little to be desired and you should work on that. Either just come out and express how you really feel or do not say anything at all.

Off topic: Yesterday you attempted to "school" me on Euphroia and when I corrected you, you never responded as you normally do when you do not have a clever answer. You said you have years of coding experience..etc..etc. Do I know your work? Can I see and try some of your apps?
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:04:22 PM

You have yet to answer my question. If we are going to debate this rationally please tell me what has the dev team done  in the past 8 weeks? What makes them "splendid"?

The cards were me.

2) The 2 two press releases was the community. <- And you were thanked you for that.
3) CoinKite was the community.  <- This was the foundation. The foundation contacted them.

7) Moolah and related services was the community. <- Also the foundation that contacted them.

Now please I ask, continue to do the PR work you do. Leave behind the ideas of "taking control" of the BlackCoin community. Stop discrediting the upcoming foundation, the dev team and the community managers. I urge you to support the BlackCoin Dev Team in every way. Right now the benefits you bring are becoming less than the damage you are causing.

You do not speak on behalf of the "majority" of the community. Now please, stop.

5) Vault Of Satoshi was the community lead by me. <- The first contact was by GNU_User from LDG. Wrong First initiated by me...

You have no clue who or what I speak for...just because people are not as vocal as I am doesn't mean what I said wasn't fact. Eventually we will see who was right...
HardwarePal

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:07:06 PM

Pics or it didnt happen Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:07:57 PM

5) Vault Of Satoshi was the community lead by me. <- The first contact was by GNU_User from LDG. Wrong First initiated by me...

You have no clue who or what I speak for...just because people are not as vocal as I am doesn't mean what I said wasn't fact. Eventually we will see who was right...

I respectfully request again...

Please I ask, continue to do the PR work you do. Leave behind the ideas of "taking control" of the BlackCoin community. Stop discrediting the upcoming foundation, the dev team and the community managers. I urge you to support the BlackCoin Dev Team in every way. Right now the benefits you bring are becoming less than the damage you are causing.
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:08:11 PM

The cards were me.

Why do we have to discuss this???
Do we have too much time to waste?

I start regretting my donation.

NEM/XEM!!!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:08:21 PM

Becouse when you in top 10 crypto you will always have enemies.
If you are pool and sick you don't need even enemy is that clear ?
And trolls allways will be here...

the current problem isn't trolls.
The problem ist that some people who consider themselves leading/important members of this community are slinging mud at each other.
leaders always argue no matter what...(to get better position and show who is male "alfa" )
in real life is the same all leaders know better
from my 7 years experience.(while sometimes they know shit and they are very dump)

You just need to realize that Ironic have his master his plan going on top like antipancer bullet hitting tank.
while Soepkip is guy who acts slowly but he is hard working building something BIG.
 ...anyway in PR he is king of brave ideas we need all people on board.
But all people makes mistakes me you IE Soepkip Gitt...
IE is guy who is specific but he deliver promises that part of him i like the most.
Look from distance what he is saying he is perfect example of authoritative / charismatic leader
who is leading you to battle and he play that role  very well. (he behaves like CEO of big company)
Sometimes with only view on his own plan. But is better to have than to not have it.

I support all people who are working for BC and respect them even Gitt who made some mistake
but he wanted good next time he will think twice before he will say/write one word to much.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:09:51 PM

love that Cheesy

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:11:32 PM

....mean what I said wasn't fact. Eventually we will see who was right...

And this is point. Lets move forward guys.

Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:16:00 PM

https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool/status/455050135810998272

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
HardwarePal

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:16:37 PM

IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

Is this better for you...take your coins and your people and go. Because the effect of you leaving will not come close to the effect of me dumping all MY coins, and believe me I have a hell of a lot of coins.

That should be a small enough soundbite for you....

OK, seriously why did I even leave this thread open...

This, and numerous other sentiments which come flaring into existence as soon as anyone does anything other than bow before your throne is exactly why I can't stay here.  I have no idea how many coins you have, but at a guess it's about the same as myself (a few hundred thousand) although I'm sure the cards have netted you quite a nice windfall on top of that.  I think you've made contributions that have been wonderful, and I've defended your efforts on numerous occasions, and donated to the cause.

However...

So carry on - but you can do so with your own huge piles of coins - as my little wallet won't be coming along for that ride.

Honestly for the past 2 weeks your passive aggressiveness has been a bit annoying and very transparent. I just ignored it because I find you entertaining and funny. Please stop acting as if you are a "neutral" party, we both know you are not.

Besides the current PR Firm fiasco what project have I criticized? I challenge you to find 3 posts where I criticized someone else project. Please do not vanish like you always do when you do not have a clever answer.

Once again...please show me a post where I implied or suggested I want control over PR. I would love for someone else to take control over PR as I am busy with other things.

So you are suggesting I should fund an entire community project with my own money to make other people money? Are you serious? No really are you serious? So you expect me to use my personal funds to soley fund a project that will benefit everyone, including you and the other people who personally attack me because I can? Now you are just taking nonsense

The Telecast was Thursday at 7PM EST and the price didn't start increasing until 9:00PM EST Friday. So it wasn't the telecast. And the community will have to decide if a post about a no name PR firm made the price jump, vs the first real positive article written about something BC related on CoinDesk. In regards to me attacking Soepkip please show me the post where I attack him? I didn't know asking two legitimate questions was attacking someone

Passive aggressiveness in men leaves little to be desired and you should work on that. Either just come out and express how you really feel or do not say anything at all.

Off topic: Yesterday you attempted to "school" me on Euphroia and when I corrected you, you never responded as you normally do when you do not have a clever answer. You said you have years of coding experience..etc..etc. Do I know your work? Can I see and try some of your apps?

So in other words its ok for people to put up there cash for your projects to increase your portfolio but not the other way around ?

Aswell as you to earn revenue from BC merchandise ( again to grow your portfolio ) ?

No my "friend" thats not the way it works.

Set your sell wall and pm me please.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:18:20 PM

THATS IT CALLING YOU OUT

ICONIC IS A DESTRUCTIVE TROLL, ONLY HERE TO MAKE MONEY OF HIS PROJECTS... NOT HERE FOR THE COMMUNITY

Disregard This TROLL
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:19:24 PM

The cards were me.

So... I'm just just "another member"? Thanks for acknowledging me.  Tongue

Most of the BC community has no idea that it was actually me who came up with the MP idea. And this idea may have been the most important one because it is the one that got us off 500 satoshi and into many developments (including yours) that followed it. Yet I don't go around asking for donations or acting like some kind of God in the BC community. I simply do what I am good at. I continue to contribute in whatever ways I can (I'm effectively working 7 days a week with my pool now), I spend money out of my own pocket now on BC because I believe in giving back (BC has been to go me, so I will be good back to it to form the positive endless feedback cycle), and in the end, I really don't care if I get some sort of credit or acknowledgement from the BlackCoin community. Because in the end, if we "get there", we all win and that's all that matters...

Honestly I never knew that was your idea. It definitely was a big spark for us in price.

Thanks  Smiley
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:19:37 PM

https://twitter.com/BlackCoinPool/status/455050135810998272

+1

lol is IE is claiming he did the vault contact?

Pages: « 1 ... 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 [1395] 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: