Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Merit nowadays  (Read 493 times)
Subal1971

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

To get merits, you shall consider first reliablity of your posts and reliable sources of information you shared in post. Another thing must be considered which is not to share/post any conflicting posts which force others to think it as a spam or scam. In bitcoin forum, you always think twice before you a say anything. Because relying on your posts many can take the best or the worst decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

Please I need an explanation. When I joined this platform, I was enlightened about some things, one of which is how to improve one's rank through posting and merit. But the bone of contention here is this merit of a thing. I was told it's based on quality post. But i tell you, this is really difficult to conceive, I have had some post here with wonderful comments , but I'm not getting any merit. My question is how is a quality post determined and who gives this merit.

Please no insult. If you don't have a constructive comment, kindly keep it to yourself

Cheers!
Most member here in forum are not getting merit even when you make a quality post. Make a useful topic that helps to everyone to have an information in that way there are many members will see your post and possible that will give you a merit.
fourplealise

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Basically they seek posts that are helping the community to learn and expand. So, it's better if you keep posting useful things like you have done before. Hopefully, you'll earn merits in not time.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Please I need an explanation. When I joined this platform, I was enlightened about some things, one of which is how to improve one's rank through posting and merit. But the bone of contention here is this merit of a thing. I was told it's based on quality post. But i tell you, this is really difficult to conceive, I have had some post here with wonderful comments , but I'm not getting any merit. My question is how is a quality post determined and who gives this merit.

Please no insult. If you don't have a constructive comment, kindly keep it to yourself

Cheers!

it is necessary that your message or topic was extremely useful for users, someone helped to understand a certain point. However, this is very difficult to do, because many answers have already been found
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

Getting merits on this forum is just too difficult. it's becoming it's becoming a situation the moderators should look into because it is discouraging some users who have stayed in junior membership for so long.
phantasod

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

It is really hard to get it. How can I help somebody these days? For example he asked a question and 20 people answred him before me. How can I add something else useful?
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

I should have been a level up on my current rank because of my activity but because of the merit system I am stuck and I need a lot of merit to get into another level, but what can I do its hard to rank up now I think I will have to content myself at this level for the rest of my activity here on Bitcointalk.
williamphay88

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

I think probably not only you must making some constructive threads ar posts, I think we will given some merits by help answering that asked in this forum or some trouble of some people. We should get merit when we found our comments was helpfull by others, but I think this system was so complicating that when the person who had been helped was get stingy that is not fair.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Cheers!

The reward can we get from other accounts that assume that your post is useful for him and others. Therefore, no one determines the quality of a posting other than fellow members in this forum so with it we must respect each other member to be able to trust each other. It is very difficult to be able to get a reward from others but if we strive continuously and consistently make a quality post would be a reward that we will accept or not we can try to join in the topic and berpastisipasi on the topics that provide to provide merit.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

Cheers!
Most member here in forum are not getting merit even when you make a quality post. Make a useful topic that helps to everyone to have an information in that way there are many members will see your post and possible that will give you a merit.
but when we have made a post that we think quality and useful not necessarily that post will be given merit, because most members will re-think when they want to give their merit.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

Cheers!
The merit is given by individual members who think your post is of such quality that it deserves merit. The amount of merit that people have to give is based on the amount of merit they already have. When it was implemented people were given the basic merit of their rank. That means that the old style bitcoiners ended up with all the merit. To get merit you either need to kiss the butts of the bitcoiners or cheat. You won't get merit for posts in Altcoin Discussion.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

I'm also searching the answer of this question. What kind of post exactly will make us get the merit. As we know that every member has their own criteria. Maybe, we are really sure that our comment or posting are good but other members don't feel it. And, many members are not desire to give their merit to others. Is that true?

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Loye

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

When everyone is able to read and know something from them, they must evaluate it. In this case, the writing must be of its merit and will be on the merit list.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

its not just about quality post, its about useful post to a particular member.

If you make a post and i find it very beneficial to me, i have no choice than to give you merit
So in simple terms, give making the posts, and get it right.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

It will take some time, mate. When did you join the platform? Just keep some patience you will get ranks soon if you provide continuous precious posts. Sometimes it take much more time than as usual but you have to stick with it.
Exprow

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

Form my point of view if they find you post relevant or you posted which contain relevant information than they will gave you merit. Try to assess your post by other people. So worry no more.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

Cheers!
If you are not getting any merit then probably no one likes your post. My friendly advise is to stop talking how to get merit because it would not make good to you.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

merit is given based on a qualified comment,  many people gets disappointed because they don't  get their expected merit, for earning it one must know what are the requirements needed to have a qualified comment this will help you to improve your rank and create some wonderful comments
Bahokiki

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

For me I am already contented as a Jr. Member as long as I don't cheat and always following the rules. I am already contented on what I make on social media bounty getting those merits will just stress you out. Just post without expecting to get merits sooner or later you'll just see merits will be given to you. High rank doesn't always mean you will get high rewards.
Social media campaigns are good but High rank is better dude, if you are a legendary you have the advantage of getting a lot of tokens, just like discrepancy of stakes in signature campaign, unlike social media campaign everybody can participate, what if social media campaigns gone? Because of spamming posts?

Aim high man
maulidin8888

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

if now to get a merit is very difficult please give his solution how his way so that we all can can merit, please give way for me, in order to get his merit because everyone wants his merit,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: