Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price is back to surprise us  (Read 1870 times)
Firbolko

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

I hope that you are right and bitcoin began to grow in price. but I would not hurry with such conclusions, it is unknown what will happen tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ecol

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

BTC price is back but after this clarification If Bitcoin's price will going down, Market will be going down again adn I am scare of this situation.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

BTC will always make surprices on the crrryptomarket because it could not be able to stop to rise one day. I hold BTC and I hope that this surprises will be anly positive.
I also notice the big changes in market tha cryptomarket is obviously rising up as of now i hope that it will continue until it reached the highest ranged that the bitcoin ever reached. One day it will happen not now but soon. I really hope that to happen
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

Perhaps it is a step to change the trend of the market, and it is possible that the capital that earned those who sold 15 thousand returns to their own assets is 2 times cheaper. The opportunity to earn this holy cow for many large market players, and now the opportunity is there.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

i was away from internet for 24 hours, BTC price was ~$6.350
today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

i'm very glad that Bitcoin and other currencies are growing again that quickly.

Yeah so far so good btc pumps well this month and hoping that whales pump it more so all are very profitable or let say most of us recovered if we bought during hype days .  Smiley

Let's see if this is sustainable, we shouldn't be getting our hopes up yet. But "so far so good" Wink
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Just like what happened it the last couple of months it will rise slowly and then it will fall big time again like what it's doing and it the cycle continues. It won't reach $30k this year.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

Bitcoin always does what everybody doesn't expect and breaks the whole market mood in a day. That's what interest people in crypto. However, it's not the reason for joy - it seems to me that the path of least resistance points that the market will probably go down, that's why I'm building my strategy according to these conclusions and waiting for another market downfall at least until the end of summer!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

Do not get overwhelmed because  these pumps wont last
I wouldn't be that pessimistic. It won't last but the pump will have another run, it's normal to be overwhelmed since after all these months all we see is bear and dumps.
you know how the bank works they are controlling bitcoin's value since last january which is why we need to take advantage the situation
How can you be sure of that? accusing the banks controlling bitcoins value? they are even against it.
i already secured my profits for now because i do believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrency market is getting more centralized now compare to the previous years.
Good for you and because you see it coming through adoptions and regulations?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:19 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 11:05:29 PM by dark08

Its already 3rd quarter of this year and Im expexting this mega bull run to come in, and yes bitcoin now climbing hopefully it will continue until it reach the $10k level or hit again its all time high like what happen last december 2017 so all us will be happy, just be patient and it will come.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

we all nobody knows with all the things that will happen to the price movement of the coin in the market, I am also a little surprised and very happy with the recovery of bitcoin prices are quite high. I am very optimistic with this recovery later on the end of the year is likely to reach $ 30k. we can only hope for the best during its movement towards the end of the year.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Hello friend. Yes i think this is very good signal that investors are wainting for (Trade/Hold,...).  We are very glad that Bitcoin and other currencies (altcoins) are going up again. Thank you
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

This has been a big surprise to the entire cryptocurrency users, because whether they hold bitcoin or not is not a matter but each and every cryptocurrency they hold could have increased to at least a small amount. This is truly a surprise as people have been expecting this to take place long back.
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

Hmm. We truly cannot say if this is a surprise in a positive way as we all expect . This is almost similar to what happened last year July - September . Keeping my fingers crossses and hoping it's a bull run as expected.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

I think the bull run was started because the price are getting up higher in single day so many are invested again in bitcoin so there are possibilities that bitcoins price are going huge this year or surpassed that 30k this year.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

It's not supries for me. I am holder I am waiting this. I think will rise. Today start G20 summit. When will end rise up again market cap. Don't get excited just wait. To the moon all crypto
Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

It's cryptocurrency they like to surpise us. I am waiting little correction to $6800 which will help Bitcoin grow to 10k!

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

Yes, very crazy growth. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. Does it mean that the bull market has returned? This is really a very happy thing. I am very happy. I am excited all day.

Happy moment for the Start of possible Bull Run on the market, everyone is excited, no feeling sadness but i am feeling crazy, this is a early Christmas for Bitcoin investors, the global market for crypto is really have a lot of movement now, Bitcoin is just heating up, market cap is rising, market structure is very strong, stable fundamentals, all indicators for the very good market news about Bitcoin. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

It's not supries for me. I am holder I am waiting this. I think will rise. Today start G20 summit. When will end rise up again market cap. Don't get excited just wait. To the moon all crypto
Me too i am surprised when i saw the 2days ago sudden pump of btc, i can say that it really prove its volatile characteristic that we cant predict.  Hopefully this will continue and it drops not totally back from previous dump.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

Do not get overwhelmed because  these pumps wont last,you know how the bank works they are controlling bitcoin's value since last january which is why we need to take advantage the situation,i already secured my profits for now because i do believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrency market is getting more centralized now compare to the previous years.

Yes the market price today is starting again to grow and it only means that we can expect higher prices in the future so keep on investing or holding your coins today.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

BTC price is back but after this clarification If Bitcoin's price will going down, Market will be going down again adn I am scare of this situation.
Don't be scared, its normal now remember that we dump up to $5800 level but bitcoin able to bounce in just a month so technically no matter what happen it this market, it will always bounce. I am confident that bull run will come stronger and maybe its time now for that moment. Just be patience and if the market dump again, buy more Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: