Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the cost of building an ICO website:  (Read 650 times)
Floyx Company

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:33:47 AM

I think it is not a big expense to build a website.
The real cost is to build a blockchain platform.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akunate

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

can you explain the prices with a detailed explanation of each part
Floyx Company

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

I do not know how much it costs to create a blockchain platform. this is conditioned by the people who create this.

the site itself costs up to 2000-3000 $.

can you explain the prices with a detailed explanation of each part
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

the cheapest way to build an ICO website is just to hire freelance. Hire freelancer, build your website and then hire seriously someone who is really PRO in building websites. There are a lot of good developers (freelancers) who can really be very helpful, creative and cheap. You will definitely save money that you can use it in the feature for upgrading the website.
And who would take the website seriously if they don't have competent developers on the team? When investors invest in a company, they surely take the in-house tech team into consideration. It's okay to get the templates but building the fully functional ICO should be left to the in-house developers.
jeanetteLine

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

It depends on your needs. There no money limit. Usually, the price started at $1000 and it goes up.
WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

I have seen different costs, you can get one for $3k and you can also get one for $50k and they can look the same. If you don't care about the money and won't do your research, then it's easy to over pay for something like that.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
Sema1984

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

It might cost about $5000 only if this price includes accounting, widget for accepting fiat and crypto + KYC
furkanndemirbas

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

2000 $. But it is all for now Smiley

https://www.survey.expert/presale

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

What is the cost of building an ICO website?

After working with dozens of ICO’s in the last few months at GuerrillaBuzz
 I can estimate the average website costs for an ICO from

5000$-20,000$.

I actually noticed that many ICO’s have a cheap WordPress template website and talk about changing the world with their idea.

As an ICO, the way you look is extremely important. You don’t have anything yet besides an idea.

If you want people to get your idea fast, you need to have a great design, smart branding, and a great user experience.

Many ICO’s ignore the design, buying a cheap WordPress design and that looks exactly like 9 out of 10 projects out there.

When it comes to the way your website looks, take someone professional, put a lot of thought into the message you want to deliver, and how you want the visitors to remember you.

Hi
Let me suggest you the total cost of ICO Site.
One Page Professional Site With Admin and User Panels,  Features:-  KYC Dash Board,White Listing ,Referral Program and Token Management etc. will cost only $4000 /- by any good professional company .

It really depends on the company quoting and the features requested. Any "good" professional company may give different quotes depending on their employees skill levels as well.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
frankerstein

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

5000$-20,000$.

https://guerrillabuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/main-qimg-487620fe9bfb1ab96aed0567ac660893.png

I actually noticed that many ICO’s have a cheap WordPress template website and talk about changing the world with their idea.

As an ICO, the way you look is extremely important. You don’t have anything yet besides an idea.

If you want people to get your idea fast, you need to have a great design, smart branding, and a great user experience.

Many ICO’s ignore the design, buying a cheap WordPress design and that looks exactly like 9 out of 10 projects out there.

When it comes to the way your website looks, take someone professional, put a lot of thought into the message you want to deliver, and how you want the visitors to remember you.

Well what you are saying is not really approrpriate, I have seen some ICO websites with some incredibly good designs. Any fair looking company doing an ICO will try to make their site look attractive to the visitors.
time2.coffee

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

I don`t see anything wrong using wordpress. It is perfect for blogs or websites explaining ICO idea. Wordpress runs 30% of internet, so it can`t be underestimated as a tool for building good website. Statistics here https://www.codeinwp.com/blog/wordpress-statistics/
Also to my opinion - design should be simple, but fully explaining ICO`s idea. For me more informative in term of ICO reliability would be a minimum viable product.
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

We can make a website for your ICO project with reasonable price. If you have demand, please contact us:

Vakaxa Technology Joint Stock Company

Head office: Room 2512 The Light Building – Trung Van – Tu Liem – Hanoi – Vietnam.

Hotline: +84963.324.888

Email: Support@vakaxa.com

mpgalloo

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:16:30 AM

I'm already developing a new cryptomade, I wrote the white paper, and I'm developing her website, I confess I'm having a hard time finding good team members.
Profissioais to compose the main team.
Most interviewees do not want to receive during the sale of the token, either work and already receive, the creation of a criptomoeda takes a few hours of work, but a large project needs the commitment of a good team.
The amount collected from the sale of tokens is to pay the team and reinvest in improvements and partnerships.

contact mpgalloo@hotmail.com
SLXN

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

$20K its big money. We attracted 1,000 investors for this money, which brought $300K in our project.

(Look here)
You paid $20k for that?
nina_duschenko
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

5000$-20,000$.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

First decision

With your own custom-made cabinet, you need to spend about half a year and quite a lot of bucks ($100,000, on average) on the development team. But it can give plainly everything that you would like it to.

Second decision

With the majority of existing platforms, you have a limited functionality and lack of marketing tools (more on this below). Instead, you get the solution right here right now spending less money and ensuring a relatively high security level. If you are looking for best mobile app developers to develop e-wallet for your business with all features, 4IRE labs can help you. What the real good price?

Your best bet would fall somewhere in between $10,000 and $50,000 for the base package and about as much for the customization = you get the fully functional base version in under 10 business days. This platform ICOnx, ideally, gives you a full range of tools that you need in order to carefully navigate your USS Crowdfunding and ensure its performance and security. At the same time, an important point of ICO platform is usability. t must be attractive and easy-to-understand for those who you want to cooperate with.

At this step, you can either choose one of the existing platforms or go all the way inventing your own engine. As always, both solutions have their own pros and cons.

Conclusion

With the majority of existing platforms, you have a limited functionality and lack of marketing tools (more on this below). Instead, you get the solution right here right now spending less money and ensuring a relatively high security level.

Discover our ICO platform - http://bit.ly/2C4iJXv
spiegwom

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

5000$-20,000$.

https://guerrillabuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/main-qimg-487620fe9bfb1ab96aed0567ac660893.png

Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

If you are thinking to create an ICO website, then please PM at Skype: princyruthg.28. I can help you.

As we are the team having 6+ years of experience and expert in the ICO websites.

So, I believe that I can handle it very professionally.

Thanks.

Regards,
Shyla
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

I think that a good website for ICO can be ordered for less than 5000$. Website without advertising will not help enter the top ICO. It is better to invest more money in promotion. For example, buy votes on upvotes.io
MAPplatform

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

The price is very flexible depending on what exactly do you mean by saying ICO website. If it is about of everything required to run a blockchain based ICO/ITO project, it will definitely cost more than 20k (in case you do not have necessary web and blockchain developers in your team).
You should also bear in mind a need in marketing and operating expenses and possible hidden expenses.
yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:00:48 AM

You don't need to spend a huge amount of your ICO budget on a website but Search Engine Optimisation is of paramount importance.

Keyword-rich content will ultimately make you easier to find.

Try to build it from scratch too instead of a template, you will have higher degree of customization this way.

A few thousand dollars should get you in a good price to quality ratio, even better if you can design or know someone who can for some bounty  Grin

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
Aniadec

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

5000$-20,000$.

Are you kidding? 5k-20k? The cost of development of website is $500 (simple version), $5000 (good version), and $10 000 (very advanced version)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: