Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launch of trade.io postponed by a few more days  (Read 132 times)
agre029 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

After months of waiting, we had trade.io‘s launch right between our fingers, but unfortunately it slipped away after the management decided to postpone launch by another 6 days in order to perform an external audit of the security surrounding the exchange.

Very disappointing news but if this is what it takes to make sure the exchange is bulletproof so be it. I just hope we will not run into any more issues that warrant yet another postponement. Security is important but investor trust is just as much. Hiccups are expected, I just wish the announcement about the delay were handled a little better. Having said that I’m pretty sure there’s no one more disappointed by this decision than the team and management behind trade.io.

So, bring on the 23rd of July 18:00 CET!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

The delay is indeed very frustrating, given we have been waiting for months for it already. But we must be patient because it has been postponed for security measures obviously. Good things take time to come and our patience will be rewarded for sure.
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

It was unfortunate, but delayed for a good cause of security measures updated to more secure, and stable platform. So the delay is worth a little late.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

I think this decision is very concurrent decision as the market is totally depends on the security system. Hence, there shall be no security concern before taking the final step. We are ready to wait for another 6 days but not ready to face anything unwanted caused by weakness in security.
zArow

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

Delays are good as long as it means they are working on making it a better experience for all the users!
SwagSpynx

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

Many people may have different ideas about trade io postponed. But here is the key to investment security. If the investment is safe, people's faith will increase and invest more.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Never mind. Just do what have to be done. 6 days won’t be a big deal. This ICO looks really promising to me. I have already decided that I will join it.
Fleve

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

From my point of view the management try to fix all thing than the going to lunch it. So worry no more, security is a very important issue, when the fixed the security system they will lunch it.
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

I was waiting for its launching. Anyways it is always better fix everything before launching. I hope it will do well with best quality security and transaction. All the best for Trade.io.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

That is truly disappointing. I hope they will take necessary steps to get rid of security issue soon.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

I was disappointed at this delay too. I was eagerly waiting for the launch and at the last moment it was postponed. Hopefully it will be launched in the next due date.
Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

I waited a long time about the launch of the exchange trade.io which originally said April would be released but was postponed until it was determined on the July 17 stairs and was finally postponed again due to security reasons. Until the launch date is July 23 or tomorrow.
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

Waiting for something is really frustrating based on this topic people are waiting for this too long also patience is the key to success so we need to have some patience because it’s delaying because of security purpose.
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

Let them better now eliminate all the problems and make a secure platform, which would then find mid-way flaws and esprovlyat them.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

Well that's a bummer. It's been almost 8 months since they successfully gathered the money required for their exchange to run fully and they are still trying to work on it makes it so frustrating. Hopefully this quick external auditing of their exchange work out perfectly by now as ee are only a day away from this latest deadline.

electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

It is kind of disappointing as many investors for earnestly waiting for the launch of trade.io . The launch has been postponed to 23rd of July. According to trade.io, they have postponed it due to security issues and perfectionism. They are going to provide 100% free trading in the platform.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

After months of waiting, we had trade.io‘s launch right between our fingers, but unfortunately it slipped away after the management decided to postpone launch by another 6 days in order to perform an external audit of the security surrounding the exchange.

Very disappointing news but if this is what it takes to make sure the exchange is bulletproof so be it. I just hope we will not run into any more issues that warrant yet another postponement. Security is important but investor trust is just as much. Hiccups are expected, I just wish the announcement about the delay were handled a little better. Having said that I’m pretty sure there’s no one more disappointed by this decision than the team and management behind trade.io.

So, bring on the 23rd of July 18:00 CET!
so were four hours to the biggest launch of the century huh?i wondering what would be the effect of this for the holders like me,since i have beena waiting for almost how many months

Would you mine OP to make countdown now?for the excitement for all of us awaiting here
cryptorecord

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

it was a very disappointing thing because the launch of trade .io had to be postponed. what should be waiting for while the record has collected the money needed for their exchange to run completely. I hope this will not last long and can be launched soon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: