Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 125% Ponzi - Automated, Secure, Fast : get 125% Payouts evey 10 minutes !  (Read 3050 times)
zzaza
Legendary

Activity: 926
Merit: 1000

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:15:52 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 10:29:34 PM by zzaza

Well as you said i am the next, you dont have to pay the 125% for me, you can send my investment of 1.25 back, that would be enough, then i can invest in your new ponzi Smiley I am 1AWNU...

TomRobert

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:34:57 PM

There are so many ponzies these days that it is hard to find a proper one. Since yesterday I've been playing herer http://120ponzi.yolasite.com/
depositing small amounts and so far they're paying out, the max 0.3 BTC per deposit is a nice idea because there is no 1BTC+ guy who will ruin the game.
125BTCponzi (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 06:57:28 PM

OP Updated

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
zzaza
Legendary

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

OP Updated

Ok, then will you please pay me my last investment from your previous site? You said yourself that i'm the next.

Betek

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:18:21 PM

OP Updated

Ok, then will you please pay me my last investment from your previous site? You said yourself that i'm the next.

unfortunately it's a SCAM  Cry
125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 07:21:01 PM

OP Updated

unfortunately it's a SCAM  Cry

Unfortunately, you have a ponzi too Smiley So your message is VERY impartial and altruistic, of course Smiley

zzaza
Legendary

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:22:18 PM

OP Updated

Unfortunately, you have a ponzi too Smiley So your message is FULL neutral Smiley

It is not a scam, i got payed before, it is a ponzi it can happen that you are the last investor you wont get paid, but the btc addres has 0.1527 btc and i invested 0.125 so i can get paid...

Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:23:56 PM

Unbelievable, you guys gotta stop there are so many better ways to try to get money instead of these ponzis that are sure to rip you off in the long run.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

OP Updated

Unfortunately, you have a ponzi too Smiley So your message is FULL neutral Smiley

It is not a scam, i got payed before, it is a ponzi it can happen that you are the last investor you wont get paid, but the btc addres has 0.1527 btc and i invested 0.125 so i can get paid...

Read my OP ^^ And you need 0.156 BTC to get paid because I give a 125% bonus. Invit new investors ! Is the only things we need. If we don't get new investors, I will refund all.

zzaza
Legendary

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:34:26 PM

OP Updated

Read my OP ^^ And you need 0.156 BTC to get paid because I give a 125% bonus. Invit new investors ! Is the only things we need. If we don't get new investors, I will refund all.

The balance is now more than 0.156, and i didnt get any payout yet. I thought it happens every 10 minutes.

Vortuarackne

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:41:07 PM

OP Updated

The balance is now more than 0.156, and i didnt get any payout yet. I thought it happens every 10 minutes.

Other ponzi's payout instantly upon confirmation Wink
zzaza
Legendary

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:53:59 PM

OP Updated

Nah, its ok, my bad, it is not confirmed yet...

zzaza
Legendary

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:19:57 PM

OP Updated

Weel it is confirmed, but still nothing... Sad

Vortuarackne

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:54:58 PM

OP Updated

Try playing a ponzi which has full transaction history, full deposit history and full transparency Wink
zzaza
Legendary

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:14:44 AM

OP Updated

Try playing a ponzi which has full transaction history, full deposit history and full transparency Wink

I know a ponzi can't be trusted, but he said that im going to be the next if the balance is enough, that is why i want to get paid...

ion888

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:37:33 PM

You need to invite more people, otherwise you cant get paid, spread the site, and get new investments, so you can get paid.

Yes, it's the only way to get paid.

Is a nice scam  Smiley

No, it's not a scam. I received 0.1 BTC and 0.125 BTC, so I need 0.125+0.156 = 0.281 BTC to continue the game ! If I receive any payement in the next few days, I will stop this ponzi and refund (as it possible) all last investors.

But don't worry, I learn from this experience, and I will launch another ponzi tomorrow, with minimum AND maximum amount to send. With that, we overcome the problem of "Big investors" in small ponzi.

Best regards.

You right! No, it a scam Smiley

1HvA46qTp1sLBasBzS5NLjNueJbvo2Ekna

b3804ae4cbdfa9e37926f93a28d3e5a5398d887c35181c4ad659b5d325346b6e

Huh
zzaza
Legendary

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:06:18 PM

Hello !

My most recent investment was 0.1, and I only received 0.12. I believe I'm missing 0.005  Smiley

Sent Wink

Now I must to give 0.15625 BTC to 1AWNU5eBTDRPohsnSK9zqHbJaHTaVMcnsf because he invested 0.125 BTC (transaction here), and I want to pay every investors in chronological order (when it's possible). So, when they are a big investors to get payouts, we need a lot of little transactions ! Sorry if it's long but that depends of our site promotion. If you want to get back payouts, promote us, and new investors will paid your 25% bonus. Look inputs and outputs transactions in our website, a lot of people have been paid, and they sent BTC again !

Promote is the only way to earn BTC, without that, the game it's over :/

Edit : Transactions in website updated.

0.15625 is now available in the wallet, pls send my btc back! Thanks

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:00:58 PM

Theres about more than 5 ponzi running have to becareful
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:22:01 PM

Looks like he cleaned out the wallet. I think you guys got scammed. :/
zzaza
Legendary

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:06:44 PM

Looks like he cleaned out the wallet. I think you guys got scammed. :/

Yeah, and i think it is not the first ponzi he created, that is the last address where the money went: https://blockchain.info/hu/address/1JgZQpY7zaBmcuiM3VSsHXBR6soeTdTepS

He has 50BTC and he wont give 0.1 back, i hope life gives him what he deserves...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: