Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prophecy 2018: Can cryptocurrency hit $40,000 this year?  (Read 1860 times)
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

With progressively positive voices standing in support of Bitcoin, it stays to be seen whether it will actually increase in value significantly until the end of this year or whether it will remain around this levels. What do you think about it?
I'm sure the bitcoin price will increase until the end of the year, but to reach $ 40000 will be difficult considering it is already in the middle of the year. However, there are still many possibilities for bitcoin passing through $ 15,000.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

Maybe but then it needs to show some signal right now. Else, very unlikely.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

If this is true even I would go to invest all the fiat cash into Bitcoin and wait for get the big bonanza as op said. If it is missed what to do that is what my real worry is about the bitcoin price fluctuations.
As like everyone I too like to get the bitcoin price go bigger in the market and want to make the money with that.
But likely some speculation getting success here and there. May be in some days I may invest some money on ETH and Neo in livecoin.net
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

Even currently bitcoin is in an uptrend I don't think it will go to 40,000 in this year but maybe hit 2000 at the end of 2018.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

It takes a lot of good events and big changes, so that bitkoyn cost 40,000. I do not think that this will happen this year and the next one is the same.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

this cryptocurrency! everything could be! this year BTC could be 40 000, next year 1000 and the next is 100 000. I believe in growing.. market is playing with us
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

With progressively positive voices standing in support of Bitcoin, it stays to be seen whether it will actually increase in value significantly until the end of this year or whether it will remain around this levels. What do you think about it?
Hello i think you are optimist , and dreamer. I think max price per bitcoin will be around 14K USD . Because it is already old and slow blockchain , in our days there are a lot of new and fast project with very good and famous team!
Regards.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:23:17 PM

BTC can still rise above $50k this year. All depends on the market sentiment and public awareness. If we get institutional funds, then nothing is stopping btc this year.
IrinaPro94

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:27:36 PM

the market was just adjusting, we just need to wait for the arrival of big players
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

Hello i think you are optimist , and dreamer. I think max price per bitcoin will be around 14K USD . Because it is already old and slow blockchain , in our days there are a lot of new and fast project with very good and famous team!
Regards.
Bitcoin is old but still no one can replace bitcoin on top. The value today are still good, and I still believe we can make a new ATH again. We gain so many support in the past days with bitcoin and I know this is just a beginning of a brighter days with bitcoin. Yes a lot of new coins everyday, but still no one can beat bitcoin.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

I think it will be on its level as i is, because good news or bad news market dont follow any news anymore. We have a lot of speculative movements from whales, who knows what they will decide to do, we will see.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

40K for BTC is entirely possible especially if the ETF will be approved by end 2018

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

$40,000 for this year has been said by Michael Novogratz last year and other predictors too said the same thing for this year.

40K for BTC is entirely possible especially if the ETF will be approved by end 2018
Very possible and we've been hoping that by upcoming August 10 it will be approved.
This is like a suspense drama that we have been waiting for, if it gets delayed its okay but let's all hope for the best.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

It would be too great if BTC will reach $ 40,000. I will be glad even if price will recover to January level. But also higher price and more hype mean that more newbie investors will join community.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:33:44 PM

The price of the cryptocurrency in the end of this year may increase as well. but I don't know what you mean with $40000, is this the BTC price prediction? I'm not really sure about it. But, for some years later, nobody knows. It may happen. But for this year, it is very difficult.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

The price of bitcoin will determine on the amount of news that will be hitting the space, If good news keep happening to crypto space then the price of bitcoin will keep on going high, news like ETF approval, coinbase getting approve to list security etc.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

At this moment, we can't really tell if it is possible for its market value to reach as high as that knowing that its price from the beginning of this year continuously fall and is struggling below 8000usd. But since there are still months remaining before this year end, there's a little hope that its market price will again go skyrocket just like last year. For now, be patient and hold because huge profit is on its way once the market starts to continuously recover.
REF Crypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:08:50 AM

Different people have differing opinions about what the price of Bitcoin could be by the end of 2018. It’s always good to stay in the optimistic side, however. Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018. Ethereum, which I think just touched $500 or is getting close, could be triple where it is as well. However, it can also plummet down significantly as well, continuing the downward trend it currently has. This depends on the market and what the market believes to be true. Various influencers are predicting crazy price levels for bitcoin in 2018, but anything can happen in crypto world. Bitcoin was $1,000 in January 2017 but it went high up to $20,000 in December 2017. The key factor to look out for is the news surrounding a coin. You can tell a lot about how people will react after reading that news and use it to make calls on what you think the price will be soon after.
randyhuges

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

Bitcoin is a volatile market, bitcoin prices can vary a lot at different times. It's possible that bitcoin will hit $ 40,000 by the end of 2018, but it may not. We still hope
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

Surely, by the end of the year the prices of bitcoin and other crypto currencies won’t be the same. According to me, bitcoin will reach mark of 20k-25k$ by the end of this year 2018. 40000$ doesn’t sound impossible, but it’s highly unlikely as the dip in the prices is quite much. It’s still time for the crypto’s to see bullish trend. Nothing can be said for sure though as the market is highly volatile and can see rapid growth or drop in values.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: