Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prophecy 2018: Can cryptocurrency hit $40,000 this year?  (Read 1860 times)
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Yes, of course Bitcoin can hit $40,000 this year, or with the same likeness it can hit $3,000 this year. It is just a guess, nothing more.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

The noise is getting louder about bitcoin, soon the herd will follow and boom...we see bitcoin at 40000 $ or even more. The press will start adjusting accordingly, they were very critical a few weeks back
Media is the major cause for the spreading of fake news and FUD among people. In India, it was only said that crypto is not considered as a legal tender and shall be treated as an asset rather than currency, but media showed it as ban on crypto currencies which caused panic sell among people all over India driving the price of bitcoin and other altcoins low. The situation is balanced as off now as the FUD is cleared and the regulations are being set up. Surely BTC will boom by the end of this year.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

Media is the major cause for the spreading of fake news and FUD among people.

Why always blame external elements?

It's clear by now that the media is financially incentivized to publish content, regardless of its nature. In the end it's the dumb ass rookie you should blame for everything, because that rookie swallows it as truth, shares it on social media infecting other rookies, and then sell the market down. In other words, the main source of evil in this industry is people's ignorance, not the media spreading fud or governments with their regulations.

The sooner people understand how things work (ie, educate themselves) the less effective fud will become.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

I think the bullish trend has already started. The price of Bitcoin is rising higher with each passing day is which is a very good news for the investors. I think it might rise up to 30000 dollars by the end of this year. Let's wait to see what happens.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

At the beginning of the year I would have confidently said that Bitcoin could easily overcome forty thousand dollars by the end of the year, and today I say it is very difficult. The market crisis has precipitated the price of Bitcoin, I think that in the coming months there will be a recovery and its value will grow, but I do not think it will be much longer than ten thousand dollars
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

I think it's very difficult because if you want to do the price increase so much that bitcoin should have good news so it will make a lot of people who buy it.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Many people predict that within the coming years the bitcoin will be valued at an increased valuation of a 300 billion dollar market capitalization which means that as the market progresses each coin will be worth 4 times its value at 20 thousand USD per coin
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

Yes, hopefully it will and we all laugh our way to the bank.

haha  Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

The investors are still hopeful that the market will hit an upward curve and will recover from the dip. The moment BTC hits more than $8k, then it means that the market has begun the bull run. And this will happen soon.
The volatility of the crypto market is pretty high as it is not backed up by any institutional or banking money and is highly decentralized. Bitcoin is controlled by no one, yet by everyone who holds it. 20000$ by the end of 2018 seems quite possible for bitcoin. Even 40k$ is possible, but is somewhat unlikely as it would require high market cap to get to that point. Just stay positive and HODL until that day comes.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

Undoubtedly, bitcoin will grow in the future. I'm not sure that by the end of 2018 its price is $ 40,000, but to return the positions to 20,000 actually this year, which will give a good platform for further growth.
Yes, you are right.
I am more confident that prices are starting to recover at $ 20,000 by 2018. My estimate may be that by 2019 it will cost $ 40,000.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

The volatility of the crypto market is pretty high as it is not backed up by any institutional or banking money and is highly decentralized.
Bitcoin being decentralized has nothing to do with its price. Everyone with enough coins and fiat can do with the price what they want, and we have experienced that this year more than once.

Bitcoin is controlled by no one, yet by everyone who holds it.
Not really. Hodlers contribute in the way that they keep as many coins out of circulation as possible. It grants whales even more strength because they can more easily pump the price with how thin the market is.

If you buy less coins on the way up, you have more fiat left to use to create higher tops. If you're using a leading exchange as Bitfinex to manipulate the market from, the rest of the industry will follow swiftly.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
rohnyaz9299

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

Undoubtedly, bitcoin will grow in the future. I'm not sure that by the end of 2018 its price is $ 40,000, but to return the positions to 20,000 actually this year, which will give a good platform for further growth.
All the weak hands will be out of the market after this bearish trend and only firm believers and investors will remain, which will provide more stability to the market. Bitcoin has strong support at 6000$ mark and strong resistance at 8000$ mark. If BTC falls below 6000$, the next stop will be near 4000$ and if it breaks 8000$ resistance, it will skyrocket and reach new heights. Let’s stay positive and hope for the best.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

With progressively positive voices standing in support of Bitcoin, it stays to be seen whether it will actually increase in value significantly until the end of this year or whether it will remain around this levels. What do you think about it?
It is almost the rule that in the last quarter, cryptos prices are rising. This trend has been confirmed for several years, the most notable of last year, when several currencies generated profits in thousands of percent. More and more institutions attract investment in the world's most famous virtual cyrpto - bitcoin. By the end of the year, an increase in bitcoin should be made. I think that it is only a matter of time when ATH bitcoin is overtaken, but i estimate 40,000 $ for the next year, end of next year 2019.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

With progressively positive voices standing in support of Bitcoin, it stays to be seen whether it will actually increase in value significantly until the end of this year or whether it will remain around this levels. What do you think about it?

I don't actually believe that Bitcoin will reach the price of 40000USD at this year. It doesn't seems like true thing. That's just hardy can be imagined. But in crypto industry wonders happens from time to time.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

Bitcoin will definitely increase gradually, but it won't go to the moon like last year. Why? Because many whales/sharks are using other altcoins to absorb money from Bitcoin!
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

I think the price target that you mentioned will be very heavy because the current condition of the price of bitcoin falls very deep and it will certainly be very difficult to be able to increase prices again.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Bitcoin will definitely increase gradually, but it won't go to the moon like last year. Why? Because many whales/sharks are using other altcoins to absorb money from Bitcoin!
Market is not just something that would raise all of a sudden within a short period to start attaining different and new ATH. It is far more than that, and the earlier some people started realizing that there is process and a gradual movement for everything than calling the moon every time or expecting a bull run that is not reasonable, the better for them. 40000 is a lot and we would even be lucky if we manage to go retest the previous ATH by the end of the year, which to me is still a lot bleak from where we stand now.

I don't actually believe that Bitcoin will reach the price of 40000USD at this year. It doesn't seems like true thing. That's just hardy can be imagined. But in crypto industry wonders happens from time to time.
There is nothing to even start imagining in a prophecy that is not even realistic in the first place. Apparently, this is just someone's idea of telling the community that this is what I want at the end of the year, but does not mean it would happen anyway and it won't happen as far as I am concerned, unless there is just some serious news to instigate some big move in the market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: