Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: London Block Exchange - College of Crypto  (Read 195 times)
LBXOfficial (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
Merited by paxmao (2)

Hi all

I want to introduce a free resource we have created for new people in the space.

At London Block Exchange (LBX.com) we are committed to providing transparency and support; our aim is to assist our users in making informed trading decisions by providing comprehensive educational support.

The college is modular and easy to digest and we welcome you to take a look for yourself

http://college.lbx.com/

It is an ongoing work-in-progress as new technologies, financial instruments and ideas flood the space, so your constructive feedback is very welcome!

We hope you enjoy using it

Team LBX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kunzaii

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

Hi all

I want to introduce a free resource we have created for new people in the space.

At London Block Exchange (LBX.com) we are committed to providing transparency and support; our aim is to assist our users in making informed trading decisions by providing comprehensive educational support.

The college is modular and easy to digest and we welcome you to take a look for yourself

It is an ongoing work-in-progress as new technologies, financial instruments and ideas flood the space, so your constructive feedback is very welcome!

Team LBX

Great initiative! Just got a peek look at it and the concept is really nice.
Also the way to 'unlock' next chapters gives that you really have to understand what was mentioned in the topics.

Thanks for creating and sharing!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
algopro

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

Hi, this is a really good project. If you're based in London/UK let me know, would be great to have a chat - I could help out with some info on mining if you're interested.
gmawells

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

Looks interesting! Thanks for flagging, will definitely check out later  Cool
jonomac

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Already completed all mine  Tongue
l_evans

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

Interesting idea. Education is key to informing the non-believers. When will more chapters be released?
sbk_123567

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

Great resource! Very helpful! Grin
LBXOfficial (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

Already completed all mine  Tongue

Great work - but how many attempts?  Grin
mrmooney

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

nice one doods  Grin Grin Grin
troadas

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Good job - clear, well written and nice graphics
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

I browse in to the subject in there and I can say its a good place to start learning although I was expecting a video upon clicking the PLAY button. Its probably a good idea to do a video instead because most of the newbies nowadays are preferring the videos to learn which is why the tend to go to youtube to watch how things are done even learning the blockchain.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bitmera

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

To help mass adoption in the space, it is vital to secure education in order to enable the masses to participate in the future of finance. Great resource, keep it up LBX.
Hi all

Team LBX
adryere

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

It is a very positive statement that we are hearing that SEC is likely to approve ETF on cryptocurrencies. It will encourage investors to trade more in the crypto space.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: