Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin, which is better?  (Read 1586 times)
Found bt

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Why should anyone trust anything more than bitcoin? Bitcoin is the king. It saw lots of ups and downs but still it is in the top place. My opinion definitely goes with Bitcoin.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Bitcoin Cash is just a copy from Bitcoin and they called it an upgraded Bitcoin but still Bitcoin hold the number 1 spot on the market because it is fully decentralized and no one owns Bitcoin that's why people in these space loves it.

Subal1971

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

In my opinion none but bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency. Although it seems that BTC and BCH has no difference at all but I think you should choose the right one for you through cryptocurrency market research.
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

It can be said without any doubt that bitcoin is far better than any other coins even if it is bitcoin cash. they just have the similar name but bitcoin will always be the legend in cryptocurrency.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

Bitcoin is the best. No other cryptos have such security as they are the oldest. So Bitcoin it is.
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Why people still believe that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is better than Bitcoin (BTC)?
We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?
Both are good because Bitcoin Cash also has strong support community while Bitcoin still remains king of crypto.  Bitcoin is the brand, the name, the future. It will always be a store of value, very limited supply and it tradable against all other coins on exchanges. So it will continue to grow in value.
Bitcoin Cash on the other hand, has faster transactions, lower fees and is more likely to be adopted for day to day use. As it is partnered officially with Bitcoin it will continue to grow in popularity.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin, bitcoin cash is just another altcoin so i don't think there is a logical comparison in here.

SpyderSpyNX

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto and that’s a reason for its high acceptance. And you know the importance of popularity and acceptance in crypto market. So yeah Bitcoin obviously.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

BitcoinCash is a pure speculation, I have to say that it is a very sad situation that literaly absolute fake nothing can be so successful. But hopefully we will never do the same mistakes...  Cheesy
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

We know that BCH came from BTC forking, why should we believe that the duplicate one is better than the one created from scratch?

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin cash has a dark faith. It is doomed to fail. By fail, i don't mean that it will become valueless but will be overtaken by most of the other coins. Has almost all the same features like bitcoin with just more capacity thus has a lower fee. But once the network load will start to increase and the 8 mb block starts to get filled, we will see almost the same fee as bitcoin. Functionality based there is no change, so other altcoins has better chances to take over bitcoin cash due to speed and capacity.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

What do you guys think?

For me personally, bitcoin core is a real bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is a fork, which is all the forces trying to promote Roger Ver and some whales and organizations. My opinion is that in the end, only real bitcoin will survive. At the same time, the community of bitcoin cash can learn to advance the coin. Their marketing activity is very high and is paying off.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

well obviously it was a promoting manner in my opinion  .which is maybe they put a money on it that's why they are still trying to convince more people to contribute on it, so that price of bitcoin cash will increase constantly than bitcoin. even thought the truth is bitcoin still will lead on this race. Lol
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

It's very clear to me that bitcoin is much better than bitcoin cash. investment profit opportunity even more favorable price Moreover bitcoin both coincidentally are far enough.  overall this is a coin of the second recommendation of the coin which is good for investment
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

I don't see much difference between these two coins, but Bitcoin is definitely better. And if someone will take the place of Bitcoin, then obviously it will not be Bitcoin cash.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ayco2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

I think.much better is bitcoin! Bitcoin has a potential to achiev the most expensive coim to rich about 75000$ in the future crypto currency!! So i prefer to buy bitcoin than they others!!
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

Bitcoin without any doubt. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrencies were made by following the technology and the system it has used. SO, I would always keep bitcoin a step ahead than any other cryptos.
yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

I still believe in bitcoin, they need only a little upgrade on bitcoin blockchain performance and when that happens it will have a huge impact in the community and also to the value of bitcoin. We know that bitcoin is the first in the world of cryptocurrency that why we need to nurture it by sharing about future of bitcoin.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency. Whereas, bitcoin cash is almost new. So, to become more experienced and more powerful as well as dominating like bitcoin, it has to work really hard and it has to have good future potentials.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

What do you guys think?
Personally, I don't think so. Cash is a fork of bitcoin and it can not be better than bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin cash is very interesting as an independent coin, which has a number of advantages. And the transaction rate and the price of the transaction. This coin can be used to pay in everyday life, which can not be said about bitcoin.

Atila0712

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Comparing this 2 reminds me of Chinese Adibas vs Adidas.

INitiallyy, some poeple, who dont get tech enough,  beleived that BCH offered something that BTC couldn`t offer.
Such users have filtered once lightening network got implemented.
Healthy process all in all..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: