Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have two tokens ready for the dump  (Read 686 times)
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

In my opinion, the cryptographic market fluctuates continuously. Therefore, two cards are not enough. I will prepare BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, Wave and some new ICO for the dump at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

I see that in the past few days the market has begun to prepare to go up if you want one to be up, but if I become you I will hold it and because I believe the market will rise,
especially in the past few weeks there is good news about crypto because there is news going to the bitcoin list.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

I had to say that you need to wait a bit longer until btc had reached it's peak, definitely it could have an impact soon. If you want to dump your coin, it will be your decision. However, if you still believe that there is still a chance for your crypto coin to rise, then follow your instinct and wait for it. Do also market monitoring from time to time such that you will know the trend and status of your coin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

selling before the two tokens experience a further decline in prices, sell and buy coins or tokens that are already well known or have large volumes because I'm not sure of the two tokens, most tokens now experience massive dumps
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

I would not really advise you to start selling the coins now, I mean ethereum is not doing well now either but you don't see people trying to dump all of their ethereum. That is because they know that what they are holding is something good and they do not want to miss out when the coin ends up doing even better in the future. You should hold those coins and wait for better prices.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

If you need to dump the two tokens then go to exchange where they are trading and dump them. Nobody is willing to buy a shit token here.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

I long time monitor the Credits project, they have still huge potential. It can still show excellent growth. "To the moon" is coming.
What are your reasons for saying that? I will be interested because as the others tokens rise sometimes, Credit remains where it is.
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

Oyster Pearl this is my headache. There was a period when they reached $ 4, and I then had 12,000 dollars only in these coins. And now these 12 000 dollars turned into 300 dollars. But I do not want to sell them out of principle. I still lost a lot of money, and these $ 300 will not save me Cry Cry Cry
89shaky

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

I long time monitor the Credits project, they have still huge potential. It can still show excellent growth. "To the moon" is coming.
What are your reasons for saying that? I will be interested because as the others tokens rise sometimes, Credit remains where it is.
I do not think that Credits will be reached "to the moon". It seems to me that they will continue to fall in price. In my opinion, I managed to sell them at a more or less good price
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

Credits (CS) and Oyster Pearl (PRL).

I'm not sure about these tokens, the market is rising but not these two. Ditch them both or just one?
I do not know about PRL but I can assure you that CS is a great altcoin. But since it has just hit the floor and is a new altcoin, you need to hold it for a very long time to get a profit. Please understand for a newly established business and they are improving a lot to become better.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

If you are holding two types of token that you should do is you should keep up-to-date information on the price of the two types of tokens so that we make the right deal trading decisions.
89shaky

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

I'm not sure about these tokens, the market is rising but not these two. Ditch them both or just one?
I do not know about PRL but I can assure you that CS is a great altcoin. But since it has just hit the floor and is a new altcoin, you need to hold it for a very long time to get a profit. Please understand for a newly established business and they are improving a lot to become better.
I'm just curious now, since you say that Credits will grow, I will follow their news. Although I have already sold them, I'm just wondering why many people so believe in this coin
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

I'm just curious now, since you say that Credits will grow, I will follow their news. Although I have already sold them, I'm just wondering why many people so believe in this coin

It's Russian scamtoken.
RistirP

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

The cryptographic market fluctuates continuously, but not necessary sell any kind of coin when in red trend. Market is still on recovering  process.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

Pearl is a risky one as the project must liquidate Pearl to pay staff.  Great idea but they may have screwed up the financial aspects.  The project lead is anonymous and a douche head so most people with intelligence sees this and runs the other way.  I would stay out of Pearl.  They dumped on that Oyster Shell BS airdrop pump as well.  Just look at the charts.   

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

They might not be dying because it happens all of the time with altcoins. Mainly with most altcoins what sways their movements is the amount of trading that is being carried out with the coin. It does not necessarily mean that the coins are dying, they could just be having one of the temporary dips and with time the prices of the coins will start doing even better.

Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

I do not know anything about credits.. but I think holding the Oyster coins would be a good idea, as I have been seeing alot of hype around Oyster lately.

You only loose if you SELL cheaper than you paid!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

Are you sure about it? Tokens are so mobile that it is very hard to predict their being ready for such deals and I know that this possibility is not so reliable.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

Now it is pointless to sell these cryptocurrencies, as the price of them has recently fallen very much. Now keep them and wait until the price rises again.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

The price of those tokens are not encouraging right now because of the whole bad market. I will advise you to have more patience on your investment and see what happens in the long run. I hope things change very soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: