Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:07:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors make Bitcoin rise again?  (Read 2380 times)
James Fleming

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

Blockchain is now at the center of the attention.
More and more people are joining the bitcoin revolution.
More and more services can now be payed with bitcoins.
More and more years of existence are proving the sustainability of the technology.
Financial institutions are now aware of the existence of the bitcoin.
And the bitcoin supply is limited, so the price keep rising.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Bitcoin prices rose sharply today, climbing past $7,000 and rising to their highest since June as strong momentum drove gains.
The digital currency's price hit $7,440.25 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (BPI), up 11.7% gain from the daily low of $6,663.03.

Link: Bitcoin surge: multiple factors contributing to the rally?

What factors make Bitcoin rise again? Will it continue to rise?

While many people may post that Bitcoins sudden rise in Price may be due to increasing demand and limited supply of the coin in the cryptospace, I am of the view that, demand and supply actually has less significant effect on the increase price of the coin.

In my opinion, i believe Bitcoin price is largely manipulated by Bitcoin internal governance. A typical look at the price graph of the coin will give you a deeper understanding of how the internal government of Bitcoin manipulated the price to stir the spirit of investment and make the coin more desirable.

Obviously they decide when to bring the price of the coin down or send the price up. Their influence on the market price of the coin, i think is actually the only reason or factor that cause Bitcoin prices rises at a particular period of the year and depreciates.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

People must be wise so that hackers will not easily obtain or deceive their account. What happens with recent bitcoin price increases is due to the large amount of good information coming to electronic money. Some people think that bitcoin price increases are due to ETF news, and I agree with it.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

its simply because of supply and chain of bitcoin instead. But if you ask about why people suddenly reinvested in btc market after it dropped. Then my opinion is another fork or good upcoming news for btc/crypto market. But some people said it was WorldCup that make btc price down and after that people start investing again.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

watched the expert's opinion and his analysis of bitcoin, now many are already entering a long, and this to the growth of his
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

I think many people are scared now, they dont know what the future hold for bitcoin and some other altcoin. Like i used to tell my colleague at work about crypto generally, they just laugh at me. Am praying for crypto to do wonder in my life so that i can leave them in the job, i know by that time, they would want to join crypto and it may probably be late by then.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

In a few words - The price will go up if demand dominates the supply.
Well, it's will be rather important if the developers fix some blockchain disadvantages, finally something will do with fees, this will accurately reflect on the BTC price for the better.
Bitcoin needs positive news for an extraordinary price growing.
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

More buyers. Bitcoin price goes up.

More sellers. Bitcoin price falls.

Because the more buyers the more price increase if the traders does not give up their strong belief of rising.

The more sellers the more computations of different kinds of prices to ask and bids. So First77 was right it affects the price of bitcoin to increase because of buyand sell factors.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

many things that can affect the price of bitcoin, the factor that most mengangarar bitcoin prices is due to the many bits of bitcoin and the holders stick with the price they want so that bitcoin prices increase in accordance with the will of the holders bitcoin

royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Several factors can make bitcoin to rise again even faster than we think ,they main one is when people hold it for long and not just after dumping it at every rumour they hear 

In my own opinion, this will not go beyond 10k anymore in short-term. The market is now exhausted and got injured during the crash (some would say a hardcore correction) that continues since end December. So, I would lower my expectation from the market for now. The recovery process takes months or years until the market gets the investors’ trust back.
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

watched the expert's opinion and his analysis of bitcoin, now many are already entering a long, and this to the growth of his

Can you Share some of those opinion.... Please i wanna know more from the expert.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Bitcoin prices rose sharply today, climbing past $7,000 and rising to their highest since June as strong momentum drove gains.
The digital currency's price hit $7,440.25 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (BPI), up 11.7% gain from the daily low of $6,663.03.

Most likely huge news will help bitcoin price to perform a rally again.
It could happen when SEC approves bitcoin ETF's, it also could happen due to any other big news, but nobody really knows which news will push the market again.
I have no doubts that bitcoin just as the whole crypto market will be just growing year to year, as crypto already went mainstream and good news will only heat up this popularity.
allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

The price of Bitcoin has dropped to around $7,000 in the last few days, after almost hitting $18,000 in the past month, and rising over 300% since 2017. All of this shows how volatile the currency is, prompting the question that what causes the rise and fall of bitcoin. Regulators around the world have had to catch up to the rise of Bitcoin. They must decide, for instance, how it will be treated by the tax system, or whether and what regulation applies to its use.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

I think those who has enough of the bitcoin in their custody determines the market price and also the regulatory bodies in the crypto market.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

I think the factors that made Bitcoin rise again are that we know Bitcoin is very sensitive to positive market news in recent days. The appointment of David Solomon as the new CEO of investment bank Goldman Sachs US (formerly holding director of operations) is said to be positive news that increased sharply today. Last month Soloman said that Goldman is considering adding more bitcoin-related services and digital money besides. Another news is that Coinbase's announcement in the SEC's and FINRA's approval of the three acquisitions is near Best. This made it even closer to becoming the first digital money exchange managed by the SEC in the United States.
Many bitcoiners hope that as the financial services industry is betting on bitcoin, prices will rise again to high levels in December last year, and possibly even higher.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

There are many reason why the price of bitcoin rises, great example would be the validation of bitcoin as a currency or mode of payment on some companies and business establishments. As a result of that occurence, the demand rises as the investors buys bitcoin in a continous rise of price. Good news are also part of increasing price of bitcoin because it attracts more investors since we are on a crash these past few months.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

Bitcoin has been in the news lately and those news are positive news, which are capable of boosting the confidence of new investors to invest in bitcoin and also some big companies like Samsung has start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payments in some countries. And again any time you see a Sharp rise in the price of bitcoin then you should know the the level of demands for bitcoin has increased.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

Positive publicity; thereins would restore confidence in the market and attract more investors.
With little rise, and a lot of FOMO the market can bounce e back.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

Positive publicity; thereins would restore confidence in the market and attract more investors.
With little rise, and a lot of FOMO the market can bounce e back.

I agree, positive publicity could be one contributing factor but at the same time more investors getting on the market and more buying over the selling.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

any positive news make the bitcoin price goes up, because many buyers go and buy bitcoin as an opportunity investement for them
Yes the positive news make the bitcoin rise up because many investors are believed and have trust to buy and start to invest in bitcoin cause they have big opportunity to make there future become success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: