Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Soon Hit $40,000 as Trading Becomes Easier  (Read 734 times)
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

we all watch the picture of last year! the schedule repeats and bitcoin starts to grow, and I'm sure that it will not break through only 40 000 dollars. In the new year, it breaks the mark of 50 000 dollars and it will be only the beginning !!!

But the picture of the market was different. There's no government on our throat and waging war against bitcoin and conspiracy and waves after waves of positive news specially when financial institutions enter in December. But it was pretty obvious that the run we have is artificial, hence the price dramatically falls to $6K-$7K.

So we have to wait and see if bitcoin can recover again this year, but as far as $40K, I don't think that its possible, it could mean cash should pour on the market but I don't see it happening because for me the bears can total control of the market eventhough the price seems to go upwards in the last 2 weeks.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

bitcoin can touch 20k end of the year.its my thinking but big event would take btc price to 50k usd by the end of the year.bitcoin can go 100% up one day so nothing impossible.

AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

Billionaire Investor Marc Lasry: Bitcoin Can Soon Hit $40,000 as Trading Becomes Easier 
What do you think?
I only need 20,000 usd, which is good

Source : https://cointelegraph.com/news/malwarebytes-cybercrime-q2-2018-report-cryptojacking-is-plateauing-in-response-to-markets
I dont think that bitcoin will hit this price soon, a lot of such news has apeared and bitcoin is still on its level, so i guess we wont see a big pump in the near future. Maybe after 2-3 years it can hit such price, but at the moment i dont believe in such good movement.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

cryptosmith03

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

I agree that bitcoin price will raise but I am not sure whether it will be as much high as that. I think at the end of the year it will be near $25,000 or more. But it will be great if they can reach up to $40k.
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

Billionaire Investor Marc Lasry: Bitcoin Can Soon Hit $40,000 as Trading Becomes Easier 
What do you think?

Source : https://cointelegraph.com/news/malwarebytes-cybercrime-q2-2018-report-cryptojacking-is-plateauing-in-response-to-markets
Well, trading becoming easier can have some effects on bitcoin but I don't think the price of bitcoin will be affected that much. It is quite impossible for the price of bitcoin to reach $40,000. The price will go high but I don't think to that value.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

What do you think?

$40,000 is not impossible for bitcoin to reach before end of this year. That will happen if a lot of investors come in crypto market to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin also has a limited supply that makes it's value increasing as the demand also increasing.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

We always want bitcoin to hit that mark. But it will not hit that mark easy. It will take time before bitcoin to be great again. The value of bitcoin as of today is showing some sign towards growing.

gooddly

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

We always want bitcoin to hit that mark. But it will not hit that mark easy. It will take time before bitcoin to be great again. The value of bitcoin as of today is showing some sign towards growing.

Bitcoin will grow. Perhaps this will outgrow this mark. Surely not as soon as many would like. Everyone just needs to wait ...
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

Based on the current circumstances , anything can happen , if the price rises by $1,000 within 24 hours, I wouldn't be surprised if the price hits even $40,000. But yes, $20,000 would be more than enough, haha.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

What do you think?

I dont think that bitcoin will hit this price soon, a lot of such news has apeared and bitcoin is still on its level, so i guess we wont see a big pump in the near future. Maybe after 2-3 years it can hit such price, but at the moment i dont believe in such good movement.
Yes that is right. I also think that it is not going to happen so soon, but the price has started increasing its price, but still we cannot say anything about bitcoin price that how much can its go high, it can even go more high than 40000$. It is depending on the interest of the people, if the interest of the people increasing then no doubt that bitcoin price will easily hit 40000$.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

Trading is easier already, you can buy bitcoin or selling bitcoin quite easily. It is the spending that needs to get easier. For example there are places where you can buy laptops and so forth other pc parts, there is expedia where you can actually buy your hotel reservation (which I actually did, not the best decision I made, but still the btc I paid worths less now so maybe lucky me?) and so forth needs to be more, you need to have a lot more places to spend on your btc compared to easier way of trading.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

This will be so difficult.  Smiley I like ICO investment, what you thoughts on Kelvin Blockchain? Very interesting upcoming project. Smiley
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

What do you think?

Don't hear about these kind of predictions these are just opinion of the single person so it doesn't make any change in the market condition.Yes I am also think the bitcoin will hit $40000 or more but that soon is equal to how long nobody can answer that.
And also please remove $20000 from your mind which happened in bitcoin because of hype so which is not the maximim price and also the price not supposed to be in 2017 but it happened because of many factors.Just concentrate on the current price which is about $7450 at the moment.
I think even if it's just a prediction that only works one person. But he is loading news to support Bitcoin's price increase. They want to make changes to keep the price up to $ 40,000. I agree they are making news that continues to support Bitcoin.
lesekara2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

As life is so unpredictable, this bitcoin can not be predicted. It could fall n rise
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

We all know bitcoins supply is very limited but its demand is too much high. For this reason its price increasing day by day. That’s why i believe bitcoin will reach $40000 in a very short time.

Bitcoin will never be able to reach $ 40,000 in a short time because I know that Bitcoin is still banned in many countries. Demand for Bitcoin currently accounts for only 13% of the world population. Need to promote Bitcoin more

I don't think that 13% of the entire world's population has a demand for Bitcoin. That number seems far too high, that's nearly 1 Billion people. Im pretty sure the number is closer to 2% of the worlds population. A lot of people get that 13% number by looking at the number of unique BTC addresses used and extrapolating from that, but this is not a good way to determine the number of users. Multiple new addresses can be generated and used by one person, so its a little blown out of proportion. There is still plenty of room for growth for Bitcoin. If 13% of the worlds population had demand for Bitcoin that the price would definitely be close to $100k.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

Bitcoin can rise to any price as long as the investors remain invested. If the markets sentiment is negative then bitcoin will stay range bound. This info is just based in few investors opinion. Everyone wants something good out of Bitcoin but it has to come naturally else rally would be a temporary situation.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Bitcoin can rise to any price as long as the investors remain invested. If the markets sentiment is negative then bitcoin will stay range bound. This info is just based in few investors opinion. Everyone wants something good out of Bitcoin but it has to come naturally else rally would be a temporary situation.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Bitcoin hitting $40000 could happen as more and more marketplace has begun accepting cryptocurrency. Whether the price increases or decreases doesn't find it a big thing with trading. With trading always the difficulty gets associated with it, but the profit gets added when there is a bigger difference between the buying and the selling due to price pumping.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

Bitcoin hitting $40000 could happen as more and more marketplace has begun accepting cryptocurrency. Whether the price increases or decreases doesn't find it a big thing with trading. With trading always the difficulty gets associated with it, but the profit gets added when there is a bigger difference between the buying and the selling due to price pumping.
If that happens with bitcoin price to reach that very high value, I guess that would make digital currency much worthy to invest with. The entire trading activities will circulate on it's actual trading volumes, which could provide every trader a good income coming from day trades. Everything will be more interesting to more people who has desires of becoming successful with bitcoin. For now just wait for further surprises to come and we'll see how bitcoin will rise until $40k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: