Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CDL Token - First global concierge service in sharing economy  (Read 1786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

CDL Token still requires a lot of support and the team have to heavily promote it so much in the future, to know, to be running smoothly according to plan
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

How much do you plan to collect for ico? I hope you took into account the errors pre ico and collect how many planned
Custom Deal Project (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

The bounty program is now LIVE!

You can find all the details HERE

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask in any thread.

Thank you for your patience! Smiley
Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

This looks very promising. I will join and put all my trust in this project.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

CDL Token still requires a lot of support and the team have to heavily promote it so much in the future, to know, to be running smoothly according to plan

This team is very professional. if they combine their atrocities and act in the same spirit, then the professionals can make significant progress. I read about them and admired the details.

Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

The project is very promising. Hope for your success. Good luck!
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:57:19 AM

This team is very professional. if they combine their atrocities and act in the same spirit, then the professionals can make significant progress. I read about them and admired the details.
and I believe by having a reliable team, this project could certainly succeed later. because all the team that manages this project will certainly do the best job for the Betterment of the project.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

and I believe by having a reliable team, this project could certainly succeed later. because all the team that manages this project will certainly do the best job for the Betterment of the project.
We indeed should always be optimistic that the project will definitely be a great success and will give satisfactory results.

Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

Interesting project. Value proposition sounds good! All the best to your CDL token offering~
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

I see a lot of positive responses that give to this project and I became convinced that future projects will get plenty of support from participants and investors.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

I see a lot of positive responses that give to this project and I became convinced that future projects will get plenty of support from participants and investors.
It's a very good thing if many people give good comment, this indicates that the concept offered has managed to interest the attention of many people. Hopefully this project can succeed and deliver outstanding results.
Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

How much do you plan to collect for ico? I hope you took into account the errors pre ico and collect how many planned

Hardcap is 30.000 ETH for both private & public sale, you can see that on our Website.

Furthermore, I'd like to thank this wonderful community for its praises. Should you have other questions, feel free to ask them in any thread. Smiley

stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

CDL Token is a project all in one app based blockchain I think this going to be easy to use and is very useful, I think applications they create also helps
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

CDL Token is a project all in one app based blockchain I think this going to be easy to use and is very useful, I think applications they create also helps
with many of the advantages offered by this project, I think it will be a lot of support for this project so that the future can go as planned and successful.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

Vision Mission and a great concept for the project, hopefully this ICO CDL many who wish to join this project and could reach the sales target is already in the set
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

CDL project might just one Token of his project that brings about the concept of Custom Deal, goals, and his progress and everyone should join in the project
jeankinkadekia

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

Vision Mission and a great concept for the project, hopefully this ICO CDL many who wish to join this project and could reach the sales target is already in the set

Yes, I agree. The mission and concept are exactly good. I am sure many investors will join. They won't miss the chance joining potential project. 
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

if this is a joint project, and those projects are not new companies that are developing but on the contrary, if this project is not as successful as expected in my opinion as your developer it will bring a sense of moral burden that you bear

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

do you want add token exch?
Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

if this is a joint project, and those projects are not new companies that are developing but on the contrary, if this project is not as successful as expected in my opinion as your developer it will bring a sense of moral burden that you bear

I'm sorry, what's your point? I didn't understand a word you just said.. Could you clarify please? Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: