Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CDL Token - First global concierge service in sharing economy  (Read 1773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

A very good job for the team in this project, a concept with very interesting ideas and a good mission for the economy in the future, I hope this project will be successful in the future.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

When the next ama session? Hope it is planned ...
Custom Deal Project (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

When the next ama session? Hope it is planned ...

There will be a webinar hosted soon (on Instagram) regarding the prototype and the CEO will clarify other aspects of the ICO as well.

I'll post the date here as soon as its decided.. Smiley
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

Private sale is still running and we are waiting for good news from the team about the results of the private sale and hopefully get satisfactory results so that in the future more and more investors who are interested in following the public sale.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

Private sale is still running and we are waiting for good news from the team about the results of the private sale and hopefully get satisfactory results so that in the future more and more investors who are interested in following the public sale.
we'll see if all the teams are always passionate and cooperate with the compact. I am sure that personal sales will be able to achieve the target and will be able to convince investors to join this project. I hope that this project will expand further later.
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:34:56 AM

Amazing people behind very nice project and it is also a very good investment opportunity for those who are seeking for a profitable investment
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:35:37 AM

as a supporter surely we all expect the best. Hopefully the sales from this project runs smoothly and successfully.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

CDL project can be successful no effect with the hard work of a group or a team and very active in updating new and positive news from the project
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:36:39 AM

Many positive responses were obtained by this project. Hopefully this will be the beginning for this project to achieve success. All teams will always try their best for this project so that sales can reach satisfying targets.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

This is very new project but I think with great advert and publicity the project will go along way looking at the plan you guys have on ground. Welldone
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:39:43 AM

with time still quite long, I hope all teams will use this time very well, and I think there should be a more mature strategy again in order to attract the attention of more investors.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:58:53 AM

with time still quite long, I hope all teams will use this time very well, and I think there should be a more mature strategy again in order to attract the attention of more investors.
I really agree with you, it should be so that in the future more and more investors are interested in the team must provide something more interesting so that investors are more confident with this project not hesitate to join this project. And hopefully all those in this project It will also maintain the cohesiveness of the work. eager and successful for this project.
anh_thu

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

The new project sounds like a very high profit, but it is still unclear how the project will be
wamasabefe2odem

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

~Sir, do you have a specific target in private sale? I mean about amount of money that should be collected in the sale phase.
~Sir, I suggest you to add the link of the Bounty Program on your thread above. So, people can be easier to know that this project has a Bounty.  
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

~Sir, do you have a specific target in private sale? I mean about amount of money that should be collected in the sale phase.
~Sir, I suggest you to add the link of the Bounty Program on your thread above. So, people can be easier to know that this project has a Bounty.  
There are actually able to find out all the information on the website of this project and also a Whitepaper and I think they're all the information important to the project it was and is clear.
wamasabefe2odem

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

There are actually able to find out all the information on the website of this project and also a Whitepaper and I think they're all the information important to the project it was and is clear.
Have you checked it carefully, sir? I have visited the website and cannot get the information about softcap. Just see the hardcap there. I ask the question in order to make it clearly.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

I believe with a lot of his support is able to make this project succeed, at least by looking at the many people that support this project could be more convincing many investors that the project has the potential to be a great success.
Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

As it can be seen on the website, we only have hardcap..

The Bounty program link is listed in this thread, please read it carefully.. Smiley
Custom Deal Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

Here is the link to the bounty thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4739154.0
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

It seems like an awful lot of that enthusiasm with the development of the project, I see a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project. success always for this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: