Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Number of crypto wallets users has grown more then 7 times from 2015 to 2018 📈  (Read 230 times)
tracyspacy (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

Have found this encouraging statistics about cryptocurrency wallet's users -> https://imgur.com/fHbYpMn

It's obviously that number of crypto wallets != number of people, who use cryptocurrencies, but dynamic is clear: more and more people adopting crypto.

It would be also nice to know how many crypto wallets has 1 person in average.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6083

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

These statistics only involve wallets that are made in Blockchain.info so most of people in these forums are not included in these charts as everyone here knows the downsides of using an online wallet.

Not to mention that the service is old and possibly people created multiple accounts over the years etc. It would be more interesting to have the number of active users.

Even though that the number will be far from being accurate, I still believe that exchanges could give us a more reasonable number because of the KYC/AML verification needed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

Have found this encouraging statistics about cryptocurrency wallet's users -> https://imgur.com/fHbYpMn

It's obviously that number of crypto wallets != number of people, who use cryptocurrencies, but dynamic is clear: more and more people adopting crypto.

In every industry you will find the first movers as well as the followers. Most of the people may hesitate at the beginning to adopt something when it is new but later as they witness its success, they tend to grab it from both hands. Now, the people have already realized that the crypto-currencies have a better future and in fact, there is a possibility that the fiat currencies to be replaced with crypto-currencies in the future. So it is natural to see a growth in crypto-wallet users or the number of crypto-wallets that are being used on daily basis.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
tracyspacy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

In every industry you will find the first movers as well as the followers. Most of the people may hesitate at the beginning to adopt something when it is new but later as they witness its success, they tend to grab it from both hands. Now, the people have already realized that the crypto-currencies have a better future and in fact, there is a possibility that the fiat currencies to be replaced with crypto-currencies in the future. So it is natural to see a growth in crypto-wallet users or the number of crypto-wallets that are being used on daily basis.

Have read one survey, it says that already 40% of Americans in age 25-34 are planning to invest in Bitcoin as an asset for the future.

Candepoccus85

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

With the emerging demand people are finally having the visual to Crytpo currency finally having a stance to overtake Fiat currencies soon, which is leading to the demand of the Crytpo wallet to a rise.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

Almost everyone is getting interested in cryptocurrencies. People are studying and gathering information on these topics as they find it very promising sector of the future. So it is natural for the wallet user numbers to rise.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

Number of crypto users are increasing between the year of 2015 to 2018 for this reason wallet users are also increasing and i believe this statistics will more increase in near future. Because of crypto currencies expansion.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Obviously it will increase more in the future so we just need to be patient in holding of our bitcoin as the number of demands will increase more in the coming days, we' ll just need to wait for the right time to withdraw what we do have, it can be possible that bitcoin price will be back to $20k or more this year.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

The number of crypto wallet users are increasing due to increase in the number of users entering the bitcoin and crypto currency network, the word of bitcoins is spreading far and wide making many people to enter into the bitcoin network by investing in bitcoins as it will help them to earn profits when the prices go up as bitcoins always proves to have a huge leap in the crypto currency market than any other digital currency. Every day new users are entering the crypto currency network making it more demand and which causes for the rise in the price.

galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

Absolutely no matter how many people use crypto-currency wallets. From this graph, it becomes clear the trend of the crypto-currency industry, which shows that the crypto currency is still relevant and is developing very actively.
tracyspacy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Obviously it will increase more in the future so we just need to be patient in holding of our bitcoin as the number of demands will increase more in the coming days, we' ll just need to wait for the right time to withdraw what we do have, it can be possible that bitcoin price will be back to $20k or more this year.

The number of crypto wallet users are increasing due to increase in the number of users entering the bitcoin and crypto currency network, the word of bitcoins is spreading far and wide making many people to enter into the bitcoin network by investing in bitcoins as it will help them to earn profits when the prices go up as bitcoins always proves to have a huge leap in the crypto currency market than any other digital currency. Every day new users are entering the crypto currency network making it more demand and which causes for the rise in the price.

Smooth growth of wallets users is a marvel to me, considering Bitcoin price hype at the end of 2017, I expected higher growth in this period.  

poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

This is only from hot wallet?. I think the people who use cold wallet does not include here
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

This is true, and it is good to see that there is more adoption than before, but take in consideration that a lot of wallets are not being used at the moment, and that number could be wrong if we take in consideration the active holders/buyers/sellers.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

many services offer to gernerate many wallets until there is the keyword you wannt to have included in the walled adress XD
I gues this dumps the stats XD
But yes also the number of real wallets grows becourse more and more preople using crypto to pay propducts.

kind regards
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

I am sorry but this can not show us a real user of crypto in real life. Especially, scammer create hundreds of wallet for one cryptocurrency and even I have 4 BTC wallet for example. I've seperate my all investment 4 different wallets and printed them as paper wallet.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

This doesn't include all wallets.To have a more precise idea on how Bitcoin users have grown these last years,Bitcoin.com wallet achieved 2 Million wallets created in just a span of 7 months.Ofcourse they are not 100% unique user wallets some of them may have used wallets before without counting hardware wallets etc.. Although this is not a really interestig statistic,we should look to how many transactions are made compared to total addresses storing Bitcoins,the problem is I assume that 90% of users don't use bitcoin as a currency,their Bitcoins are just stored without any usage.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
tracyspacy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

I am sorry but this can not show us a real user of crypto in real life. Especially, scammer create hundreds of wallet for one cryptocurrency and even I have 4 BTC wallet for example. I've seperate my all investment 4 different wallets and printed them as paper wallet.

Yeah, you are right, its exactly what I meant.
I see here 2 options: either more new crypto enthusiasts joined and started to use crypto wallets, or existent users started to use more wallets  Grin

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

I maybe part or not in this statistic,, but I do believe that numbers and prices increases in both same ways//simultaneously with each other.. This only proved the popularity of cryptocurrency in this world today..

I must admit the demand of the people for crypto wallet addresses is limitless and one person can and have the chance to have plenty of it if they wanted to.. The numbers might not perfectly accurate,, but slightly acceptable at the least..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

Yes, It's because of many people are coming in crypto day by day. I think if the crypto bull run starts again then more than 4-5 Million People will come in bitcoin network with trust, and then more wallets will be creating. Though I don't know that number, maybe 3-4 Accounts per person on average.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

The only real metric is individual verified accounts at places like Coinbase. They seem to have stopped releasing details about their account uptake now. I wouldn't really pay any attention to wallet openings for free ones. I opened and abandoned two today alone.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: