Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 04:31:41 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed, bull run begins now, what expectations?  (Read 665 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.
What a great news,and hoping this cryptonic news item is happen immediately by this month,this means thats there's possiblity thats all my crypto coins thats i hold for a long time would been affected and become higher its price value in the market caps,and maybe  my plan in trading to buy in low price and sell it high this bitcoin grow would been going back.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noctis Connor

Activity: 700
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:57:32 PM

Nearly one billion dollars has entered bitcoin today according to cryptonic news item.This week has seen btc doing very well and all are excited.I know most people have individual plans for a moment like this,let's hear yours.
Bull run still not starting it will happen if the ber months was come so expect more in the market when ber months come i expect to bitcoin price would range to 20000$-50000$ this is base on my technical analysis and the news that is happening now so if you have money it is time to purchase all your favorite coin because it was red market.

▄██████████▄           
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████   
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████       
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀           

100M PLAYERS 
$57M REVENUE  ▌ 

◦◦○○● 63% ANNUAL GROWTH ○○◦◦
    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS! 
checkmatesir

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

I think its too early for now to this bull run theres a possibilty that the bitcoin price will bounce back to the bottom but if this bounceback will not happen in some weeks the maybe bull run is just coming very soon lets observe the market lots of news will trigger the price to increase most likely in Aug if etf was confirmed. 
From the progress of bitcoin in previous few days we can expect so, but still it is too much difficult to be sure, I think that the investors were expecting that price to start increasing in month of August therefore in this regard I think that it is now the time for bullish trend to begin.

erikoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

From the day that this thread has been posted it has been so good on bitcoin market price and that this thread was an evidence that those days could be the start of bull run for bitcoin. However, it does not happen because market price for bitcoin has dropped again drastically and even the altcoins in the crypto market.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
YNAGS Team

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

I don't know who confirmed that for you, but my patient expectation is that we're going down so hardly. EFT are having a 240 days period to accept all the jurisdiction and laws, so we are in a deep bath for a long time.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Tervelatuk

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

I don't know who confirmed that for you, but my patient expectation is that we're going down so hardly. EFT are having a 240 days period to accept all the jurisdiction and laws, so we are in a deep bath for a long time.
it is not down movement in current situation at crypto market.my opinion it just make correction after some day ago it make rally and hit around $8k.after etf announced we will see bitcoin price rise sharply and perhaps can reach highest level last year.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
crzy

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

What a great news,and hoping this cryptonic news item is happen immediately by this month,this means thats there's possiblity thats all my crypto coins thats i hold for a long time would been affected and become higher its price value in the market caps,and maybe  my plan in trading to buy in low price and sell it high this bitcoin grow would been going back.
This post is during the good run of bitcoin, but after hitting around $8500 it dumps again and now we are experiencing a sideway trading. I feel bad because we fail to sustain the bull run for at least a month but I know this will happen again and we will finally break the strong resistance on top.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE             M o o n X             [      ●     JOIN ICO   -   S O O N     ●      ]
──────────         WHITEPAPER         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         LINKEDIN         TELEGRAM         CRUNCHBASE         ──────────
│       No Trading or ICO Listing Fees       │       Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       │       US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!       │
Firefox07

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

We all want that this thing will happen. But i don't see all cryptos to grow in the coming week or months. As we see the market is still struggling as of today. So bull run will not happen anytime soon.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
passwordnow

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

Fly to the moon BTC

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

Unconfirmed, it's not yet the bull run that we are expecting.

We all want that this thing will happen. But i don't see all cryptos to grow in the coming week or months. As we see the market is still struggling as of today. So bull run will not happen anytime soon.
We are still in bear market, we want to get out of it as soon as possible but we can't. Take it or leave it, there's still long way to go before we can see a hint that we're on bull run.

Bakayaroo0

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

For me, when we enter into crypto world is just a puzzle game. You'll never know what will happen the next day it could be a bull run or a bear market. So now, we still do not know if a bull run begins. Whatever happened just stay calm, everything is gonna be alright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.