Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mastercard and blockchain  (Read 285 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

Of course bitcoin is the public currency, all can get it no limit. they call the privacy currency because they think bitcoin is still alien in the eyes of society

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pranaja

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:46:36 AM

in addition to having the goal of facilitating transactions through blockchain with new payment systems, the recent blockchain application from Mastercard also intends to solve technical challenges in providing security and convenience
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

gives us reason to invest to some tokens like monaco and tenx. i've seen more projects which they include releasing of mastercards and visa cards, its probably easier now to release them now that mastercard had initiated.

in addition to having the goal of facilitating transactions through blockchain with new payment systems, the recent blockchain application from Mastercard also intends to solve technical challenges in providing security and convenience

its a lot easier to trust them when records are easy to check by anyone. not surprise if one day we can just swipe our cards to local stores.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
olalaMaty

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:11:13 AM

Blockchain is considered by many experts in the world as the main accounting book. Blockchain is a ledger in the field of technology, and data is stored as digital data. I enjoyed this technology
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:37:35 AM

Honestly, I think that master cards are definitely just a way of the banks to gain from cryptocurrencies. I think that is the reason  why there are still no merchants around. People are just getting used to earning from crypto and putting it into a bank account which is nonsense when it comes to the purpose of bitcoins.
I think that is somehow their system now  and it is hard t breakthrough without no innovations. They are all busy earning I guess.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

MasterCard have the objective of facilitating transactions through blockchain with a new payment system. So he applied for a patent to the USPTO on a simpler way to link cryptocurrency payments with real-life accounts.

The submitted application covers a "method and system for linking blockchain-based assets with trust-currency accounts". That is, it would allow MasterCard users to link their cryptocurrencies to their MasterCard accounts.

With which, as a user, you would have two accounts linked to your bank, one for your fiduciary assets and one for your cryptocurrencies.
this is a great idea!
but is it not dangerous to connect cryptocurrency with MasterCard,
Because maybe the hackers can make a fake MasterCard after getting the victim's data information.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

People are just getting used to earning from crypto and putting it into a bank account which is nonsense when it comes to the purpose of bitcoins. Its blockchain to banks and merchants as an alternative for cross-border payments.
justhh

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

Wow! Good thinking! 50 years ago people didn't even hear of the blockchain, and today we cannot imagine life without them.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

MasterCard have the objective of facilitating transactions through blockchain with a new payment system. So he applied for a patent to the USPTO on a simpler way to link cryptocurrency payments with real-life accounts.

The submitted application covers a "method and system for linking blockchain-based assets with trust-currency accounts". That is, it would allow MasterCard users to link their cryptocurrencies to their MasterCard accounts.

With which, as a user, you would have two accounts linked to your bank, one for your fiduciary assets and one for your cryptocurrencies.
To be frank, I do not understand the meaning of the blockade for Mastercard. A secure database, and they need it? I think this is just another marketing move of the company, in order to be in everyone's ears and confirm its advanced relevance in the market. As a matter of fact lie, for the sake of advertising.
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

It is exciting to know buy the how mass adoption is taking place. It is a development that blows my mind to know how cryptocurrency will change things.

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

If this post here is true then we are in for the best financial operations globally. Master card and cryptocurrency being incorporated. Though there is no link to the source of this post but it tends to make my day because this cooperation alone will deepened the usage of bitcoin the more and the demand of bitcoin will also be in the increase. Whatever happens this is a cheering news.
CenaCena

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

When I saw this discussion, my first thought was like, "No. It's impossible!"
So, I checked and it turned out to be the truth!

Look:
https://developer.mastercard.com/product/mastercard-blockchain

It says here, "Mastercard Blockchain creates new commerce opportunities for the digital transfer of value. Mastercard Blockchain APIs are experimental and available for selected testing with partners"

I still can't believe it but it's inspiring. I look forward to seeing their system ready and running Wink

This means a huge step towards the global acceptance of crypto, especially Bitcoin.
ayu1211

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

maybe blockchain will be win  Smiley
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 6156

Jambler.io

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

When I saw this discussion, my first thought was like, "No. It's impossible!"
So, I checked and it turned out to be the truth!

Look:
https://developer.mastercard.com/product/mastercard-blockchain

It says here, "Mastercard Blockchain creates new commerce opportunities for the digital transfer of value. Mastercard Blockchain APIs are experimental and available for selected testing with partners"

I still can't believe it but it's inspiring. I look forward to seeing their system ready and running Wink

This means a huge step towards the global acceptance of crypto, especially Bitcoin.

No, it means zero for bitcoin.
They are building their own chain, centralized totally under their control.
Zero to do with bitcoin and other cryptos.

People should start to understand that blockchain doesn't mean BTC, and blockchain are not all decentralized and public.

Wow! Good thinking! 50 years ago people didn't even hear of the blockchain, and today we cannot imagine life without them.

You seriously lack imagination then.
99% of the world is doing just fine without any blockchain, stop overreacting.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

Even though it seems not to have connections to already existing cryptos, this is still pretty good news as it will spread the word of blockchain and maybe help bring other cryptos to the mainstream. When do we expect it?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: