Print  
Author Topic: 0---  (Read 3598 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

When you will release the wallet? And do you plan to make beta test of it?
I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
Devs are not fools and know what to do. Just relax and wait for announces. I really believe in them and will be waiting for good news from them!
Right the best thing to do as of now is wait patiently and support the project until the further announcement will released. The team are capable enough to handle this matter and I am more confident they can mame everything posible.

Yes they are capable to manage this things and i think they are well organized because having this kind of project is need to be given a full knowledge. The team really finds the best project that the community need right now. Hopefully they will ease the burdens of the current process of currency exchange.

Right,  I think the team of this project is very knowledgeable and well experienced because on how they design the sarf project. It focuses on security of the money, fast transactions and others which is one of the important thing people want to know first before engaging such project. Hoping for the success of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

I hope they do! I will take part in testing if possible. I just want to see it personally, for better understanding of project.
I really don’t think that wallet needs beta testing. But on the other side, they have an exchange too, so maybe there’s point to make testing for it.
Devs are not fools and know what to do. Just relax and wait for announces. I really believe in them and will be waiting for good news from them!
Right the best thing to do as of now is wait patiently and support the project until the further announcement will released. The team are capable enough to handle this matter and I am more confident they can mame everything posible.

Yes they are capable to manage this things and i think they are well organized because having this kind of project is need to be given a full knowledge. The team really finds the best project that the community need right now. Hopefully they will ease the burdens of the current process of currency exchange.

That is true the team needs to open minded so that the project will be able to achieve the top rank of the level because in every project needs an improvement and it will be improved if the team will help each other to have a successful project. The knowledge that the team has is ended good enough.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

Right,  I think the team of this project is very knowledgeable and well experienced because on how they design the sarf project. It focuses on security of the money, fast transactions and others which is one of the important thing people want to know first before engaging such project. Hoping for the success of this project.

I agree on you because the team can easily attached and create a new one which is innovation to different form of business they are really knowledgeable and they adopting new ideas in creating it. They give a full attention and they are responsive in any questions that might fall to them because they are active.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
swirox (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:00:30 AM

Go check out our bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4709743
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

Feels good to be part of this amazing vision for a great project. Wishing the team success.
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

Feels good to be part of this amazing vision for a great project. Wishing the team success.

Thank you for the support!
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

The first version of the wallet will be available on December, however, you will be able to use it only for XRF tokens.
Which wallet will be presented in December? Will it be possible to run this wallet on a mobile phone running android or iphone? I would like to see the purse was presented immediately to all sorts of platforms.
The SWallet will be released on December, it will be released for Android/iPhone/Window/Linux/MacBook but you will be only able to use it for XRF tokens.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

I am curious about the Sarf Exchange. It is mentioned that it enables users to exchange real-world currencies for SRF coins and stable tokens representing each of our major accepted currencies (USD, CAD, AED, and EUR). So, for the next step, you will use SRF coins and not XRF coins. Why do you change XRF coins to SRF coins?  Huh   

If 5hat w8ll happen this will be surely interesting and exciting to happen because the exchange will be going to be fasy as the process go on. Well it might be in the process but it is as always. SARF coins 8s useful and fit to us.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

The first version of the wallet will be available on December, however, you will be able to use it only for XRF tokens.
Which wallet will be presented in December? Will it be possible to run this wallet on a mobile phone running android or iphone? I would like to see the purse was presented immediately to all sorts of platforms.
The SWallet will be released on December, it will be released for Android/iPhone/Window/Linux/MacBook but you will be only able to use it for XRF tokens.

Wow that is new activity to happen it is great to know that their will be something new to happen and it is very cool. SWaĺlet needs to study well so that we will fully understand how does it work.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:09:11 AM

Sarf, Cryptocurrency for Daily Use. This platform should not be doubted, Users can make transactions on the Sarf network very quickly different from other platforms.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:57:11 AM

Sarf has made a good video to understand about the project about the project works,how they transact fast the fund.A good team knows how to control their project & how to made a video which will help the investor to show the path to join a project easily

would you like to provide me the link about the sarf video explanations,,
i'm interested to understan more about Sarf because of this quote Let the revolution begin
regards
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

Sarf has made a good video to understand about the project about the project works,how they transact fast the fund.A good team knows how to control their project & how to made a video which will help the investor to show the path to join a project easily

would you like to provide me the link about the sarf video explanations,,
i'm interested to understan more about Sarf because of this quote Let the revolution begin
regards
Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5tSlo5Hz5w
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

A very good job for the team in this project, a concept with very interesting ideas and a good mission for the economy in the future, I hope this project will be successful in the future.
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

The SARF project was developed to help people from all over the world quickly and safely replace, send and receive digital currencies without involving headquarters. the project will be built with a great and experienced team.
kingcompu

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

This is a very interesting project with opportunity
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

Sarf, Cryptocurrency for Daily Use. This platform should not be doubted, Users can make transactions on the Sarf network very quickly different from other platforms.

Not only that sir. The cost of exchanging on this platform is very low and for convenience, this platform supports Sarf credit cards, and sarf wallet applications. It's amazing that this platform user satisfaction is prioritized.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

So you promise platfrom for crypto like Utrust + exchange + credit cards? Do you have a Visa or Mastercard agreement for cards?
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

Go check out our bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4709743
swirox (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

So you promise platfrom for crypto like Utrust + exchange + credit cards? Do you have a Visa or Mastercard agreement for cards?
I don't know what are all the features of Utrust, but yes exchange + credit card + stable tokens.
For your second question, it's a Visa agreement.
mrp1994

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

I don't know what are all the features of Utrust, but yes exchange + credit card + stable tokens.
For your second question, it's a Visa agreement.

Interesting to know main features of this platform. I feel that there is something interesting feature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: