Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Embrace Bitcoin regulation! Gotta love it!  (Read 1690 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:17:45 PM

Regulation is enslavement with a fancy word. Go regulate yourself leave me alone!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 03:20:36 PM

I love Bitcoin regulation. And human kind is at a point in history, where Bitcoin regulation is needed to solve our biggest problems.

Bitcoin is the most beautifully regulated piece of technology ever invented.

The ellegance of it's minimalistic yet powerful regulation is coded into a protocol more durable than anything ever written in stone and that one unbreakable rule underlying it's concept is freedom. Freedom of transaction. Everybody transact with everybody who they choose to do so with.

Bitcoin is regulated in such a way that no armed forces of any king whatsoever can threaten my little miner pointing their guns at it so that it would break that rule nor can anyone bribe it with however much money they put up.

Bitcoin regulation is the one and only thing we needed in order to solve the two biggest problems of our time and finally regulate banks and governments.

Gotta love that and embrace Bitcoin regulation!

Joe
Fully agreed every sentence!
drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:27:59 PM

I love Bitcoin regulation. And human kind is at a point in history, where Bitcoin regulation is needed to solve our biggest problems.

Bitcoin is the most beautifully regulated piece of technology ever invented.

The ellegance of it's minimalistic yet powerful regulation is coded into a protocol more durable than anything ever written in stone and that one unbreakable rule underlying it's concept is freedom. Freedom of transaction. Everybody transact with everybody who they choose to do so with.

Bitcoin is regulated in such a way that no armed forces of any king whatsoever can threaten my little miner pointing their guns at it so that it would break that rule nor can anyone bribe it with however much money they put up.

Bitcoin regulation is the one and only thing we needed in order to solve the two biggest problems of our time and finally regulate banks and governments.

Gotta love that and embrace Bitcoin regulation!

Joe

You should be a government bureaucrat. Match made in heaven  Roll Eyes

You are misunderstanding his post and his intention, methinks.

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
sentriclecub

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:45:33 PM

You should be a government bureaucrat. Match made in heaven  Roll Eyes

You are misunderstanding his post and his intention, methinks.

Haha, yeah, you're right I read the first 4 words and thought this was the same OP who got robbed 50 btc at a post btc-meetup. Sorry I've watched way too much stossel in my 30 year lifetime that my pfc automatically filters out might be opinions that do not mesh well with my perception of reality. My mistake, sorry!
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 07:05:05 PM

Regulation is enslavement with a fancy word. Go regulate yourself leave me alone!

True on enslavement but someone told me that self-regulation will make you go blind..................

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
redhawk979

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

Regulation of Bitcoin itself is pointless and pretty much unenforceable.

Regulation of Bitcoin Businesses is a whole nother story, and that deserves some sort of regulation to protect users. A little bit goes a long way to protect consumers, but arbitrary bullshit regulations are not needed.

Or should we just have another Gox/scam repeat of different Bitcoin businesses every other day? People on here bitch endlessly about how evil banks are (they are), failing to realize they would actually be 100x worse if they were unregulated and left to their own devices.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 01:31:42 AM

Regulation of Bitcoin itself is pointless and pretty much unenforceable.

Regulation of Bitcoin Businesses is a whole nother story, and that deserves some sort of regulation to protect users. A little bit goes a long way to protect consumers, but arbitrary bullshit regulations are not needed.

Or should we just have another Gox/scam repeat of different Bitcoin businesses every other day? People on here bitch endlessly about how evil banks are (they are), failing to realize they would actually be 100x worse if they were unregulated and left to their own devices.

Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances....................

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: