Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814488 times)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:35:29 PM

We just passed Leaf on Mintpal - #41 now!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:47:14 PM

We will get there in no time at this rate!

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:47:56 PM

Hi all!

I'm just casually voting away, doing my thing once per hour (I might make another account or two eventually), and waiting til I'm at say 20 votes before I post on cryptocoin talk.

However, in regards to voting...

I have introduced a friend, and donated him 0.01 btc to get started on mintpal, and do his first few trades. He has done several trades and still doesn't have voting privileges. Does anybody know exactly how many trades, or how much in trading fees must be given before you get voting privileges?

I helped a friend get a Mintpal account and was given voting rights after 6 trades including 1 sell.  It totalled less than .03 BTC so I'm not sure if their is a minimum value or not - I would like to hear if you can do it with less.  Apparantly Mintpal removed a bunch of votes from different coins for abusing the voting system.  The only rule I could find was that you couldn't use a bot, but I read on another forum that anyone that had multiple accounts from the same IP had those votes taken away (I don't know if they are just guessing that this is what happened or not).  Does anyone know what the exact rules are?

It also appears that my friend received voting privileges after ~5/6 trades, with the initial 0.01 btc.

TeeGee

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:27:30 PM

Hi all!

I'm just casually voting away, doing my thing once per hour (I might make another account or two eventually), and waiting til I'm at say 20 votes before I post on cryptocoin talk.

I have introduced a friend, and donated him 0.01 btc to get started on mintpal, and do his first few trades. He has done several trades and still doesn't have voting privileges. Does anybody know exactly how many trades, or how much in trading fees must be given before you get voting privileges?

Hi TeeGee,

Thanks for voting for DNotes so diligently. We certainly appreciate that very much.

You are most welcome Dyna! I plan on helping the currency however I can.

I have converted 2 people to Dnotes in 2 days, so I feel good. One of them has 27mhash tho... not sure if I'm happy about that lol, but for now he is just throwing his desktop at Dnotes until his asic arrives in NZ. I gifted my friend about 15+ votes to get him going, how nice of me!

Share the love!

My friends name is Matthew Keens on the cryptocoin forum Smiley, would it be too cheeky of me to ask if he can get a bonus for sharing Dnotes [mintpal] status? He missed out on all the awesome shared stake promotions from earlier days, but I suppose so did many others. I'll see if he wants to come say hello here. He can't mine on his hardware, but he plans on buying his first $200 or so crypto soon within days, and even mentioned turning his future paychecks [earned in] cash, and converting it straight to bitcoin / altcoins in its entirety, not even depositing it into a fiat bank! Not bad conviction from somebody who was only introduced to Crypto last night lol!

That is very nice of you, TeeGee. We love to have many more stake holders like. Converting 2 people to DNotes in 2 days is impressive. It has taken me two months to convert a couple of my own brothers, lol! I am from a large family of eight; 5 brothers and two sisters. One of my sisters lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband and one of their two sons.

We are making an effort to know more about our strong supporters. Would you kindly  PM me with a little of your background? Please include your deposit address.

Keep up with the good work. Thanks.

Thank you very much for reading my thoughts and background Dyna.

I hope my ideas and observations may prove useful to you. That is a very large family! I haven't been to Australia, but there is a thriving crypto scene there, and it is pretty much the same country as NZ. I may post some ideas on new strategies in this public forum on how to encourage crypto and Dnote ownership by appealing to peoples principled beliefs. I will include examples of my personal strategies, and how they worked for me. I have invited one of my new Dnotes converts to come participate in this forum. I hope he shows up sometime soon!

I should sharing my personal promotion strategies tomorrow after my final uni exam Smiley.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:27:15 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 11:40:27 AM by Dyna

Hi all!

Hi TeeGee,

Thanks for voting for DNotes so diligently. We certainly appreciate that very much.

I have converted 2 people to Dnotes in 2 days, so I feel good. One of them has 27mhash tho... not sure if I'm happy about that lol, but for now he is just throwing his desktop at Dnotes until his asic arrives in NZ. I gifted my friend about 15+ votes to get him going, how nice of me!

Share the love!

My friends name is Matthew Keens on the cryptocoin forum Smiley, would it be too cheeky of me to ask if he can get a bonus for sharing Dnotes [mintpal] status? He missed out on all the awesome shared stake promotions from earlier days, but I suppose so did many others. I'll see if he wants to come say hello here. He can't mine on his hardware, but he plans on buying his first $200 or so crypto soon within days, and even mentioned turning his future paychecks [earned in] cash, and converting it straight to bitcoin / altcoins in its entirety, not even depositing it into a fiat bank! Not bad conviction from somebody who was only introduced to Crypto last night lol!

That is very nice of you, TeeGee. We love to have many more stake holders like. Converting 2 people to DNotes in 2 days is impressive. It has taken me two months to convert a couple of my own brothers, lol! I am from a large family of eight; 5 brothers and two sisters. One of my sisters lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband and one of their two sons.

We are making an effort to know more about our strong supporters. Would you kindly  PM me with a little of your background? Please include your deposit address.

I hope my ideas and observations may prove useful to you. That is a very large family! I haven't been to Australia, but there is a thriving crypto scene there, and it is pretty much the same country as NZ. I may post some ideas on new strategies in this public forum on how to encourage crypto and Dnote ownership by appealing to peoples principled beliefs. I will include examples of my personal strategies, and how they worked for me. I have invited one of my new Dnotes converts to come participate in this forum. I hope he shows up sometime soon!

I should sharing my personal promotion strategies tomorrow after my final uni exam Smiley.

Thanks for your PM. I love getting to know our supporters. I did send you a small gift as a token of our appreciation for all the support you have given us. I have been extremely busy and may not get to reply you for a short while. Posting on this forum is among my highest priorities. The DNotes team is totally committed to supporting our community in providing critical leadership, sense of direction, and resources in the pursuit of our common goal to make DNotes a great success.

We will be delighted to see you and your friends actively participate in this forum to enhance and fine tune our strategies. Everyone is invited to participate. Focus on the core missions of DNotes but keep in mind the huge challenges and other constraints we are confronted with. Share your experiences and prospective with us. In a utopia world where you can design a perfect digital currency to replace the fiat currency of the world what would your specifications look like. How DNotes spec. measure up against them? How about compared to the industry in general?

As an expanded version, DNotes is branded as a stable and trustworthy digital currency of the future with reliable value appreciation for long term stake holders. (Standardized version: "DNotes is the Digital currency of the future with lasting value")

Here are DNotes Specifications with some probing questions to get the discussion going:

1.   Trustworthiness
Can we trust the leadership team? Do they promote vaporware to get the price up and be the first to dump? Are they net buyers or sellers? Do they take ownership of problems and promptly fiex them, or often come up with excuses to buy time. Do they deliver what they promised? Do they constantly ask for donations to fund promotions to get the price to the moon?

2.   Stability
How would you rank the stability of DNotes as compared to its industry peers? How important is currency stability for merchant adoption? What strategies can be used to improve stability to minimize currency fluctuation?  Is messaging to promote a unified effort to support the market price of DNotes helpful to provide better stability? Does DNotes’ policy of not disclosing projects until successfully tested and ready for launch affects DNotes’ price and stability?

3   Appreciating Value
How important is it for DNotes to establish a long term track record of reliable value appreciation that consistently outperforms other forms of investment?

This is by no means complete but should provide sufficient bases to start an interesting discussion. Those who like learn more from my previous posts may find most of them titled “Taking Crypto Currency to the Next Level” at: http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/taking-crypto-currency-to-the-next-level/82/
TeeGee

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:26:22 PM

Hi all!

Hi TeeGee,

Share the love!

We are making an effort to know more about our strong supporters. Would you kindly  PM me with a little of your background? Please include your deposit address.

Thanks for your PM. I love getting to know our supporters. I did send you a small gift as a token of our appreciation for all the support you have given us. I have been extremely busy and may not get to reply you for a short while. Posting on this forum is among my highest priorities. The DNotes team is totally committed to supporting our community in providing critical leadership, sense of direction, and resources in the pursuit of our common goal to make DNotes a great success.

We will be delighted to see you and your friends actively participate in this forum to enhance and fine tune our strategies. Everyone is invited to participate. Focus on the core missions of DNotes but keep in mind the huge challenges and other constraints we are confronted with. Share your experiences and prospective with us. In a utopia world where you can design a perfect digital currency to replace the fiat currency of the world what would your specifications look like. How DNotes spec. measure up against them? How about compared to the industry in general?

As an expanded version, DNotes is branded as a stable and trustworthy digital currency of the future with reliable value appreciation for long term stake holders. (Standardized version: "DNotes is the Digital currency of the future with lasting value")

Here are DNotes Specifications with some probing questions to get the discussion going:

1.   Trustworthiness
Can we trust the leadership team? Do they promote vaporware to get the price up and be the first to dump? Are they net buyers or sellers? Do they take ownership of problems and promptly fiex them, or often come up with excuses to buy time. Do they deliver what they promised? Do they constantly ask for donations to fund promotions to get the price to the moon?

2.   Stability
How would you rank the stability of DNotes as compared to its industry peers? How important is currency stability for merchant adoption? What strategies can be used to improve stability to minimize currency fluctuation?  Is messaging to promote a unified effort to support the market price of DNotes helpful to provide better stability? Does DNotes’ policy of not disclosing projects until successfully tested and ready for launch affects DNotes’ price and stability?

3   Appreciating Value
How important is it for DNotes to establish a long term track record of reliable value appreciation that consistently outperforms other forms of investment?

This is by no means complete but should provide sufficient bases to start an interesting discussion. Those who like learn more from my previous posts may find most of them titled “Taking Crypto Currency to the Next Level” at: http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/taking-crypto-currency-to-the-next-level/82/

Thank you very much for the gift Dyna, 33% of it has already been given to the person who inspired the PM's content, I can bring more good news though, in the spirit of one small victory at a time.

In light of the theories I brought forward in my PM, I have introduced another person to crypto just this morning. I have awarded him 1 LTC and 5000 Dnotes from my personal stash. He will soon also be able to vote for Dnotes on Mintpal like the rest of us. He is another Economic geek like myself, and is in his final year of his Econ Phd in New Zealand. His name is Phil... Dr Phil! [hope that name isn't registered]

I showed my PM to ANOTHER, separate friend since I considered it to explain a lot about crypto and the psyche of people of those who share my world view. His reply was "What is Dnotes, and how do I get some?" Smiley. I'm well on track to bringing 4 new [active] dnotes holders with a passion for crypto, rather than passion for a quick buck, to the community within a 3 day period. All of them exhibit the exact world view mentioned in my PM.

Its just too easy! Just thought I'd bring the good news, I am going to continue playing with my theory, and donate personal crypto to get them started. The rest is history. I do feel that answering hordes of questions about crypto the day before my final exam over Facebook probably isn't the best way to spend my time, but its my passion so who cares!!! I also think i'm going to go broke at this rate haha, I given out 15k of Dnotes and 2 LTC to 2 people in 2 days.

Hope everybody else is having similar success, if not, consider throwing your friends 10 dollars worth of crypto, take the time to teach them, and see how they go. The more Dnotes users there are, the higher demand for Dnotes will be, so you should more than make your donation back in Dnotes money demand!

In NZ it is much more difficult to buy crypto with credit card or bank transfer due to USD-BTC peg, people are therefore, a bit more apathetic when it comes to getting started.

I will post in more details on this, hopefully within 48 hours. The community can then feel free to critique.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:37:19 PM

Happy Canada Day to our many Canadian DNote holders!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:33:21 PM

We have been trying to vote as much as possible as well on mintpal. Also glad to see we made it up to 28 over the last few days on coinwarz,
not sure why anyone would dump the 200k at this point but guess it does give others chance to buy up a good size share if they have 420 bucks (latest bitcoin value) I see slight irony however that figure makes it look like someone was high to dump that many DNotes :-D 

This person may have a DNotes version of the $10,000 pizza in a few years!

Mintpal - #39 but the coin ahead of us (EXE) is making big gains and widening the gap.  Didn't we pass these guys already?

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:43:36 PM

Hi all!

Hi TeeGee,

Share the love!

1.   Trustworthiness

2.   Stability

3   Appreciating Value

Thank you very much for the gift Dyna, 33% of it has already been given to the person who inspired the PM's content, I can bring more good news though, in the spirit of one small victory at a time.

In light of the theories I brought forward in my PM, I have introduced another person to crypto just this morning. I have awarded him 1 LTC and 5000 Dnotes from my personal stash. He will soon also be able to vote for Dnotes on Mintpal like the rest of us. He is another Economic geek like myself, and is in his final year of his Econ Phd in New Zealand. His name is Phil... Dr Phil! [hope that name isn't registered]

I showed my PM to ANOTHER, separate friend since I considered it to explain a lot about crypto and the psyche of people of those who share my world view. His reply was "What is Dnotes, and how do I get some?" Smiley. I'm well on track to bringing 4 new [active] dnotes holders with a passion for crypto, rather than passion for a quick buck, to the community within a 3 day period. All of them exhibit the exact world view mentioned in my PM.

Its just too easy! Just thought I'd bring the good news, I am going to continue playing with my theory, and donate personal crypto to get them started. The rest is history. I do feel that answering hordes of questions about crypto the day before my final exam over Facebook probably isn't the best way to spend my time, but its my passion so who cares!!! I also think i'm going to go broke at this rate haha, I given out 15k of Dnotes and 2 LTC to 2 people in 2 days.

Hope everybody else is having similar success, if not, consider throwing your friends 10 dollars worth of crypto, take the time to teach them, and see how they go. The more Dnotes users there are, the higher demand for Dnotes will be, so you should more than make your donation back in Dnotes money demand!

In NZ it is much more difficult to buy crypto with credit card or bank transfer due to USD-BTC peg, people are therefore, a bit more apathetic when it comes to getting started.

I will post in more details on this, hopefully within 48 hours. The community can then feel free to critique.

Wow. That is impressive. You are going way beyond the call of duty. We are very proud of you and appreciate your efforts a great deal. My little gift was meant to be a small contribution towards your early retirement fund, but never intended to drive you broke, lol. Now I have to see if our Dev. has any more hidden stash somewhere that he can spare to support your new found habit. DNotes is getting a lot harder to come by these days.  Hope you can appreciate the old man's humor.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:52:11 PM

We have been trying to vote as much as possible as well on mintpal. Also glad to see we made it up to 28 over the last few days on coinwarz,
not sure why anyone would dump the 200k at this point but guess it does give others chance to buy up a good size share if they have 420 bucks (latest bitcoin value) I see slight irony however that figure makes it look like someone was high to dump that many DNotes :-D 

Mintpal - #39 but the coin ahead of us (EXE) is making big gains and widening the gap.  Didn't we pass these guys already?

Based on my records as of June 28, (EXE) was behind us when DNotes was at position #48. It's time to radio for re-enforcement, lol.
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:25:09 PM

Added to multifaucet.tk
Get FREE coins!
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:51:42 PM

Based on my records as of June 28, (EXE) was behind us when DNotes was at position #48. It's time to radio for re-enforcement, lol.

Right now doesn't really matter who's ahead of us, as long as we continue to climb the rankings.  Lets worry about who we're passing once we hit the top 10.  Until such time just keep climbing and voting, and we will win this thing.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:20:44 PM

Right now doesn't really matter who's ahead of us, as long as we continue to climb the rankings.  Lets worry about who we're passing once we hit the top 10.  Until such time just keep climbing and voting, and we will win this thing.

I'm voting regardless of where we are or who we're passing, but some people need a target to motivate them to vote.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:34:36 PM

I'm voting regardless of where we are or who we're passing, but some people need a target to motivate them to vote.
I get it, but there should only be one target.... The # 1 slot  Smiley
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:34:54 PM

Added to multifaucet.tk
Get FREE coins!

Thank you. Added to OP and added some funds, so go get your DNotes all!

Matthew Keens

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:28:02 AM

Greetings everyone,

Thought I would introduce myself and say hello.

I'm completely new to crypto and have only been involved for a couple of days so far, but I can see the potential, it's not hard to see where this is going..................

I had obviously heard of Bitcoin before, but I never paid much attention to it, I became more curious about bitcoin after reading some FB articles, and watching some alternative media new channels, it seemed way to complicated for me, as I only had a basic understanding of money and economics etc.

However........TeeGee  introduced it to me and pointed me in the right direction which made it a lot easier, and made a whole lot more sense.

I vote on Mintpal whenever I can, which is at least 6 times per day, sometimes more.

I'm a complete amateur, and I have a lot to learn, but I am probably just as excited as everyone else should be at this stage of the game.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:47:14 AM

Greetings everyone,

Thought I would introduce myself and say hello.

I'm completely new to crypto and have only been involved for a couple of days so far, but I can see the potential, it's not hard to see where this is going..................

I had obviously heard of Bitcoin before, but I never paid much attention to it, I became more curious about bitcoin after reading some FB articles, and watching some alternative media new channels, it seemed way to complicated for me, as I only had a basic understanding of money and economics etc.

However........TeeGee  introduced it to me and pointed me in the right direction which made it a lot easier, and made a whole lot more sense.

I vote on Mintpal whenever I can, which is at least 6 times per day, sometimes more.

I'm a complete amateur, and I have a lot to learn, but I am probably just as excited as everyone else should be at this stage of the game.

Welcome to the Forums Matthew! Thank you so much for voting.

If you have any questions or need help with anything please feel free to ask.

111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:50:30 PM

wallet no sync! Stays at block 156189.
 Huh Huh Huh

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 08:21:08 PM

wallet no sync! Stays at block 156189.
 Huh Huh Huh

Hi 111magic,

Make sure you are on the latest version of the wallet. V1.1.0.0 you can download it from the original post.

If you are on the correct version, make sure you have a solid connection to the network. If you will want to update your DNotes.conf adding the following nodes.
addnode=n6.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n7.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n4.dnotescoin.com
addnode=n5.dnotescoin.com
addnode=128.199.239.199
addnode=95.85.44.200
addnode=162.243.225.90

If the above do not fix the issue, you likely have a stuck blockchain.
In C:\Documents and Settings\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes (or C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes)
Delete blk*.dat, then open the client and let it redownload.

Let me know if you still have any issues or need further help. You can reply here or email me at contact@dnotescoin.com.

WCIR

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:38:47 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: