Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814488 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:00:24 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 08:41:09 PM by Dyna

This article is somewhat dated, but if you haven't seen it yet, but  check out #5.

"Want To Become A Billionaire? Just Solve One Of These 10 Problems"

http://www.businessinsider.sg/billion-dollar-problems-2014-4/?utm_content=bufferb8191&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.VIsE-SvF_NR

Not counting on being a Billionaire but DNotes is already positioning itself to solve problem #5. For now let's call it a global or "One World" solution. It will take a number of building blocks and a few years to be fully operational, subject to regulatory approval.

Proposed One World Solution: Stable trusted Digital Currency + 100% Secure Vault + ? + ? + Huh + consumers = $1,000,000,000??? LOL, I wish we have the answer.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:50:13 PM

This article is somewhat dated, but if you haven't seen it yet, but  check out #5.

http://www.businessinsider.sg/billion-dollar-problems-2014-4/?utm_content=bufferb8191&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.VIsE-SvF_NR

Not counting on being a Billionaire but DNotes is already positioning itself to solve problem #5. For now let's call it a global or "One World" solution. It will take a number of building blocks and a few years to be fully operational, subject to regulatory approval.

Proposed One World Solution: Stable trusted Digital Currency + 100% Secure Vault + ? + ? + Huh + consumers = $1,000,000,000??? LOL, I wish we have the answer.

I think easy conversion to and from FIAT currency would be a huge asset. What measures must DNotes take before being ready for such a large step?
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:10:54 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 11:34:25 PM by Dyna

I think easy conversion to and from FIAT currency would be a huge asset. What measures must DNotes take before being ready for such a large step?

Let’s label this as a strategic equation and that there is no right or wrong answer until after the fact. This is certainly still a “work in progress” and highly dependent on the regulatory environment.

Building a stable trusted digital currency has certainly been our number one strategic goal. It is becoming more apparent to our industry observers that we may be on the right track. Our newly launched DNotesVault is just another key pillar, and so is CryptoMoms. Next up is our whole family of CR.I.S.Ps. (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans). We believe that they will be the drivers of mass consumer and merchant adoption of digital currency over time, as the regulatory environment becomes more receptive to digital currency.

Given a favorable regulatory environment, a multi-currency card may not be so far out. I would not want to speculate on details at this point. Just envision a multi currency card loaded with USD and DNotes issued to 1,000,000 DNotesVault account holders world-wide, secured by DNotes in deposit as collateral, locked with “Timed Send” at a ratio of 5:1. Amazing things can happen very quickly. That is the power of the purse. Let’s leave it at that.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:34:54 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 01:00:13 AM by DNotes

Just a quick note for anyone having trouble receiving DNotesVault.com email. There is a known issue with some email providers, specifically hotmail. Adding vault@dnotesvault.com will remedy the issue, we are also setting up a resend registration email link.

Edit: Some of the email providers have strong anti-spam measures that inevitably block legitimate consensual mailings. As mentioned previously, the way around that for now is to add our sending email to your safe list and each provider has a different procedure. If anyone needs help adding to your safe list please feel free to contact us.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:50:48 AM

Let’s label this as a strategic equation and that there is no right or wrong answer until after the fact. This is certainly still a “work in progress” and highly dependent on the regulatory environment.

Building a stable trusted digital currency has certainly been our number one strategic goal. It is becoming more apparent to our industry observers that we may be on the right track. Our newly launched DNotesVault is just another key pillar, and so is CryptoMoms. Next up is our whole family of CR.I.S.Ps. (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans). We believe that they will be the drivers of mass consumer and merchant adoption of digital currency over time, as the regulatory environment becomes more receptive to digital currency.

Given a favorable regulatory environment, a multi-currency card may not be so far out. I would not want to speculate on details at this point. Just envision a multi currency card loaded with USD and DNotes issued to 1,000,000 DNotesVault account holders world-wide, secured by DNotes in deposit as collateral, locked with “Timed Send” at a ratio of 5:1. Amazing things can happen very quickly. That is the power of the purse. Let’s leave it at that.

Thanks for the insight. I do hope the regulatory bodies take into account transparency, and don't lump DNotes in with those who hide behind anonymity.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:12:44 AM

Thanks for the insight. I do hope the regulatory bodies take into account transparency, and don't lump DNotes in with those who hide behind anonymity.

I am quite certain that will be the case. Privacy is important to everyone. Anonymity is very important to smaller population, but that could become a regulatory constraint or huddle difficult to overcome.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:28:46 AM

Just a quick note for anyone having trouble receiving DNotesVault.com email. There is a known issue with some email providers, specifically hotmail. Adding vault@dnotesvault.com will remedy the issue, we are also setting up a resend registration email link.

Edit: Some of the email providers have strong anti-spam measures that inevitably block legitimate consensual mailings. As mentioned previously, the way around that for now is to add our sending email to your safe list and each provider has a different procedure. If anyone needs help adding to your safe list please feel free to contact us.

There is now a link on the login page and registration page that will allow you resend your activation email.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:33:12 AM

Our Family of CR.I.S.Ps. may not be able to help everyone but may go a long helping a few willing to skip a cup of coffee or some "extras" for the rainy days.

http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2014/12/40-americans-living-paycheck-paycheck-welcome-recovery/

40% of Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck: Welcome to the Recovery

Nothing screams economic recovery like 2 out of every 5 Americans living paycheck to paycheck. Especially when that number has reportedly increased by 33% since 2012.

Perhaps someone should inform these destitute plebs that the stock market is up nearly 45% over the past two years, and after all, nothing says economic success like the 0.01% enriching themselves via fraud and financial engineering.

Here are two of the most sobering findings from the survery:

40 percent of the consumers we surveyed said they are coping with the challenge of living paycheck to paycheck, up from 31 percent in 2012.
Today just 23 percent say they are optimistic about the economy, down from 27 percent at the beginning of the recession in 2009.
If that’s not enough for you, check out these additional excerpts from the summary:

The slow start to the holiday shopping season underlines the findings of McKinsey’s latest Consumer Sentiment Survey. Every six to twelve months since August 2008, we have asked a representative sample of at least 1,000 Americans about their views on the economy and their own financial future, and how these opinions are shaping their buying decisions. The result is a unique data set that tracks how attitudes and behaviors have changed over the past six years. In addition, we have completed nine surveys outside the U.S., giving our data a global perspective.

Here are the salient findings from this year’s survey:

Our report in September 2012 showed that things were looking up for most Americans. Many aspects of consumer sentiment indicated marked improvement. Yet from there, things have either plateaued or gotten worse. Consumers are still worried about losing their jobs (39 percent in 2014), and 40 percent of the consumers we surveyed said they are coping with the challenge of living paycheck to paycheck, up from 31 percent in 2012.

The significant economic pressure that families earning less than $75,000 a year feel has caused many of them to make spending adjustments in order to make ends meet. Roughly 40 percent of these households say they are making changes, including cutting back and delaying purchases, as compared to 22 percent of those in households earning at least $150,000 a year. Americans at all income levels have yet to return to their pre-recession positive feelings about the country’s economy. Today just 23 percent say they are optimistic about the economy, down from 27 percent at the beginning of the recession in 2009.

While the number of consumers cutting back on spending has stabilized, Americans are still pinching pennies. Decreasing purchases of high-end brands and doing more one-stop shopping to reduce the number of trips are just as popular as they were last year, with 40 percent of consumers saying they have cut their spending over the past 12 months.An even bigger proportion of Americans (55 percent) say they continue to look for ways to save money, including paying more attention to prices, using coupons more often, shopping around to get the best deals, and buying more items in bulk.

Multiple years of austerity have left consumers with altered views about spending. Almost 40 percent say they will probably never go back to their pre-recession approach to buying. Twenty-nine percent say they now have new attitudes and values about spending, a figure that’s up from 17 percent in 2010. Another 24 percent claim that their opposition to increased spending is due to a change in their economic situation.

With recoveries like these, who needs recessions.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:30:20 AM

I am quite certain that will be the case. Privacy is important to everyone. Anonymity is very important to smaller population, but that could become a regulatory constraint or huddle difficult to overcome.

I agree.  If I was to bet on anything regarding the future of cryptocurrency, it would be that when regulations come into play, transparency is going to win.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:41:58 AM

Here is another Write up on DNotesVault:

http://dcmagnates.com/dnotes-initiates-dnotesvault-as-an-alternative-to-bitcoin-transfers/

DNotes has launched its DNotesVault in a bid to reach a greater volume of consumers and achieve more broad-based merchant adoption.

The recent launch follows on the heels of CryptoMoms nearly six months ago, a comprehensive site designed to assist women in investing and using cryptocurrencies.

According to DNotes’ Co founder, Alan Yong, in a recent statement on the launch, “It is easier to open a DNotesVault account than a bank account. It is also secure. We guarantee 100% of your deposit through a separate cold storage account, secured in a different location, with an amount always in excess of the total deposit. The guaranteed funds are verifiable any time through the blockchain.”

DNotes maintains several utilities for users with valid accounts that allow the sending and transfer of DNotes in a streamlined fashion via the DNotesVault – a web wallet for DNotes
Burned

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:46:23 PM

A+ for DNotesVault

So let me see if I understand time send.  Someone can deposit DNotes into their kids Vault account and if they choose time send, it unlocks Huh a certain amount each day, month, or year?  And this is so little Tommy, a.k.a. Black Sheep of the family, doesn't spend 4 years worth of college tuition at the first frat party?  Am I right?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:09:29 PM

A+ for DNotesVault

So let me see if I understand time send.  Someone can deposit DNotes into their kids Vault account and if they choose time send, it unlocks Huh a certain amount each day, month, or year?  And this is so little Tommy, a.k.a. Black Sheep of the family, doesn't spend 4 years worth of college tuition at the first frat party?  Am I right?

Thanks Burned! You are absolutely correct.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:47:38 PM

The CR.I.S.P. for Kids richlist is up and running on the DNotesVault:
http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:02:31 PM

News 12 just published following:

Today's Top Stories
More Headlines

Stable Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DNotesVault With Unprecedented Cryptocurrency Deposit Guarantee

Posted: Dec 13, 2014 12:36 PM CSTUpdated: Dec 13, 2014 3:36 PM CST

This article was originally distributed via SproutNews. SproutNews, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.

Packed with multiple functionality, an unprecedented 100% cryptocurrency deposit guarantee, and timed send DNotesVault is the second strategic property created by the DNotes team in pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption with the industry’s most stable digital currency.

Illinois, USA – December 13, 2014 /MM-BitcoinPR/ —

DNotes, the most stable, and one of Coinmarketcap’s top 50 cryptocurrencies, launched DNotesVault today in its systematic pursuit of mass consumer and merchant adoption. Just six months ago, the same team created and launched CryptoMoms, a currency neutral site dedicated to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging cryptocurrency world currently dominated by men.

DNotesVault.com is a strategic vehicle of DNotes to become the digital currency of the future with lasting value. Its mission is to encourage and assist everyone, worldwide, to support and participate in the high potential returns of digital currency savings. The team has gone to great length to ensure that the user interface is simple to use and easy to understand. The technology and process control, while complex, make it so secure that a few of DNotes stakeholders are willing to commit to a 100% guarantee matching fund.

Read more:
http://www.keyc.com/story/27620931/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-dnotesvault-with-unprecedented-cryptocurrency-deposit-guarantee
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 10:46:01 PM

Today's Top Stories
More Headlines

Stable Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches DNotesVault With Unprecedented Cryptocurrency Deposit Guarantee

This article was originally distributed...

Nice, very nice. Hope you're ready for all the extra attention!  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:12:08 PM

Today's Top Stories
More Headlines

This article was originally distributed...

Nice, very nice. Hope you're ready for all the extra attention!  Smiley

if not, sounds like a nice problem to have lol
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:36:50 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 11:47:17 PM by Dyna

Looks like there is another wave of news outlets around the world picking up the DNotesValut press release. This is expected to continue for a few days. I can confirm with you that there will be an additional press release on CR.I.S.P. for Kids on Monday Dec. 15, 2014.

DNotesVault coupled with our large family of savings plans will pack a powerful punch in taking DNotes to the next level. I strongly encourage  you to check out CR.I.S.P. for Kids "Rich List" which is now life and will be updated daily. Show it to any children you may want to sponsor. I urge all of you to sponsor as many children as you can and show them the rich list which also display the valule of their savings in UD$. It is really cool. Again early earlier birds will get the worms. Our Santas' farm trucks can only carry so many gifts. When they are gone, they are gone. Let's leave it a that.

http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:31:21 AM

Here is another news clipping I came across;

Cryptocoin DNotes Launches Web Wallet Backed by Cold Storage

by:  Hans Lombardo  December 12, 2014  Altcoins, Wallets

The team behind cryptocurrency DNotes has launched DNotesVault, a web wallet that they guarantee 100% deposit through a separate cold storage account, secured in a different location.

Co founder, Alan Yong, explained:

It is easier to open a DNotesVault account than a bank account. It is also secure. We guarantee 100% of your deposit through a separate cold storage account, secured in a different location, with an amount always in excess of the total deposit. The guaranteed funds are verifiable any time through the blockchain.

A holder of DNotes with a DNotesVault account can send DNotes to anyone that has an email address. According to the DNotes team, a user can stretch $100 at the current price in DNotes and at the last minute to a long list of family and friends. The recipient is directed to open an account at dnotesvault.com and the gifted amount show up in the new account balance.

DNotesVault also has a function called “Timed Send” that is a scheduled installment payment at a defined amount with scheduled frequencies in terms of days, weeks, months, or years.

Read more:
http://allcoinsnews.com/2014/12/12/cryptocoin-dnotes-launches-web-wallet-backed-by-cold-storage/
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:02:52 AM

From CryptoMoms Forum:

Quote from: Veronica on Today at 12:45:02 AM

Is there such a thing as a cryptocurrency debit card that you can use to purchase in stores?

Quote from Shepherd:

I believe so, although I have not used one myself.  The following is just one among many going that direction:

“Shift Developing Hybrid Fiat and Bitcoin Debit Card”
http://www.coindesk.com/shift-hybrid-fiat-bitcoin-debit-card/

Offering a multi-currency card is part of our strategic plan. We have a very unique set of building blocks in preparation for that assuming that the regulatory environment will be favorable at some point in the future.
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:50:38 AM

Dnotes Team plz contact me on a personal email as I found an issue as a dnote holder that is very concerning about (trading on ccex)  that should probably be dealt with thx..go notes go
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: