Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Logo Contest for YuTü.Co.in ~ Paid in YTC & one of Top Cryptos like BTC  (Read 2085 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:38:23 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 06:53:20 PM by YuTü.Co.in

EDIT: Here's the link to Token Design Contest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4760449.0.

EDIT: Here's our community Telegram channel: https://t.me/YTCcommunity

Thank you in advance for considering participating in YuTü.Co.in's logo contest. We're seeking a simple design consisting of either just a graphic (no words/letters) or one incorporating our brand name, YuTü.Co.in, or the letters YTC, leaving it to your best judgement as to what font family to use.

In lieu of true red (HTML color ff0000), ideally I prefer either or both hues depicted below, df2926 and bf1d1a, respectively. A soft or light pink may work as well.

YuTü.Co.in

YuTü.Co.in

The logo must me transparent, vectorized (not necessary when presenting your submission on this thread), and no more than three colors unless you can convince me otherwise that your multi-color submission merits attention. A square logo would be ideal, but no need to lock yourself in that particular restraint - rectangle would suffice, especially for a great logo.

Another design element to consider is somehow incorporating a button like ...

... gleaned from https://ethereumworldnews.com/youtube-bitconnect-lawsuit-2018/.

To learn about our project for inspiration, visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4420143.0, then view our linked-to website.

Everybody who submits a logo will be rewarded 100 YTC. Users submitting the top ten logo designs will be rewarded 500 YTC; top five rewarded 1,000 YTC; the winner receiving 2,500 YTC plus U$250, the latter paid via BTC, ETH, or BCH no later than at the end of our ICO, most likely at the ICO's onset. The other four runner-ups will also receive a cash prize of U$50 each via the terms as the winner.

The contest will end at midnight (PST) at the end of August 7, 2018. The ICO is schedule to start on August 17, 2018, and end 31 days later.

This OP is subject to minor changes. Feel free to ask questions.

Bruno

EDIT: Found grammatical errors were corrected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:39:44 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 07:57:03 PM by YuTü.Co.in

___Logo Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   DGCL - 2018
___

My previous submission was delete because any change for logo..

Here my final submission

PART. 1

PART. 2

PART. 3

[/center]

Koffi submitted the following four designs via our Telegram Team page: https://t.me/YuTuYap.

The general consensus is that the first one above is the most promising.

ABOVE AND BELOW ARE THE BY THE SAME USER:

Thank you bruno to have to post my logos for and i hope that they will be helpfull Wink Wink

Your welcome, bud.

There has been a couple inquiries by PM pertaining to this logo, thus looking forward to their submissions as well.

The following is another submission by Koffi (not counting towards the five allowable) which I kinda like but the general consensus is that it misses the mark ...

... Perhaps elements can be gleaned for inspiration.

In an attempt to make the above image transparent, this is what was generated ...

Hmmmmmmmmm !!!

I believe that the general consensus is that a play button should be incorporated in the logo, of which I concur. That said, please feel free to dig deep into your artistic mind to conjure up your best logo design for YuTü.Co.in (with or without a play button).

Bruno

PS: Don't miss are whitelisted opportunity in taking advantage of our fast-approaching ICO --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4695256.0

Applying for this contest:

Wow Shocked its another logo contest , some of the design entry is nice  Grin by the way this is my entry.Hope others like it especially OP

My entries
Email: arnoldatillo@gmail.com
Telegram: @Han2x

Corrected Entry plus new one:

I'm trying to get the suggestion you gave sir. I already did use the #000000 for black but just applied it on the YuTü word. I changed the red background of the word Co.in to #df2926 for the red. Used #ffd700 for the gold and make it appear as gold. Thank you for your suggestion Sir. That improves me.
Here is my updated entry.

I'm removing the play button on the O as what you said. Here it is.

I think they thought this one is the same with the first two. This is different. Just want you to check it.  The play button have been removed.

Here's my attempt:

I want to win this contest sir I have made his logo for this project I hope you like it

Here is my entri :

Hope you like it and best of luck  Smiley

Again, the brand name is spelled YuTü.Co.in ... Change your pics to that spelling with a transparent background opposed to black. BTW, very fine attempts, bud.

In the third one (bottom left), I'd love to see the rectangle/tube aspect in gold opposed to the now red. In fact, make the YuTü. part (including the first period/dot) in a red html hue stipulated in the OP, and Co.in (as depicted) in gold as well, thus projecting a gold coin, above the brand's name projecting a gold TV/video screen.

Hi mate, this will be my entry for this logo contest. Any suggestions or comments are mostly welcome.

Thanks

Antarogitsu ~

That's truly interesting, bud. Can you add some gold into the mix? I'm thinkin' gold instead of white for the triangle in the middle. Also, do two version using both these html reds: df2926 and bf1d1a instead of the red used now. I like how you used the black in the dots. Make sure that the black is a true 000000.

Thank you Mate..

Here is my revised design together with your suggestions.

Hi Bruno!, this is my entries to the logo contest, i await your opinion Cheesy

I have 0 experience doing logos, if someone can give me suggestions, i appreciate it

Bud, your attempts are fine. In my mind's eye, I was envisioning something like the last image where you incorporated YTC with the play button. If reading this, submit the same in both html [red.] colors expressed in the OP.

Thanks for your opinion Cheesy. Here are the 2 versions: left #df2926 and right #bf1d1a

Entry :

Hey guys.
Here's my entry.
Professional branding for your project  Wink

Quoted so to see your pics, bud.

My Entry:

Another submission by Koffi ...

just thought id add my take
https://imgur.com/a/xxXaKXl

Quoted, then got the correct URL for your fidget spinner submission.

Here is my entry.

Here's my entry in this Logo Contest. Please tell me if there's a need to improve on my design so I can work on it.
Thank you and Good luck to all

My new entries:

Here is my entry.

There's definitely something gonna on here that I like, especially the depicted gem. I like your gold. Instead of a rectangle, who 'bout makin' shaped like a TV like the black outline in the following ...

Apologies for the multi-posting guys, but was warranted in my eyes, with hope that mods forgive the practice.

Here's the correction let me know if there is something you want to change more. Thanks

Here it is

You forgot to capitalize the Y, T and C, bud.

This is my entry, it can be adjusted pretty much like changing the square or the lines

Try BIt This One!

And My submission:

Of Course, it could have any shape and changes later on.

Try BIt This One!

And My submission:

1 https://imgur.com/l4ALZ0o
2 https://imgur.com/Ih75SFF

Of Course, it could have any shape and changes later on.
UPDATED

Again, the brand name is spelled YuTü.Co.in ... Change your pics to that spelling with a transparent background opposed to black. BTW, very fine attempts, bud.

In the third one (bottom left), I'd love to see the rectangle/tube aspect in gold opposed to the now red. In fact, make the YuTü. part (including the first period/dot) in a red html hue stipulated in the OP, and Co.in (as depicted) in gold as well, thus projecting a gold coin, above the brand's name projecting a gold TV/video screen.

i hope you like what you see  Smiley

Here's my entry. Would like to know your comments. Thanks.

Quoting so to see the pic, bud, thanks kindly for the submissions.

Please see my submission below for the YuTu logo.
I have kept the same colour palette and general theme as my entry for the Token design.
Design is open to modification if required.

Here's my logo design.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 07:24:03 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Okay, dudes, please don't submit all your entries at once.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

EDIT: The above penned while awaiting with baited breathe for first submissions.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:32:12 AM

Koffi submitted the following four designs via our Telegram Team page: https://t.me/YuTuYap.

The general consensus is that the first one above is the most promising.

HUJIK

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

Thank you bruno to have to post my logos for and i hope that they will be helpfull Wink Wink
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

I would like to join the contest. But can you at least pay the BTC amount just after choosing the winner and runner ups and YTC of course after the ICO ends?
And are the BTC funds escrowed?

Would like answers to these 2 questions before starting with the logo.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

I would like to join the contest. But can you at least pay the BTC amount just after choosing the winner and runner ups and YTC of course after the ICO ends?
And are the BTC funds escrowed?

Would like answers to these 2 questions before starting with the logo.

The above-average cash equivalent prize pool paid via BTC was offered hence having to wait a spell for the award over and beyond the YTC payout. That said, the chances are good that the BTC would be paid out at the onset of the ICO, thus not needing to wait till its end. No escrow, bud.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

Your welcome, bud.

There has been a couple inquiries by PM pertaining to this logo, thus looking forward to their submissions as well.

The following is another submission by Koffi (not counting towards the five allowable) which I kinda like but the general consensus is that it misses the mark ...

In an attempt to make the above image transparent, this is what was generated ...

Hmmmmmmmmm !!!

I believe that the general consensus is that a play button should be incorporated in the logo, of which I concur. That said, please feel free to dig deep into your artistic mind to conjure up your best logo design for YuTü.Co.in (with or without a play button).

Bruno

PS: Don't miss are whitelisted opportunity in taking advantage of our fast-approaching ICO --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4695256.0

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

Your welcome, bud.

Hmmmmmmmmm !!!

Bruno

Hey mate, I believe this one really good and I know we have designed these kind of same logo few weeks before itself. This one is awesome but one correction you can do to complete the logo perfect as I believe mate.

Try to make the changes in complete the rectangular shadowy lines to cover to complete YTC design. I think finally you can get the logo like Icon kind of view. It will be really helpful for you.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

Your welcome, bud.

Hmmmmmmmmm !!!

Bruno

Hey mate, I believe this one really good and I know we have designed these kind of same logo few weeks before itself. This one is awesome but one correction you can do to complete the logo perfect as I believe mate.

Try to make the changes in complete the rectangular shadowy lines to cover to complete YTC design. I think finally you can get the logo like Icon kind of view. It will be really helpful for you.

Are you referencing the first image above or the second image? Also, please restate your alternatives, for I'm having problem ascertaining your suggestions, bud.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:13:08 AM

Content has been added to the top of the OP of Whitelisted thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4695256.0.

Bruno

joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:10:58 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 03:42:17 PM by joycigar

I want to win this contest sir I have made his logo for this project I hope you like it

zarawalker

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

I will be participating in this contest. I lost my original account due to a password hack. So I need to build up everything from a scratch.
mulexjosh

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

I want to participate on this contest, so where do i send the design? should i post here or send through telegram?
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

I will be participating in this contest. I lost my original account due to a password hack. So I need to build up everything from a scratch.

Any user account will do, bud.

I want to participate on this contest, so where do i send the design? should i post here or send through telegram?

Submit all designs on this thread, guys. Look forward to your submission(s), bud.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:38:14 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 05:52:57 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Bud, you're images weren't generated, nor can I get them to appear. Odd! Maybe the forum is experience a glitch. I'm seeing the following notice which I've seen before but that never effected uploads ...

(FORUM: disabled on this page for security.)

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

@Wipro

Try this color scheme for the image above gleaned from here: https://www.sessions.edu/color-calculator/

Get rid of the black, making the image transparent.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

My Entry:

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:21:23 AM

Wow Shocked its another logo contest , some of the design entry is nice  Grin by the way this is my entry.Hope others like it especially OP

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: