Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we really get the whole idea about digital currency (bitcoin) ???  (Read 243 times)
Vickyrichy (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:16:41 AM
Merited by crzybilly (8), BrewMaster (1)

After reading a lot of posts here on this forum, I realized that all what people talk about is;
Bitcoin is dying
When is it right to buy bitcoin
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a bubble
Bitcoin is volatile and so many on.

I believe bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not all about buying and selling, whether it is an asset or it being a bubble or the volatile nature in the term of price value. Bitcoin is the revolution to the financial system of the world. It goes beyond buying and selling or investing it. Digital currency (bitcoin) is the improved version of the physical fiat system. We discussing on how bitcoin is revolving the world and future changes it will bring in the 5-10 years will help with the false misconceptions people have about cryptocurrency (bitcoin).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

After reading a lot of posts here on this forum, I realized that all what people talk about is;
Bitcoin is dying
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a bubble

I believe bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not all about buying and selling, whether it is an asset or it being a bubble or the volatile nature in the term of price value. Bitcoin is the revolution to the financial system of the world. It goes beyond buying and selling or investing it. Digital currency (bitcoin) is the improved version of the physical fiat system. We discussing on how bitcoin is revolving the world and future changes it will bring in the 5-10 years will help with the false misconceptions people have about cryptocurrency (bitcoin).
Yes, unfortunately that is the reality. Everyone are chasing some short term gains without any work/learning.

We can imagine it like this:
A lot of people here would rather talk about things you mentioned "Bitcoin is dying, When is it right to buy bitcoin, Bitcoin is an asset..." but noone would actually use it or spread the word about it. Not because he would earn but because it is better then FIAT system.

It would be like saying I like potato, potato is the best, buy potato and you wouldn't even eat it...

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Vickyrichy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

It would be like saying I like potato, potato is the best, buy potato and you wouldn't even eat it...
Hahahahaha.....  Thus how most of the people in the crypto world are behaving. They are concerned about the possible profit they will make within a short period of time. It is high-time we in the crypto community made the world know what cryptocurrrency (bitcoin) is really about.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

i do believe that pure speculators don't last long in the market. they either go away or start learning more about bitcoin and realize the true nature and potential of it as a decentralized currency.
for example these past months that price has been falling the market was cleansed of most of these type of speculators.

There is a FOMO brewing...
coromabur

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

Bitcoin is dying
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a bubble

Probably because most people who are in this forum are people who are looking for short-term profits. But not everyone is like that, there are also people who study more deeply about cryptocurrency before investing and then make cryptocurrency as a long term investment for them.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin is not just about buying, selling and investing. but more than that.

let volatility move with the volume and spreading of bitcoin in each market, because we have a bigger task of bringing better bitcoin in the future and also answering every bad comment about crypto from every stupid person that who do not know about bitcoin and answering every bad comment from bitcoin haters.

earvin01

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

Cryptocurrency has a high and low risk whether you invest or earn it. It's about knowledge and learning more about digital currency, and another way for innovation. Others take it in a serious and dark side, but some are putting a lot effort to study digital currency and have it work for good and decent way to earn in the future.
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

I think that's okay since bitcon is still improving and improving and it is still young. There will always be speculations about what it can be or what can it do. I do agree that these misconceptions will be no more within the next decade. We'll have to see where it can go in the future.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin is not just about buying, selling and investing. but more than that.

let volatility move with the volume and spreading of bitcoin in each market, because we have a bigger task of bringing better bitcoin in the future and also answering every bad comment about crypto from every stupid person that who do not know about bitcoin and answering every bad comment from bitcoin haters.
in this forum not only argued badly on cryptocurrency (bitcoin) but mostly positive opinion, beginners who panicked in losses always acting stupid in response to all circumstances

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ana578

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

BITCOINCHANGEX.COM
Sell Your Bitcoin For EUR/USD
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Everyone should first read about what Bitcoin is and investigate. After that, he should watch the market. If the idea against Bitcoin is still negative then there is nothing to do. We must respect

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

The answers given by quite a number of folks reflect their understanding or grasp generally about the crypto world and bitcoin in particular. Well, the bitcoin like I have equally always maintained is a revolution; and a revolution brings change in a radical way such that if you don't go with it, you get swallowed by it. Much of cryptocurrency is yet to be scratched so we will be seeing new possibilities in the near future.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

i do believe that pure speculators don't last long in the market. they either go away or start learning more about bitcoin and realize the true nature and potential of it as a decentralized currency.
for example these past months that price has been falling the market was cleansed of most of these type of speculators.

Also add those people who thinks bitcoin as a money making scheme though it can be true but keep in mind the risk involve. The more gain it will give you in shorter period of time, the higher the risk.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

The price spike last year changed the dynamics of the people in the community. It used to be full of people that cared about the technology and the revolution of the financial world, but now it's full of people that only care about the price and making a profit. The original intention of Bitcoin was so much more than all that.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

Bitcoin is dying
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a bubble

Good argument! However, without buying or selling or without investment from the world population, bitcoin would not have reached today's milestone. Definitely bitcoin is beyond these small assumptions and financial games, but these factors play a major role in developing bitcoin as an alternate financial system.

For an example, I accept bitcoin for various promotional activities i perform online. But the only reason I accept bitcoin is that I can convert it to my local currency whenever needed. If this options for coversion was not there, I would not have take bitcoin for my services. The fact is, buying and selling are the two most important factor here over and above the technical advancements.

abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble nor so anything that is going to make this world worst than what it was before. So better to stop spreading this kind of fud with nonsense that is not going to help anyone, bitcoin is always going to be in here and there is no way to stop it
Vickyrichy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

Bitcoin is dying
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a bubble

Good argument! However, without buying or selling or without investment from the world population, bitcoin would not have reached today's milestone. Definitely bitcoin is beyond these small assumptions and financial games, but these factors play a major role in developing bitcoin as an alternate financial system.

For an example, I accept bitcoin for various promotional activities i perform online. But the only reason I accept bitcoin is that I can convert it to my local currency whenever needed. If this options for coversion was not there, I would not have take bitcoin for my services. The fact is, buying and selling are the two most important factor here over and above the technical advancements.
I totally agree with you on the factor that, buying and selling are the two most importance factors that have helped bitcoin reach its milestone now. My argument is on the factor that people just buy and sell bitcoin because of the profit they will gain without understanding how bitcoin has made payment and financial systems much easier. They are the same people who complain when the price of bitcoin drops.
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:51:30 PM

I agree with you. Now, really, most people do not understand why the crypto currency was created, but most likely it is temporary and after 1-2 years people will understand the true purpose of the crypto currency.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:01:18 PM

Very true. Now that is what we call value instead of just looking at the price and converting that into value.

Dont worry though, no one can erase that fact. It will change soon.
First it gained value by being introduced by Satoshi and people behind him supported it. Yes it did hype for demand.
But we should also remember this. Those bitcoins that are bought before could still be in their wallets until now. Demands will come and they will be hungry to get a bitcoin to complete their transactions.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:54:14 AM

A lot of people that enter into blockchain and bitcoins don't understands what they are into and as a results easily conclude that bitcoins is dead. Bitcoins is an asset that goes up and down and patience needs to be apply in investing in any asset.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: