Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS IT BAD TO CHOOSE BITCOIN AND BITCOINTLAK FORUM OVER MY GRADUATION CEREMONY?  (Read 1675 times)
Belac

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Graduation is ones in a life time.but bitcoin is anytime you can invest.have time in your life graduation is important to us.i know bitcoin too but you can still do bitcoin after graduation.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

Fellow commrades,
         It just happened that my graduation ceremony out of college was some few weeks ago but yet I did not attend this ceremony because i needed to watch over my investments in cryptocurrency and also engage in activities of this noble forum. My parents think i am a SCAMMER right now because i am always with my laptop and chatting online. I wish i could explain things to them further but it seems they have already taken side just like the haters of the crypto community out there. But come to think of it guys crypto is helping me a lot and this is where my investments are not some white collar job so was it wrong for me to have stayed home and watched over my investments in the crypto community? Please help because my conscience is really making me feel guilty now but I know i did the right thing.

Pictures of friends can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1623048977762477&set=t.100001522407361&type=3&theater
I guess its more on addiction since you have chosen to engage in crypto instead of more important real world things and activities,crypto will be here anytime you want,but college graduation will only happen once in a lifetime but you choose others than that

My only question is,do you think crypto will feed you all your life?or maybe you are missing something here,virtual life is different from real life we must neger this forget
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

My opinion is, it would be better if you choose your graduation over your crypto task. Your parents probably wanted to see tou march wearing your graduation toga, and it is also an achievement for them see you graduated. You have all your time doing your crypto task after your graduation.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

which you do is right and wrong, and you should try to get your parents into the crypto investment so they also feel the results of the crypto, and I think that way will give you the right understanding for your parents.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Im even taking this platform serious more than my studies now. I think I have a lot to get out here than staying in the slavery world of bad jobs.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Fellow commrades,
         It just happened that my graduation ceremony out of college was some few weeks ago but yet I did not attend this ceremony because i needed to watch over my investments in cryptocurrency and also engage in activities of this noble forum. My parents think i am a SCAMMER right now because i am always with my laptop and chatting online. I wish i could explain things to them further but it seems they have already taken side just like the haters of the crypto community out there. But come to think of it guys crypto is helping me a lot and this is where my investments are not some white collar job so was it wrong for me to have stayed home and watched over my investments in the crypto community? Please help because my conscience is really making me feel guilty now but I know i did the right thing.

Pictures of friends can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1623048977762477&set=t.100001522407361&type=3&theater

It is a good thing to do things that makes your parents happy. They also wait to see you wearing graduation gown, receiving a diploma with them but you selfishly get away that moment for them for your investment which you can stop for a moment and comeback later because there are much time you can put for that but graduation day is a special day that cannot happened again unless you study again for masteral or any.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

why would you be missing your graduation ceremony! Bitcoin will be there for you, no worries, but you also need to live a life.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

I just don't understand why you didn't go, it's only one day in your life and you make your friends and family happy by going.
Plus, there's food and drinks and it's generally just pretty fun to do.

You can't make me believe that you really didn't have the time for it. Honestly it almost sounds like you have an unhealthy obsession.

Aponkye1 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

Yes, it is. You could have attended your graduation ceremony and also your bitcoin investments and this forum when you got back home. You are obsessed with it. Have a life.
Well you can choose to call it an obsession but i call it a passion for what sustains me man. I was so not lucky to be among the good ones that attended college and so what's the point in leaving a job that i have decided to take as full time business. You don't know how things are back in Africa bruh. The elite and high profile people only care about themselves and their relatives and filling majority of the spots in the government sector.
You will be lucky if you happen to be a friend of theirs but guess what mate, I ain't and none of my relatives are so i guess my opportunity is in crypto and in this forum so why go and sit under some graduation so that the praise of others would be sang to my hearing.
Never!

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

I have already graduated but never attended graduation ceremony because those ceremony are only to take photos and post on social medias, you will get degree even without attending those ceremony so if you don't like to than you can leave it.

Why I have missed mine is different story but I couldn't get you why you have to stick with your laptop 24 hour? You can look at your investment even from your mobile. You need to socialize to survive in this cruel world man...Cryptocoins can't be everything and money is not all what we need.
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

Fellow commrades,

Only thing I can think about here is RESPECT and the lack of it you have shown toward your parents.

Your parents raised you, paid for your upkeep and most likely subsidised you while you were studying at college.

Not attending your graduation ceremony has deprived them of their right to be proud, their right to feel proud of themselves for believing in you and the right of self-justification for the sacrifices they made to enable you to pursue your studies.  Watching you at your graduation covers all these bases...

I'm not suggesting that you set out to intentionally hurt your parents, but You can't undo this now.  I would suggest you think of some sort of heartfelt and genuine gesture to litigate your actions.

Tricky one... Good luck

Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

I think your situation is easy, attending a graduation ceremony is important and it's only one time event... you can use your phone during the ceremony...   buddy you should think also to balance your time... ceremony is only 2-5  hours you can go back to your laptop afterwards...

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
bling-bling

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

Fellow commrades,

Graduation is a once in a lifetime event. It would have been nice if you have attended your graduation since it only takes a few hours. And you could go back to your investment anytime. Unless you are a day trader which is why you could not leave your investments. That is why I do not recommend day trading because it will take much of your time. Dude, don't miss out on the little good things of life. Coz they may not happen again.

Zin-Zang

Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

Fellow commrades,

Answer depends ,

If you made Thousands of Dollar$ by missing graduation, then you made the right call.

If your funds stayed basically the same, you let fear of loss, cost you a once in a lifetime experience, which was the wrong call.

Life only happens once, and the pattern you are starting may cost you more than you know.

Will you miss your 1st child being born to watch the markets?

Somethings you can't get back, better be sure it won't bother you later before deciding to miss it. Smiley

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

Fellow commrades,

man it's fine to be checking your portfolio, but you sound like you're addicted to that if you can't even make time to attend your graduation ceremony if it's important to you
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

wut?

you have the rest of your life to 'watch over' your crypto, not that it needs watching over. it's gonna do what it's gonna do.

unless you're day trading, and you shouldn't be, crypto is best left to its own devices while you get on with life elsewhere. if all goes well then crypto will allow you to have a richer life. rubbing your nose on your screen until there's a hole in both is a waste of life.
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

I think you should feel happy with the choices you have made, because if you go broke without your investment then they will still talk against you so what's the point?

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

I am just thinking, are you doing a daytime trade? If not, why missed that important moment of a student life. It so sad to see that pic, they looked so happy. Its like im in your situation regreting this. I just cant understand the logic of it. Its a good thing that have my moment in the stage accepting my diploma. I am not saying yout dedication to cryptos is bad, but maybe i think you must prioritize things that will be your lifetime memories.

To each his own, I didn't care that much about mine either. You do what you gotta do to reach your goals.

Why would they think you're scamming people though?
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

Fellow commrades,

For me its kinda sad since you missed one of the most awaited event in your life. We have something that we must prioritize . Graduation is very important in students life why? because you study to graduate , to achieve your goals. Its not bad to watch over your bitcoin but it will be bad if you dont know your limits.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

It couldn't have cost your investment to attend your graduation ceremony. It's just once in a lifetime even but you have all your life to watch your investment and browse the forum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: