Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Is it a bubble?  (Read 4987 times)
Alexbelov23

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

hi everyone! that has been also my fear ... for instance a lot of friends of mine believe that it's too late.... and the risk that all of your bitcoins are lost is in general too high.... but I guess everyone has his opinion, sometimes its really hard to decide, you have to filter trustworthy information on the internet and too learn A LOT to be successful.. once again, knowledge is power Cheesy Cheesy ... or... what do you think?  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

Invest today whether the market is green or red, it's about on how you are taking bitcoin seriously.
Trying to take it seriously, necessarily learn about the bitcoin market first, don't immediately buy whether when it is green or red.
I mean forgot to add that first you're correct, learn the market first and do what you think is correct but its per situation like we're heading through an ETF speculated approval.

If you understand on why most of the people are rushing to get bitcoin now its due to the ETF speculation and that is causing to add a large effect to the market. HODL today and enjoy your profits in the future, this is what everyone's goal of holding bitcoin.
Intense to see the cryptocurrency as part of learning, those who already know this will be ready to put on buy because prices will rise up to a few percent, as today bitcoin has reached $7987 a little more will reach $8,000. It's not impossible that bitcoin prices will touch $10,000 in August.
Bitcoin is full of surprises and it can hit any price right now.

And it hit $8,000 a while ago and it's swinging between $8,300 to $8,100. But I'm a bit worried what if ETF won't approved, we'll see it drop or not? we'll see.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz
As always, it is never too late! The real important question is, when to invest? Right timing is very important if we are planning to invest in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. We cannot simply barge in without knowing anything! Simple trading principle, buy low...sell high! When is it low?  Check the history charts and we will know when.

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

The answer is: NO

You’re not the only one who has this feeling. As someone who got into cryptocurrencies 2.5 years ago (It also seemed too late back then), I think you shouldn't spend your timing regretting on opportunities you missed.

Instead, you should make your first step ASAP and learn by getting involved.

What should you do?

Stay tuned - Read a lot about the different cryptocurrencies and try to catch up with the latest news.

Know where you are at - Try to understand how this market works and the main technology behind it Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes

Trust yourself - 90% of what you read on the internet is bullshit, follow your instincts.

Learn the basics of technical analysis  Crypto Investor's Guides - CryptoPotato

I hope it helps,
GuerrillaBuzz

At the moment, I would not buy bitcoin at a high price. Today it is growing and already at around 8500, so you better wait for bitcoin to be in correction and its price will be 6000-7000. Unless of course he'll come back someday to this level
I'm not sure that prices will go down and wait will actually make the price continue to be expensive.
I don't think it's too late, whenever we buy bitcoin there is an opportunity to get a profit, especially if the market looks recovery so it will be profitable if we buy now and immediately.

..........///....../////..........
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

Hmm ... more trivial question and difficult to imagine. No, it's not too late to invest ... but surely no one will tell you.
And this bubble or not, too, no one knows for sure. And since a person locating so much relevant information would most likely not share with ordinary mortals such data is likely not going to communicate with us ... will have to be content with what's there. It's a risk and decide whether it's worth it or not only for you
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:27 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 12:34:50 AM by kickdapa

I totally agree with your every point and I think the same. Who have those types of confusion, I want to tell them,

No, it is not too late but yes you are a little bit late. You missed the great opportunity to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price was 5700 USD a few days ago. Now, Bitcoin starts growing, today bitcoin already hit 8.2K USD and I think very soon it will overcome 10K USD. So, don't miss this opportunity to buy bitcoin before it hits 10K USD.

Bitcoin is not what types of bubble, but you can't expect a real thing in the bitcoin because it is a volatile coin. Anytime price can be up and down. People called it a bubble but I don't.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:01:17 AM

Nope buy now before too late to get profits i think bitcoin start recovering and go to the very highest price until September upto end of this the price race the lod value before dipping their price last December 2017 so hurry invest now.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

No,there is no late or early in investing into crypto,if you have the knowledge in investing you will surely earn a big money here.Not all people who engaged in bitcoin 5 years ago are all earn much money.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

Difinitely, it's never too late to invest in bitcoin but rather this is the right time because the price are still stock at 6k USD. The moment it will be back at 20k USD, surely the profits are much more to gained. And also, it is not a bubble as what others think, we just have to keep it in mind that bitcoin is opportunity and we need to be wise enough in our decision making if we invest or not.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:17:32 AM

Make yourself involve in crypto to know if its the right time to invest, and also if you say the bitcoin is a bubble well you must be new here. Also if its a bubble its the biggest bubble there is, investigate first before investing.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:28:56 AM

Make yourself involve in crypto to know if its the right time to invest, and also if you say the bitcoin is a bubble well you must be new here. Also if its a bubble its the biggest bubble there is, investigate first before investing.

No one late here in crypto world, if you want to invest you just need a perfect timing, invest coins if it falls down deeply, if its at minimum price and hodl it, keep hodling until it rise, if it rise sell to earn profit.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

Difinitely, it's never too late to invest in bitcoin but rather this is the right time because the price are still stock at 6k USD. The moment it will be back at 20k USD, surely the profits are much more to gained. And also, it is not a bubble as what others think, we just have to keep it in mind that bitcoin is opportunity and we need to be wise enough in our decision making if we invest or not.
Normally the price will rise after the huge dip. Because the market will not going to down forever. I believe that the bitcoin will rise up high and the chance to gain is always there on the line. Bit we need to make a right decision in order for us to gain, because we can maybe loss an amount if we do wrong decision on the bitcoin feild.
kimdungtruyen

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:59:39 AM

There's no doubt that it is  not too late to invest in bitcoin . There are always risks in investment but Bitcoin is not a bubble.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:28:44 AM

Normally the price will rise after the huge dip. Because the market will not going to down forever. I believe that the bitcoin will rise up high and the chance to gain is always there on the line. Bit we need to make a right decision in order for us to gain, because we can maybe loss an amount if we do wrong decision on the bitcoin feild.
Investing on bitcoin today is not too late but maybe in the next few hours or maybe days it will be too late. So I agree on that, we really need to buy and hold bitcoin this time, because tommorow we cannot never know what bitcoin is. It can really change in a few minutes so let's prepare buy buying some more.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:05 AM

Users and other crypto investors have plenty of time to be involved in cryptocurrencies before it increased to 7k USD. I do not understand why people are waiting for an increase before investing.
But anytime is a good time as long as you find the value fair. But if you are just concerned about gaining profits, just get a job that pays in cryptos. No need to invest that much.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

I do not think there's anything late in investing in bitcoin, and market and graphics analysis is all you need to do and keep in mind that bitcoin prices always experience price increases every year and that's where future investment gains.
toreserve

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

Bitcoin will still alive and it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. Just make sure you are strong enough to deal with risks which is included in investment
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:04 AM

Well ,it is not too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is still rising up and very popular all over the world , you will not regret in investing bitcoin because as other say it is a bubble ,there is no proof that it is a bubble , yet there are many testemony that bitcoin is really a life changer, so if you are not yet in ,for bitcoin investment ,go now .
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

No its not too late, you can invest on bitcoin anytime you want, make sure that the price of bitcoin is down before you make an investment because bitcoin price is move faster and its a good time when you invest on its lowest price to make sure for the good earning of the profit.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

It is never and would never be too late to invest in bitcoin as it stands now bitcoin is a bubble, it is a cool profitable business which everyone is encouraged to into invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: