Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling tokens, good deal  (Read 301 times)
ganteralex (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

Hello guys, selling tokens zuflo (zfl), the price of ico was 0.36 dolars per token, my price is 0.15
I have 10 000 tokens
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gongwall

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

Why you don't sell them in exchange? Any problem with it?
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

I think these tokens are not listed on exchanges till now.

I have few questions for you
1. Why you want to sell it at low price of ICO ?
2. Why don't you want to sell it on exchanges ?

I know many cases in which people used to sell fake tokens or they get their payment and don't send tokens.

So it is good if you will sell your tokens on exchanges.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

Correct but the project itself is an exchange.
I'll try to answer your questions base on my opinion.
So he can take the profit whether he got it from ICO as an investor or a bounty hunter. He just want to dispose it like anyone would do when they needed the money.
Like what you've said, no exchange yet and he doesn't want to wait for it anymore because it takes time. I might be wrong too but it's better to see and wait what will be the response of OP.
I nearly forgot that deal with escrow to make your deals perfectly safe.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

Hello guys, selling tokens zuflo (zfl), the price of ico was 0.36 dolars per token, my price is 0.15
I have 10 000 tokens
A
 Selling tokens in a low price makes others interested on it... but you can make a big profit when you hold your coins and wait for the recovering of price of the cryptos.. so that when it gets rise you can have your profit i doubled price than what you can get before. You must hold it and wait for the bull price its in recovering process now.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

I have 10 000 tokens
don't send or buy token from one wallet to another wallet.if you want to buy or sell better than buy to exchange, you can indicate a scammer uf you buy or sell to someone

Dharmmie
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

Local selling of walker can  lead to loss of your token,  the best deal is to use n exchange site

ganteralex (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

Correct but the project itself is an exchange.
I'll try to answer your questions base on my opinion.
So he can take the profit whether he got it from ICO as an investor or a bounty hunter. He just want to dispose it like anyone would do when they needed the money.
Like what you've said, no exchange yet and he doesn't want to wait for it anymore because it takes time. I might be wrong too but it's better to see and wait what will be the response of OP.
I nearly forgot that deal with escrow to make your deals perfectly safe.
You are right a friend, if someone wants to buy coins, you could act as guarantor of our transaction for 5%
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

It looks like an interesting project. However, I am still not sure why don't you sell it on DEX. Even if the project is not listed on a centralized exchange, you can still buy/sell via Decentralized exchanges like ForkDelta or EtherDelta.
ganteralex (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

It looks like an interesting project. However, I am still not sure why don't you sell it on DEX. Even if the project is not listed on a centralized exchange, you can still buy/sell via Decentralized exchanges like ForkDelta or EtherDelta.
At the moment, the token is not sold / bought anywhere on any of the exchanges listed by you
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

To buy tokens outside the exchange - it looks very dangerous! Already there were a lot of cases when one of the participants in such transactions was left with nothing! Be careful!
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

At the moment, the token is not sold / bought anywhere on any of the exchanges listed by you
You wont get any buyers of your tokens because even just to think what would be the purpose of buying it yet theres no such exchange where those tokens can be sold and the same thing goes you would definitely done if you do find it on your own.
If you cant find it on Dex and any centralized exchange then just accept you are just holding a pure shitcoin without any value at all.

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

You should be sale on the transaction stage with this coin type. Here not suitable for purchase coin.
Best Regards.
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

you should never buy it, you will be deceived and they will not send tokens or token has a scam, you should buy in exchanger
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

You should be sale on the transaction stage with this coin type. Here not suitable for purchase coin.
Best Regards.
Regrads what? Do you think we can understand what you mean? No, we don't.

you should never buy it, you will be deceived and they will not send tokens or token has a scam, you should buy in exchanger
Who will buy that token? OP is selling his token below than ICO price because it didn't listed on exchange sites yet.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:26:36 AM

I have 10 000 tokens

It will be difficult if you sell it in this forum, you better sell it in exchange or in telegram group, I think it is more effective,
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

You are right a friend, if someone wants to buy coins, you could act as guarantor of our transaction for 5%
Thanks for that guarantee but I wouldn't act as an escrow, you can ask some more reputable people on this deal if you ever had someone interested to buy your coins.
These are the Recommended bitcointalk escrow services. You can pick any of them, they are recommended and has built reputation but as you can see some are only for bitcoin so choose those with altcoins tag.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

I have 10 000 tokens

Why don't you sell those coins on the forkDelta or the etherDelta. There probably will be customers for your coins, if you say that everything is fine with them and there is a prospect of growth. Moreover, you have a very favorable price of the coin, which differs from the price of the ICO/
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

Your price is very low, I want to know which channel you will use to complete this cryptocurrency transaction? Trading platform trading or other channels? Any channel?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

I am not too sure about this project, could you tell us abit about the project when you try to sell on this please.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

I have 10 000 tokens

I think the market price is already good enough to sell but if you want to earn more you need to wait for for the market to rise so crypto price will be multiplied by up to 20 times of its current value.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

The first time I hear about this project, I studied their website and whitepapper, for myself I concluded that I will not buy, if someone decides to deal, do not forget about the use of escrow.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

Selling tokens to someone for me is not a good idea i suggest to sell it in any exchanges there is a lot of exchanges there that you can sell your coin like forkdelta,etherdelta,hitbtc,kucoin
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

Can you give some information about project behind this token? I don't know the reason why you have to sell all your tokens much lower than ICO price like that maybe it's not a good token from a bad ICO project, I think so many other people will think the same like me and don't wanna buy it.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:43:25 AM

Selling tokens to someone for me is not a good idea i suggest to sell it in any exchanges there is a lot of exchanges there that you can sell your coin like forkdelta,etherdelta,hitbtc,kucoin
Did you checked if zuflo has been traded on those exchanges? I didn't found zuflo listed on CMC, it's mean this token still didn't listed on big exchange sites.

Can you give some information about project behind this token? I don't know the reason why you have to sell all your tokens much lower than ICO price like that maybe it's not a good token from a bad ICO project, I think so many other people will think the same like me and don't wanna buy it.
Just google by yourself and you will find a lot of news about this token. There are several reason why OP want to sell his token, he wants quick money (because this token didn't listed on exchange), he want to sell his token because there is a chance this token will not be listes on exchange, or etc.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

I have 10 000 tokens
don't send or buy token from one wallet to another wallet.if you want to buy or sell better than buy to exchange, you can indicate a scammer uf you buy or sell to someone
Sure, in our time, more and more scammers are trying to take our money, so you need to be very careful. The only correct solution will be to sell or buy something only on the exchange
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

I have 10 000 tokens

youre selling that token cause you new that it will not ne listed in an exchange and thats your reason why you sell it cheap.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:16 AM

I have 10 000 tokens

my own investment strategy i think you need to wait for at least 6 months to give chance for the market to recovery because this happened mostly after the ICO coins listed in the exchange.

yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

I think it's too risky to buy tokens, not on exchangers, maybe you have paid but you don't get the token, be careful Grin Grin
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

I think it's too risky to buy tokens, not on exchangers, maybe you have paid but you don't get the token, be careful Grin Grin
Of course it’s very risky! Not only buyer can stay without tokens, but the seller can also stay without money. Therefore, the only safe option is to sell tokens on the exchange
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

I have 10 000 tokens

Not sure why you want to sell at dirt cheap price. No one would do that. is this some kind of joke or foul play? If you would have invested in the project, you would have believed in it. If that's true, why sell?

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: