Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about paying moneytoken / IMT tokens for campaign participants  (Read 400 times)
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:23:31 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 07:34:15 PM by Karitra1

I see in the group telegram bounty plagiarism account get 1144475 token imt, I think the audit team is very unprofessional in the work..

you are right the auditor is unprofessional  Undecided
in my signature spreadsheet in have more than 64000 IMT token but he answers my email and writes me that I only have 7570,692 IMT
bonji77

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

I see in the group telegram bounty plagiarism account get 1144475 token imt, I think the audit team is very unprofessional in the work..
Thank you!

auditor please answer my appeal in email

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
bonji77

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

I'm not a spammers ... auditors can't call me a spammers just because I made fb / twt reports from every bounty I followed. because every project has different rules

KAMAGAMES
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
bonji77

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

the fb / twt report that I made is not a money token, it's a different bounty campaign. and I made the report in accordance with the rules of the campaign. You can't call this a spammer. from where you can deduce this spammer

in the campaign rules, the signature money token has no rules regarding this. you must explain to me

KAMAGAMES
virgiloz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

???The truth is I do not understand anything. when the sale of tokens was finished they said that they were going to deposit what one bought at the current token price that left a reward and it ended more than two months ago and nothing happened, I am still waiting for the deposit in my ethereum account. then it came out of the kyc which happened and it turned out that I am a mining company. What is that? I only buy some coins and I hope that their value goes up is everything. It's been 5 months since I acquired the money token today IMT and I'm still waiting for the equivalent in ethereum to be deposited. The auditor does not respond. I can not exchange the coins and I do not feel that I have to reinvest them in the platform since they did not fulfill the agreement. Will they refund the money? and the 5 months of interest for lending them my money? Sad
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

is all participants in the bounty campaign can not withdrawal  their IMT tokens  from the personal account  Huh
Personally, I have tried many times but to no avai. I think that moneytoken  project a great SCAM with a long term.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: