Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask about bounty  (Read 387 times)
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

I am relating with your story I was already encountered that situation because I experienced two scam ICO project on that point I thought that almost of the bounty campaign are scam. But I was hoping that this my next bounty campaign will become successful and  hopefully I won't dissapoint again. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

If a bounty project ends with a Token sale that after a month does not pay for the bounty members, then the probability of that big project is the scam. There are a lot of projects on the market today, you have to be alert to avoid such situations. And usually ICO projects delay pay for bounty members, so the big Token is not indexed on exchange floors.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

This problem is often felt by bounty hunters in my opinion. This is a little story, I follow a bounty program and the program work is done but the token has not been distributed until now when it's been completed for months, my friend said it is SCAM if not scam it harcap out (bankrupt), I need input from my friends friend whether the problem if tokennya not distributed? And the second problem why bounty program stopped suddenly, if bounty program also go bankrupt what? It is very difficult to find tokens in bounties so why do I have a token and only one token and the price is very bad, is this really Bitcoin going bad for the future? I need a response from the masters here. thank you
Tokens will be distributed when ICO expires between two weeks or one month, if the token is not distributed please try to contact the project manager you are following. And if the project is a fraud, there will usually be a notice on its thread, that it is true fraud.
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Sometimes it happens that you are not paid a reward for bounty. Nothing can be done about this. The only thing you can do is complain to the bounty manager in the bitcointalk support and he can paint the trust.

Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

if you have joined the bounty and scam has been released, it will not be distributed anyway. you can not even find those who made that project. If the project can not reach the soft cap, the project will be canceled and it will not be distributed again. you can follow the projects you have participated in and see when distributions will be made. be sure to take the prize list
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

This problem is often felt by bounty hunters in my opinion. This is a little story, I follow a bounty program and the program work is done but the token has not been distributed until now when it's been completed for months, my friend said it is SCAM if not scam it harcap out (bankrupt), I need input from my friends friend whether the problem if tokennya not distributed? And the second problem why bounty program stopped suddenly, if bounty program also go bankrupt what? It is very difficult to find tokens in bounties so why do I have a token and only one token and the price is very bad, is this really Bitcoin going bad for the future? I need a response from the masters here. thank you
Of course, this is probably a Scam. If tokens are not paid for the time specified in the bounty campaign information. It happens. Don't worry and keep working. Cool Wink
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

At first I think you should lock your old topic which has the same tittle with this one. Smiley. If you wanna know why it take so much time for distribution token to bounty hunters so why don't you ask directly on Telegram? If there is no respond from ICO project dev or bounty manager so I think you need to create a thread on Scam Accusations sectoin to report about this shit. That's all Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

If you participate in a bounty ICO project that does not pay on time, the potential is ICO scam project. Usually, bounty projects typically pay for membership after 1 month from the date of opening the sale of the ICO. And I think you should directly ask the admin of that project on Instagram to find the best answer.

kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

you should look at the team and from the total supply they have and see how the marketing strategy they do, because of existing marketing strategies you can find a good ico and bounty.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

As for distribution - I can say that the delay in payments is quite normal. You should not live everyday and wait for developers to send tokens. Forget the current project and take care of others.
that's my tactic too. Do not wait for tokens and go straight to another campaign.I have received about 50% of all campaigns I have been participating in.

kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:26 AM

before deciding to follow bounty we should be able to analyze the bounty whether it has a good project and whether have a team and manager experienced and trustworthy, because at this time a lot of bounty a scam and we must be more careful, so that our time is not wasted by doing bounty that ends with a scam
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

Many happenings like you experience.
to my knowledge, if the old payment is not done, you do not have to worry if the team is still doing project development activities. they have a strong reason why they do not distribute immediately.
but if it is not distributed for a long time and the team is not doing the project development, it should be indicated as a scam.
As for if a bounty program stops before the scheduled, it is possible ICO has reached hardcap so there is no need for ICO marketing back. but there is also a scam if the bounty program suddenly stopped, it is because a team of the project has felt enough to bring some money from the fraud.
and lastly, if indeed you get a payment with a token but the price in the market down, it's a natural thing because it may get a dump from investors or even from bunty hunter himself who get a lot of tokens so it can do dump.
be patient Bro ,,, crypto world need patience Smiley
Keep the spirit .. good luck !!
Well said mate, i agree we cannot guarantee if the bounty ICO project will pay back the effort we gave in joining the project. Just continue and search bounty projects because not all projects get dump your effort it will be paid off your patience.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:41:35 AM

Report them to DT member or Moderator is the only thing you guys can do because it's impossible to take what you deserve if they want to scam you guys cause at the moment all these project got what they want from all of you guys, bounty hunters. You guys had promoted for these projects for long time and it's the only thing that they need after all they think they'll get more money if they don't pay for bounty campaign after they reached hardcap for their project Smiley).

ozm0823

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

I don't have a question on bounties but lately it is soo weird that they don't accept most of the blogs are written including me. I seen many times everyone gets 0 for stupid reasons. 

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:54:55 AM

Receiving the reward for your bounty work is not guaranteed even if the project looks legit and promising. In addition, there are so many fake and scam ICO projects, so if you joined their bounty campaigns don't expect that they will distribute the rewards for their bounty participants.
Always study the ICO project before joining its bounty, to minimize the risk.

can you tell me how to learn and get a good ICO project? honestly i am now very hard to find i have 5 monthly here but i have not get one good project for me
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

Many happenings like you experience.
to my knowledge, if the old payment is not done, you do not have to worry if the team is still doing project development activities. they have a strong reason why they do not distribute immediately.
but if it is not distributed for a long time and the team is not doing the project development, it should be indicated as a scam.
As for if a bounty program stops before the scheduled, it is possible ICO has reached hardcap so there is no need for ICO marketing back. but there is also a scam if the bounty program suddenly stopped, it is because a team of the project has felt enough to bring some money from the fraud.
and lastly, if indeed you get a payment with a token but the price in the market down, it's a natural thing because it may get a dump from investors or even from bunty hunter himself who get a lot of tokens so it can do dump.
be patient Bro ,,, crypto world need patience Smiley
Keep the spirit .. good luck !!
Well said mate, i agree we cannot guarantee if the bounty ICO project will pay back the effort we gave in joining the project. Just continue and search bounty projects because not all projects get dump your effort it will be paid off your patience.

thank you for your advice all this is necessary patience but our patience is paid with tremendous deception. is it me who is stupid what i do not know is clear i am often hit by a scam
Ryanpogi

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

That I can understand your feelings, do not be discouraged. It's just natural that in an ico project, we're almost like an experience because the last ico I joined was 6 months ago and they're distributing after 3 months after the token price of their tokens. But after a 3 months, it's more than triple the price of their token so I do not have the edge of the time before I sell my coins. Thanks ..
NeonFlash

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

I think you should try to message with bounty manager, or admins of their telegram to know what's going on with their project. It's so many reason for
non-distribution token, so try to know it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: