Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Call me crazy, but I want to buy BTC at MtGox...  (Read 1922 times)
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:57:55 AM

...but I don't have a verified account. I'm looking for someone with an established account to purchase for me because if I wait to get verified, I'm sure to miss the current prices.

If anyone is able to do this, I'll fund you however you'd like (USD, BTC, etc). I will pay a premium on the purchase price. Then, once withdrawals open up, you can send them to my address. Alternatively, if MtGox never opens withdrawals and vanishes, I'm prepared to consider it a loss as I know that this is risky.

Any established and reputable bitcointalk.org members willing to help me get some 1/2 off BTC?

Sorry i cannot help you. You take big risk to earn big profit? - hope you are right.

Stay watch mtgox case bro..

qh3rt >> what was that link? virus page??
yumei

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:41:56 AM

Why its crazy? For me its clear that MTGox will come back, Mark Karpales won´t risk local police investigations, especially not when he already earned enough bitcoins/money due the large trading sums(commission) on MTGox while people are panik buying/selling and the insider trading with his cheap MTGox bitcoins.
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:52:10 AM

...but I don't have a verified account. I'm looking for someone with an established account to purchase for me because if I wait to get verified, I'm sure to miss the current prices.

If anyone is able to do this, I'll fund you however you'd like (USD, BTC, etc). I will pay a premium on the purchase price. Then, once withdrawals open up, you can send them to my address. Alternatively, if MtGox never opens withdrawals and vanishes, I'm prepared to consider it a loss as I know that this is risky.

Any established and reputable bitcointalk.org members willing to help me get some 1/2 off BTC?

Sorry i cannot help you. You take big risk to earn big profit? - hope you are right.

Stay watch mtgox case bro..

qh3rt >> what was that link? virus page??

update: looks like he has been spamming that link everywhere. Ran it through a sandbox. Seems to mess with my chrome signatures.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:52:47 AM

OP, you're the perfect example of a pig....

Do you know what a pig means in financial world?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: