Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROL] [PoW ETH Masternode Asic Resistant] – NO ICO-NO PREMINE  (Read 16755 times)
dragonhunt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

your project is really helpful, but the easier it is for people to make Token / Coin, the more scam projects will be

Yessssssssssssss.
I agree with you.

But same as the grocery owner, he sells knife and do not know what will the customers do with that knife. They will use it in kitchen or kill someone with that knife. LOL.
Have a nice weekend. Thank you for your feedback.

Your arrogance shows everything! See community will pull you down. Already they say it's a scam! good luck bro. No one will be stupid enough to pre mine such shitty coins by paying BTC!!
dragonhunt

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

https://image.prntscr.com/image/sG_9eBDPRICdt7d7pDmSDw.png

From left side photo from http://roller.today and from right side from https://twitter.com/liamsarsfield

If you will check second person "Fabio Hamp (Community Manager)"  you can see here > http://www.businessinsider.com/adidas-creative-director-talks-design-and-kanye-2016-2 that this person is creative director of Adidas.

Totally SCAM.

If you don't talk, no one think you are mute. Sure!
1/ In Vietnam, the Government prohibits to publish any coin project. That's why we do not use real name and portrait. But in our community, they know who we are and how we are strong although we use a random avatar and name in website.
2/ If we want to scam, will we use the easy-to-search images??? LOL. Brainstorm more please!
3/ Do you know the dev team of Wownero??? They totally use the fake image, fake name and fake information but how is their coin? And who are they? Silly! They are all well-known developers and Legendary accounts in BTT.

Stop talking the silly things man. And use your real account, do not play the kids' games more.

1) So you admit using fake names and pictures .. This is brilliant !. I am real dude, above post is real.. community is real!! and you are the scammer !! It's you totally a fake and trying to earn BTC!!!
epool.xyz

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:29:57 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 08:44:40 PM by epool.xyz

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1071050689694143/permalink/1314950461970830/
Google Translate
Welcome all miner and Vietnamese electronic money community
After more than a year working with Ethereum and developing applications for it.
We are the official technology lovers for the launch of Roller Platform. Based on the open source system of Ethereum

Wishing to build a community system that does not have the benefit of the developer we build Roller in the direction of community development. And it ensures fairness for users through explicit blocks in the production work.

We also want to bring digital money into useful applications in our society. We build Roller with the following thought works.

- Capital contributed from the participation of the participants
- All coin starts at 0 and develops coin.
- The participants will contribute ideas, development direction ... to build
This is an international playground that counts on the fairness of every member.
Our development directions are as follows.
Name: Roller Network
Shortcut: ROL
Type: Proof-of-Work
Algorithm: Ethash
Maximum time of 1 block: 15 secs
Coin 1 block: 10
Total coin release: 100 million ROL
Do not use coin to develop
No ICO operation
Principles based on community use principles

Among the generated block we divided as follows:
1 coin for develop on each block to get further development costs of other platforms.
1. Coin for Social Welfare (Like Flood, Flood ...) We will take this cost to do so. And it is clearly expressed in our reports.
2 coin for masternode. The masternode is split into masternode.
6 coin for the miner

So you are well aware of our project and the goals of Roller.

Development of Roller Platform.
Provide third party developers on smart contracts such as ICO development, Token, Game, or units of conversion.
Applications simplify the user with just one click and no matter what the code is.
When a hill application consumes an amount of Roller that leads to rol shortage in the market. ....
Today 12/07/2018 we will proceed to open Roller system operation.
Your contribution will be the basis for our sustainable development in the future.

Please send all your contributions
18WayWheels6Kids (BTC Wallet)

https://www.[Suspicious link removed]/.../18UDydoLS6eckX2aspZLWUWngKkZah ...

Minimal contribution of 0.2 BTC

Note: These donations will not be refunded later

Placements when joining contributions
Get the mineral from block 1 - block 50,000 before public
- Create accounts according to the new coin and project in our system.
- And our other services are about later

For more information please visit our website

On behalf of the development team
Administrator
Vo Van Khoa

Topic create 11/07, check history group facebook, create > 2 year

dragonhunt i thinks image is design web. no problem, Humans will make the truth. Image can not

BTC is member group not your. Why fool you?
if scam easy.
1. rent  1 web design = 1000$
2. rent 1 write content good = 1000$
easy because they have 2.8 BTC avalible why don't
stupid

queenofwhales

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:17:04 AM

No HTTPS on wallet and register pages.

Vietnamese guys are easy to scam  Grin

I can easily create a better clone ETC one with just 0.2 BTC  Grin
fabio82 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:27:49 AM

Quote from: dragonhunt

1) So you admit using fake names and pictures .. This is brilliant !. I am real dude, above post is real.. community is real!! and you are the scammer !! It's you totally a fake and trying to earn BTC!!!
Hahaha. You are trying to destroy me by the silly words. In my country, there's a proverb that "dogs bark can not stop people doing". I guessed who you are, the clone account just makes all of your comments only in this thread. Lol.

1/ If we want to scam, will we post ANN here while we have not yet finish the website and other things?? Why we dont finish all things in order to scam someone idiot like you? Lol.

2/ Does it seem that I try to earn BTC??? I am not silly like you that I post this ANN when I ALREADY have the contributors. If I want to get BTC from you, from other BTT ones, I had to post it 10 days ago!!! You have to use your brain corrrectly, do not speak the nonsence any more.

3/ This ANN thread has only 1 thing: we make announcement for ppl want to know our project. We have our own community, we told to them many days ago about this project and they donated us AlREADY, not NOW and not YOU. If we are scammer, it's not your affair because we just only post this ANN when we already got our own contributors, not trying to seek more! Understand??? No one scams when almost things done. If they want to scam, they had to post this ANN 1 month ago.

What an idiot! We do not care the barking dog. Huh.
If you are trying to destroy us with the nonsence thing, we will report to the moderatos.
fabio82 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:40:39 AM

Vietnamese guys are easy to scam  Grin

I can easily create a better clone ETC one with just 0.2 BTC  Grin
You easily create a better clone ETC with just no fee, only use our service. We do not supply the coin, we supply the plaftform. Now understand??? Do not prove you are brilliant when you are idiot.
Is HTTPS too difficult to make??? LMAO. Stop explore and say something shitty. We already mentioned that all things done and will be update on the day we open public mining. Are you blind or trying to destroy us, the clone one come from our competitors?

"Dogs bark can not stop people doing"
prudhvijalli

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:49:07 AM

Vietnamese guys are easy to scam  Grin

I can easily create a better clone ETC one with just 0.2 BTC  Grin
You easily create a better clone ETC with just no fee, only use our service. We do not supply the coin, we supply the plaftform. Now understand??? Do not prove you are brilliant when you are idiot.
Is HTTPS too difficult to make??? LMAO. Stop explore and say something shitty. We already mentioned that all things done and will be update on the day we open public mining. Are you blind or trying to destroy us, the clone one come from our competitors?

"Dogs bark can not stop people doing"
   this project looks dam good...will see in few days ..what this coin can do....then every one wants this ROLLAR
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:19:50 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 03:45:45 AM by proo7

From left side photo from http://roller.today and from right side from https://twitter.com/liamsarsfield

If you will check second person "Fabio Hamp (Community Manager)"  you can see here > http://www.businessinsider.com/adidas-creative-director-talks-design-and-kanye-2016-2 that this person is creative director of Adidas.

Totally SCAM.

1/ In Vietnam, the Government prohibits to publish any coin project. That's why we do not use real name and portrait. But in our community, they know who we are and how we are strong although
we use a random avatar and name in website.
2/ If we want to scam, will we use the easy-to-search images??? LOL. Brainstorm more please!
3/ Do you know the dev team of Wownero??? They totally use the fake image, fake name and fake information but how is their coin? And who are they? Silly! They are all well-known developers and Legendary accounts in BTT.

Brilliant find Smiley

They are becoming more sloppy and desperate.

Get rich or SCAM tryin'
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

As it is mentioned in the title of the project that there will be NO ICO and NO Pre-Mined, that means the coin will be able to be bought when it hit the market, and it's fully mine able isn't it?

dragonhunt

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

@fabio82 who is silly now ? Do things
properly if you want to gain community trust. If your site is not ready, don't use
Fake names and profiles or dead links!!. Don't be silly and ask 0.2 btc to pre mine.. no one is stupid like you. Don't create fake accounts here and mention this is a good project caz it s not. Don't show btc transfers to manipulate the community. If you want to start a good project, first get the dam basics done and be honest about it. You will never receive community support caz of your Damm arrogance and stupidity.

garung0410

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

I'm in Viet Nam and I know Roller admin. He is trusted by everyone because of his contributions. This project can is scam or not, but I trust it.
garung0410

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

I'm in Viet Nam and I know Roller admin. He is trusted by everyone because of his contributions. This project can is scam or not, but I trust it will scam. I'm SURE.

What's name of the admin on facebook?
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

Guys, why are you wasting time on these obvious scammers. Concentrate more on finding a more worthy project, this complete scam.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

too many negative comment on this project. i think i will pass this project from the mining  Cool Huh

yeuemngannamhy

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

Đúng là không ăn được thì đạp đổ.
những thằng clone nếu đủ bản lĩnh thì thay vì đi phá người khác hãy tự tạo sản phẩm cho mình đi.
còn không làm được thì ngậm c mà nghe.
garung0410

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

Roller's administrator is also the admin of gr FB miner top 2 VN with over 9k members
 GR miner VN-FB :https://www.facebook.com/groups/1071050689694143

Yes  Grin
fabio82 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

Have a nice weekend!
So waste of time to explain for some blind ones. You think scam, it's up to you and you may get out of our project. What's up???
And who know us in our country will believe and follow us. They have their point of view at least, not like you blame unconditionally without understanding. You should not live their lives.
flmtu

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

Huh chưa thấy Tây bóc phốt đã thấy người Việt mình tự dìm nhau Sad đúng ăn không được thì đạp đổ
trungnau

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

I know admin and I'm his member group. If this coin is not a good project then I do not think any Vietnamese would do better project. Believe me if you want a great investment opportunity.
tin1260

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Presently i don't have enough 0.2 to join Roller with 50.000 first blocks. But i think and believe of these best persons who start cryptocurrency from begining with over 9k members FB members that show enough their influence to Vietnamese crypto community.
Right now i hope some of Vietnamese who has talent here let truly contribute yours best idea to make up at least 1 product come better to prove to world crypto community that Vietnamese ready to join a part of Crypto century. Please stop fightting and jelous words would not help better just serve for selfish characterity.
Let be a part of Vietnamese cryptocurrency community!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: