Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The cost of bitcoin grows  (Read 253 times)
lili28 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

The market capitalization of the crypto currency, which reflects the aggregate value of all bitcoins in circulation, was $ 105 billion.

Earlier, at least 2018 was recorded on February 6, when the value of the digital currency dropped to $ 6048. The last time the bitcoin rate fell below $ 6000 last year - October 29, when its value reached $ 5724.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

Welcome to forum.
I think you want to discuss about the growth in mining cost of bitoin.  Due to inflation ; cost of  each and every commodity and service rises.  If due to inflation the input cost increases; definitely it will have effect on the output cost.
Here input of bitcoin mining is electricity; internet charges ; computers; land and also the wages of the miner.  So if electricity cost; internet charges will increase it will push up the cost of mined bitcoin.
Also the person engaged in mining; needs basic requirements which he has to buy at increased cost due to inflation .  So this also will add to higher bitcoin price.
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

The market capitalization of the crypto currency, which reflects the aggregate value of all bitcoins in circulation, was $ 105 billion.

Earlier, at least 2018 was recorded on February 6, when the value of the digital currency dropped to $ 6048. The last time the bitcoin rate fell below $ 6000 last year - October 29, when its value reached $ 5724.
It is so lucky to see those fluctuations right now because we can enter the new era of world economy right now and see the changes and transfers with our own eyes, it is amazing for me after all.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

Yes it does. Because bitcoin has limit to mine. So the price will increase because the value also increases. This is one reason also why bitcoin will continue to live on contrary to many negative people are saying that it will die.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

Yes I was very surprised that bitcoin for half an hour added almost $ 600, and I think it's a sign, the wound is coming to life and now there will be big infusions of money in bitcoin and it will continue its rapid growth
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Bitcoin fell this july down to $5,890 so your trivia miss this.

Today bitcoin sitting at $7,479 and continue to grow little by little

Yes I was very surprised that bitcoin for half an hour added almost $ 600, and I think it's a sign, the wound is coming to life and now there will be big infusions of money in bitcoin and it will continue its rapid growth
Bitcoin gain more than $1,000 in just 24 hours things that all of us take enjoying the fast grow,

And the faster it grows couple of days ago,but now it almost stops growing
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Well most of that decrease was because of the correction and the recent crash was because of the news referring the incident regarding the Cryptocurrency exchange in South Korea had been hacked by some unknown individuals, Well on your statement with the recent value of bitcoin I really think the price will keep on doing that, And involving the cost for bitcoin or in my understanding I really think if you are referring to the fees of bitcoin right now it is sure are increasing or if you are referring with the mining it is always affected the value of bitcoin each time another block was found or the resource needed towards it increases.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

rapid growth = crash. remember what happens on january do you want that to happen again i prefer bitcoin will grow slowly it would hurt us alot more if that crash happens again.

And involving the cost for bitcoin or in my understanding I really think if you are referring to the fees of bitcoin right now it is sure are increasing.
the transaction fees would decrease alot if people use segwit even better if they use lightning network.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

The world is changing and so is bitcoin. I'm enlightened to see the price of bitcoin right now. I hope it will grow more further.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Bitcoins supply is limited but its demand is too much high. That’s why its price increases gradually. Bitcoin transactions are occurring in many countries but some peoples are saying bitcoin will die.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

Compare to the price of bitcoin last year during the same month it was even higher.

Move on and don't get stuck with those all time high's, we've been there and we'll be back there as soon as possible but leave that type of mindset where you'll still remaining on those all time high days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

The world is changing and so is bitcoin. I'm enlightened to see the price of bitcoin right now. I hope it will grow more further.
I think world is always stay in same but technology is improved in every year. Bitcoin price is depends on demand so many investors are buying continuously this will going to moon.
All the peoples are expecting a Bitcoin hype so this will move forward everyone celebrate the Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

Yes it is based on this has the limitations only 80% of btc have been mined based on this price increase because the value of btc has been increased many people are thinking who are against it that it will fall but it will increase soon.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

Bitcoin prices keep fluctuating from high to low and vice versa every now and then. This year, the prices were low for the 1st half but recently the price spike has started and the market condition is only getting better. Since a lot of people are now interested to invest on Bitcoin, and are investing, I think the price will rise even higher.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

Bitcoin seems to be getting in the bullish zone from here, i think if it reaches the previous all time high price it will break that level too and find a next high price which according to many experts can be as high as 65k.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

Nothing is unlimited, bitcoins are no exception here either. The coins are limited in numbers and right now, 80% of the coins have been mined. So it is obvious that the price will rise as the demand is greater than the supply.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

But as of now it shown us some promising price that we hoped to happen. Though it is still that early to say that it will directly go too high I'm still doubting it will happen anytime soon. I do hope after it gets $10000 it will stabilize and settle for greater price the higher the better.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

But as of now it shown us some promising price that we hoped to happen. Though it is still that early to say that it will directly go too high I'm still doubting it will happen anytime soon. I do hope after it gets $10000 it will stabilize and settle for greater price the higher the better.

$10,000 would be the target mark to break the bear in the market and maybe procede with the bull. It has been a long time since we left 5 digit bitcoin price. The 4th quarter of the year is approaching, so maybe the market would gradually grow as well to set a new ATH it has to make a good momentum coming from the 3rd quarter, and just like last year when the price skyrockets on december.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

Yes, the cost is increasing. But we still need the costs to get up to $8k for it to be marked as a suitable rate. But then again, it is a good sight that the price is increasing, we just need to be a little bit more patient.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

This is not what cost means. Cost is the money incurred on production, as in the case of bitcoin, the amount of money that is spent to mine one bitcoin. What you're referring to here is the price of bitcoin, and not the cost. Cost aka mining expenses are increasing due to increase in mining difficulty, while the price of bitcoin is being affected by demand and supply. And market cap isn't a big deal, there's no real use to it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

It is continuing its rapid growth, just as predicted, now people who have a real eye for profitable investment, will see the benefits on actual investment in something worth like Bitcoin.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

With the rising demand for bitcoin and lesser supply it was supposed to happen any time. BTC's price has been rising very fast lately. So, it should be the right time to invest on bitcoin.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

Yes it is very astonishing. Bitcoin has added almost five hundred USD in about half an hour. The market is recovering and it’ll continue to grow I hope.
redrose8226

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:35:22 PM

Yes. The price seems to be going up for now but if history teaches us anything we must also prepare for the downfall also beforehand.
theyoungmillionaire007

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

Looks like it will grow more. Now the price of Bitcoin is almost 7500 USD. I think it will hit 20k USD at the end of the year. From last few days Bitcoin shows some positive sign that it will rise very soon. Let’s see what is gonna happen.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

Though even if I get you right, you were talking about the fluctuation of the market value of Bitcoin in the past . The units change in the value  of Bitcoin affect the overall market capitalisation of which its could be attributed to so many factors ranging from fources of demand and supply etc.
jackpot888

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

I think this is the time for growing. After researching it seems like bitcoin is not going to fall this year. It will have a bull run with a massive growth. But still can’t say anything with cent percent confidence.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

There are several reasons behind the growth of bitcoin. Bitcoin has high demand with a limited supply. So from the rule of demand and supply we can easily understand how can demand influence on the price of bitcoin.
katherin_panini

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

Though even if I get you right, you were talking about the fluctuation of the market value of Bitcoin in the past . The units change in the value  of Bitcoin affect the overall market capitalisation of which its could be attributed to so many factors ranging from fources of demand and supply etc.

Also what about scam brokers? Can we account all of that volume as truly stated, or do you think that some brokers might find it in their advantage to exaggerate their numbers? It could make their platforms seem more robust, or more trustworthy to those looking for a better broker.

Apparently almost all casualty numbers in any war have been grossly exaggerated by both sides in order to further their narrative against the enemy. It's the same idea here just the other way around. Bulk up the numbers to make it look more worth. And who's gonna check?
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

The cost of BTC grows with the prices of other commodities growing with related to the BTC mining i.e. network price, RAM cost, Electronics related to mining etc. and also yes, the cost grows and the fluctuation as explained also does some changes, relating to the market. Many disappointment will come as it doe but the wise will wait and see to bit the trump card.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: