Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to invest in an ICO  (Read 120 times)
psoo7 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

Discovery Iot people saying:

We are super-excited to announce the launch of our Minimum Viable Product (MVP).  For the first time in the history of mankind, an infrastructure-less way of tracking products has been implemented in a commercial setting!  The DiscoveryIoT solution (Cliot + Mobile-based data harvesting) has been launched by two of our clients in their warehouses.  In the past 20 days of roll-out, they have improved picking accuracy by 23% and reduced wastages by 16%!
Move over, RFID readers & barcode scanners – The revolutionary DiscoveryIoT solution is here!!
Check out the URL here:  mvp.discoveryiot.com.
Is it really the first time? Can it change the future of supply chain management?  I am planning to invest so will it be worth my money?

this is their ANN thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4556772.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

So you want to promote an ICO, right? I think you should not create this thread here.
Announcement Box or other ICO review siteswould be better. Cheesy
zatteis

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

My advice is to make it carefully! Analyze deeply all the provided documents that are at your disposal, also, don't forget to make a small research on the team of your chosen project and try to talk to the community, PR and marketing managers, try to analyze their behavior and the way of treating their potential investor/customer.
This will help you to get the first impression which will highly affect your further decision in making the planned investment  Wink
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

My advice is to make it carefully! Analyze deeply all the provided documents that are at your disposal, also, don't forget to make a small research on the team of your chosen project and try to talk to the community, PR and marketing managers, try to analyze their behavior and the way of treating their potential investor/customer.
This will help you to get the first impression which will highly affect your further decision in making the planned investment  Wink
Thanks for the help. but I dont have knowledge about the core technical product. I was looking for an advise in technical perspective.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Thanks for the help. but I dont have knowledge about the core technical product. I was looking for an advise in technical perspective.
I have participated in a lot of icos as early investors and i have been getting more thanone hundred return for my initial investment and you must understand about that and if you don't even know about that and you can try to start to learn that. I have invested in ZIL, ONT, OMG, and many more. I suggest you to invest in the project which has planned for a small cap ico and it has been getting a lot of hype.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

I have participated in a lot of icos as early investors and i have been getting more thanone hundred return for my initial investment and you must understand about that and if you don't even know about that and you can try to start to learn that. I have invested in ZIL, ONT, OMG, and many more. I suggest you to invest in the project which has planned for a small cap ico and it has been getting a lot of hype.
Their cap is low but no hype in the market as of now. What should be counted as positive hype?
aftertumern

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:07:25 AM

It is a very good idea to invest in ICO. Before you invest, you should carefully read the ICO project white paper, the roadmap to understand the vision of the project, plan, understand the project team, etc., in order to minimize the risk and obtain More profit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: