Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY] ZEXT Dual Social Media Exchange Platform [$225,000 USD]🔥🔥🔥  (Read 970 times)
sportbodik (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:17:10 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 09:04:13 AM by sportbodik

This post is to explain what zext is all about, we are having some issues with our bounty manager, been accused of scam and Danny our CEO. That is why our project is going to be delay.

A message from zext Founder OBY:

Following the post on Bitcoin talk forum about Danny Singh involving in a scam which Kirill was accused of been part of the scam because he posted our bounty program.

Danny Singh was our CEO before now and we have automatically removed him as our CEO and being part of zext campaigns, The new CEO founder is Oby Goodfriday and I am going to be working on rebuild our reputation because we are not a scam and we will never be a scam.

We will reconvene shortly to review a new business plan for our project, which we will present a clear pathway to regaining our reputation.

We will also review a new budget for the project and create everything new, our goal of this will be to strengthen the competiveness of the team, in compliance with crypto Industry regulations as we already made it clear in our first post

According to our first post on our social media, we are not going to be like other ICO companies that exit scammed. Believe me, anyone who scams investors will lose a lot in his/her life and his/her life after death because our God is equitable and fair, and will not accept injustice and iniquity.

When Doomsday comes, God will return all the rights to their owners, and criminals will be punished in hell. Please always understand that, regardless of all the imperfections that we still need to improve, our project is not a scam and we will never exit scam because our ideas and what we are trying to achieve are very promising.

I am humbled to present my self as the new CEO founder of zext to lead grateful for the trust and support of my fellow members. This is a critical moment and I am grateful to have a committed team members, I will do everything possible to put zext in a position to succeed. There is considerable hard work ahead, and we are eager to build upon the right momentum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Reserving FILIPINO Translation IF NEEDED

Want to Translate: Whitepaper, Website, Bounty thread and ANN thread
Previous Work: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4682966.msg42258291#msg42258291
Native Language: Filipino
Telegram Username: @rodney0404
Email Address: rodneyexiomo84@gmail.com
Bitcointalk Username: rodney0404
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1941596
ETH Address: 0xA455fDbBBB903453A84943d88baCD6f03AE533B4

If I'm approved, send me a message via Bitcointalk or Email Address. Thanks Smiley
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

hi, can't open your website https://zext.co/ ?it works?writes this page is not available or moved(
sportbodik (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

hi, can't open your website?it works?writes this page is not available or moved(
Hello. Now the site is being finalized, so it will not work for several hours
flourish

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

The website is under renovation we want to change the face of the website to a new look just like our white paper
Piligrim80

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 08:03:02 PM by Piligrim80

Hi! On June 16, one bounty campaign from this project was completed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3992477.0 . What's it? New bounty campaign? Over the past bounty participants are not calculated in the Spreadsheet so far.
sportbodik (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

Hi! On June 16, one bounty campaign from this project was completed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3992477.0 . What's it? New bounty campaign? Over the past bounty participants are not calculated in the Spreadsheet so far.
All participants will be transferred to the new table. Not to worry
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

Bitcointalk Username: bitcoindiary
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2234592
Telegram: @salmonashish
ETH address: 0xE15E2A24985C972Ccd01b0075a0d720376288B87
sportbodik (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

My friends set me up. These people are scammers! I was promised to pay for the bounty when the ico kicks off, but these people are scammers so I don't have anyone to pay. My name is Kirill and I worked for zext bounty as a Manager.
Ikonik

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

This post is to explain what zext is all about, we are having some issues with our bounty manager, been accused of scam and Danny our CEO. That is why our project is going to be delay.

A message from zext Founder OBY:

”There are thousands of newbies in cryptocurrency that come and join the crypto-industry every day and they need guidance. That‘s why we created ZEXT. As a member of ZEXT you should believe in our roadmap and we will never betray that trust you have in us as a company.

ZEXT is a new company composed of visionairs, veteran crypto-investors, crypto-analysts and crypto-researchers that will be launching its ICO soon.Our vision is to create a functional utility token that will serve as a fuel for our proposed social media community and our very own exchange for promising new ICOs in the future. Our mission, with the support of our community, is to make that vision a solid reality.

We had issues with our CEO (Danny Singh) which is reputation is not good for crypto Industry so we are parting out with him and cutting all relationships with him. ( if any one PM me @ObyGood I will show the person how Danny became our CEO) 

As a ZEXT community member we only preach peace of mind. Peace of mind is worth more than any form of money. How does one gets peace of mind if he steals? It is impossible. But when you objectively solve a known human problem, the reward ls both peace of mind and good returns. It is better to lose sleep and burn all the night candles working than to steal and become rich in a short-time.

We are not going to be like other companies who want to make all the money themselves on the ICO. Our ICO is all about raising money for our project with investors not been exceptional. We care about all our investors.

Once our new website and whitepaper will be publicly available, we will be on our telegram @ZEXTWORLD to guide everyone about the project, what's its function, lts future roadmap, etc.

Stay tuned.”

Thank you ,but no.Not trusty enough
flourish

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

Following the post on Bitcoin talk forum about Danny Singh involving in a scam which Kirill was accused of been part of the scam because he posted our bounty program.

Danny Singh was our CEO before now and we have automatically removed him as our CEO and being part of zext campaigns, The new CEO founder is Oby Goodfriday and I am going to be working on rebuild our reputation because we are not a scam and we will never be a scam.

We will reconvene shortly to review a new business plan for our project, which we will present a clear pathway to regaining our reputation.

We will also review a new budget for the project and create everything new, our goal of this will be to strengthen the competiveness of the team, in compliance with crypto Industry regulations as we already made it clear in our first post

According to our first post on our social media, we are not going to be like other ICO companies that exit scammed. Believe me, anyone who scams investors will lose a lot in his/her life and his/her life after death because our God is equitable and fair, and will not accept injustice and iniquity.

When Doomsday comes, God will return all the rights to their owners, and criminals will be punished in hell. Please always understand that, regardless of all the imperfections that we still need to improve, our project is not a scam and we will never exit scam because our ideas and what we are trying to achieve are very promising.

I am humbled to present my self as the new CEO founder of zext to lead grateful for the trust and support of my fellow members. This is a critical moment and I am grateful to have a committed team members, I will do everything possible to put zext in a position to succeed. There is considerable hard work ahead, and we are eager to build upon the right momentum.
Rusha1

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

The Bittrade Group project, in order to get help to those who suffered from the bounty scum, he strangely called the compensation fund but in fact the usual drop is only necessary to send links with a scammy project and then at the end of the round get tokens
JamesMadson

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

The Bittrade Group project, in order to get help to those who suffered from the bounty scum, he strangely called the compensation fund but in fact the usual drop is only necessary to send links with a scammy project and then at the end of the round get tokens
I recently heard about the project the guys created a fund to compensate tokens on the platform in the leagues and pay in their tokens to those who did not receive payments in the scam projects. sort of like Bittrade Group
AndyFallek

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

They are themselves a PR, but at the same time they are doing a good job, they want to regain confidence in the cryptosphere and carry out investment collections, because they consider this unjustified.
MiracleM

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

guys from Bittrade lads are stoked for the idea, many heitit them though in fact they even did not even conduct the ICO, they give out the token to the victims of the scam and want to hold a campaign in the buduyu bawnie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: