Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getether.me 5.55% ETH per day, simple and reliable open source code!  (Read 91 times)
Getether (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

How to make money on the Internet with minimal investment using a smart contract Ethereum.

Hello dear crypto enthusiasts as well as the readers of my first Bitcointalk article!
I am not the author of this project, but a crypto-enthusiast just like many here. I want to share with you a new decentralized cryptocurrency distribution project Ethereum.

Official site of the project: https://Getether.me

Short and simple code of the smart contract, which means the reliability of the code, without referral systems and other additional programs that complicate the contract code and reduce its reliability.
Payments are made at the request of the participants, which eliminates the problems with mass payments and the price per transaction.
Payments are 5.55% every 24 hours (or every 5900 blocks) or 2025.75% per year

Lack of control from the side!
Open and verified smart contract code on etherscan.io!

One of them is a decentralized investment project based on the smart contract system GETETHER.me 5.55%. Its essence lies in the fact that the written smart contract is entered into the blockchain and remains there forever! without the ability to make any changes to it! and without the contract creators accessing it (this item inspires confidence, because no one will be able to assign depositors' deposits, its code specifies the conditions under which dividends are paid to participants in the amount of 5.55% of the investment amount DAILY, and most importantly, DURING ACTION! The contract will work while the funds are in his account. You can familiarize yourself with the project on the official site of the project GETETHER.me, Payments 5.55% per day or 2025.75% are undoubtedly the best offer in conjunction with a reliable contract. I decided to participate in the project and receive payments every day at a rate of 5.55%

Join in the project is very simple, now I planted you how to do it:

If you do not have an Ethereum cryptocurrency wallet, such as (Jaxx, MetaMask, MyEtherWallet), then register it by the links:
1 - We buy ETH (Ethereum) cryptocurrency, for this we select the appropriate exchange office on the site bestchange.ru. When buying, we indicate the address of your wallet, we will send it to Ethereum (ETH) cryptocurrency.

2 - Next, we send the amount to the smart contract address: 0x0b19dc8df2f75ae40c10c871ab95e3bfbe98fb5c

Important: for the transfer you will need your personal Ethereum wallet (from which you have a private key! Ie, a key-password). In this case, the exchange will receive interest from your deposit.! Remember! you can only use your Ethereum wallet. and set the following parameters for sending your ETH:
a) The minimum amount of transfer is from 0.01 ETH, there is no maximum limit (although the project authors recommend no more than 55.5 ETH - apparently a marketing move, or they worry about the project participants so that they do not send large amounts when investing the latter or not in any way money!
b) Set the number of GAS, actual data can be viewed on the website: ethgasstation.info. It is usually enough to set only the price gwei> = 20 (this standard recommended price, in this case the transaction will be included in the ethereum blockchain in less than 2 minutes.), the amount of gas will be set automatically (recommended GAS = 70,000)
c) You can verify the completion of the transaction directly at the address of the smart contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x0b19dc8df2f75ae40c10c871ab95e3bfbe98fb5c

Payments can be viewed on the Internal trx tab on the address of your ETH wallet and the address of the smart contract.

How to pick up the accumulated dividends:

A) You must send 0 (Ethereum zero) to the smart contract address: 0x0b19dc8df2f75ae40c10c871ab95e3bfbe98fb5c (when you decide to pick it up! Take into account the time of your deposit, the countdown starts from it) Attention: you have to pay for every transaction in Ethereum network, we pay so-called GAS to pay for it. for sending 0 ETH you have to pay this commission, consider this when requesting payment.

How to reinvest in the project:

B) The first thing you need to do is collect the already accumulated interest from the previous deposit! (see paragraph "A") and only then proceed to reinvestment! see further:
   C) You need to send a transaction with the number of Ethereum> = 0.01 (from the same wallet from which the previous contribution was made) in order to add it to the amount initially deposited. (reinvestment)

Everything is ready for this, now you can receive payments in the amount of 5.55% of the amount of your deposit every 24 hours! and most importantly - indefinitely. It can be considered a passive income using the Ethereum network blockchain smart contract !.
Thank you for attention.

Good luck to you and all the best!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: