Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Gentarium (GTM) | Masternode hosting platform | Shared MN service  (Read 82354 times)
Gentarium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

Now there are a lot of Masternode projects that work on the blockchain, tell me what are the advantages of your Masternode platform?
we are biggest hosting and shared MN platform in the world. And use our own coin as payment method
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gentarium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

We reached new important milestone. 7777 hosted MNs on the biggest MN platform in the world. Magic of numbers again
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

We reached new important milestone. 7777 hosted MNs on the biggest MN platform in the world. Magic of numbers again

After witnessing exponential rises days ago, within last two days, Gentarium has been corrected a little bit.
But, I believe that with promising growth period of general market to come, Gentarium will start rising again soon after corrections finished.

Yes I think its a good thing that it corrected as we don't want GTM to pump and then dump. I would prefer to see a nice steady rise in price over the long term which I think will happen in 2019 with more developments coming in the new year. I think we'll see at least 10,000 masternodes hosted on the platform in Q1 of 2019 which would be a massive achievement by the team.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Gentarium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Friends, the recent closing of withdrawals on CB was connected with the attempt of the 51% Attack on our blockchain for the purpose of double spending to do much harm to a coin and work of the platform. But together with the exchange we successfully reflected this attack. As you can notice, sometimes there are no blocks for a long time. This is consequence of attempts of such attacks. For prevention of such attacks we made together with CB decision of temporarily increasing of the confirmations to 100 that will help to reflect such attacks in the future.
We understand that 100 confirmations are too much, therefore we made the decision to implement PoS. In December we will begin active tests and if they will be successful, in January we will implement PoS for GTM coin
At first we were dumped by miners, after reduction of the rewards dumps were stopped and we began to grow, but malefactors continued their work. It is economically inexpedient to carry out such attacks on our coin, however they continue to do it. And not for the purpose of enrichment, but with the purpose to do much harm to a coin and platform. And you know who does it. But we do not throw up our hands, we continue to work and move towards the goal, we do not leave our coin. Within 3 months we became the biggest platform in the world, and it's only the beginning of our way and one of the directions of our work, our team has big ambitions. Such problems only bring together our team, community and investors. Such moments do us only stronger. Thanks to all who believes in us and supports us.
P.S. After PoS implementing we will continue to negotiate with larger exchanges when such attack won't be able to do much harm to our plans any more. Also after opening of the trading on Cryptopia we will add a feature for an autoconvert of your GTM coins direct to fiat equivalent on the card. According our infornation trading on Cryptopia will be opened in 1-3 weeks
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

I'm glad to see the dev team switch over to PoS and MN as PoS helps support the GTM network and makes it more secure from these types of attacks and also it can bring in the PoS crowd which there is a lot of them out there now days as PoS is very popular with a lot of people. I think the dev team have made the right decision with PoS switch.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

Shame that someone attempted to harm our project....meh, GJ GTM team for doing what's necessary for the project to not be vulnerable to these types of attacks any longer.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

I'm glad to see the dev team switch over to PoS and MN as PoS helps support the GTM network and makes it more secure from these types of attacks and also it can bring in the PoS crowd which there is a lot of them out there now days as PoS is very popular with a lot of people. I think the dev team have made the right decision with PoS switch.
It's good in general, for both the project and investors.
Nevertheless, there is at least one risky stuff, potentially higher inflation rate due to PoS.
Anyway, during the last several days, it's amazing to witness the power of Gentarium that has stood solidly despite of terrible downs of crypto market.

I think the inflation rate will remain low as PoS will only earn 2 GTM per stake from what I last heard, not sure if it has changed but if it stays like this then I think we will be fine. Gentarium is the largest masternode platform when it comes to hosted nodes and I think its only a matter of time before we see it have the most value as well.

monkeydimi

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 05:48:28 PM by monkeydimi

NEW POOL FAIR LOUNCH FOR ALL MINERS!!

Antares-Pool.Club

-Enjoy 0.3% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-integated free chat in home page that you can have a good time with other miners and also post photos of your's RIG
-help new coin to spread hash

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://antares-pool.club:4553 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=GTM

happy mining  Roll Eyes
yisakadao

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:15:19 AM

Nevertheless, there is at least one risky stuff, potentially higher inflation rate due to PoS.
Anyway, during the last several days, it's amazing to witness the power of Gentarium that has stood solidly despite of terrible downs of crypto market.

I think the inflation rate will remain low as PoS will only earn 2 GTM per stake from what I last heard, not sure if it has changed but if it stays like this then I think we will be fine. Gentarium is the largest masternode platform when it comes to hosted nodes and I think its only a matter of time before we see it have the most value as well.
Mn+pos is the right choice. Congratulations to the team for their early success and we are with you.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

Mn+pos is the right choice. Congratulations to the team for their early success and we are with you.

There seems to be more attacks on the network which isn't even profitable for whoever is doing this to GTM. So the dev team are going to try and fix the issue which will hopefully put an end to the attacks once PoS is enabled. I'm sure GTM will come out of this stronger and better then before. 2019 looks set to be a big year for GTM!

maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

There seems to be more attacks on the network which isn't even profitable for whoever is doing this to GTM. So the dev team are going to try and fix the issue which will hopefully put an end to the attacks once PoS is enabled. I'm sure GTM will come out of this stronger and better then before. 2019 looks set to be a big year for GTM!
Despite of so many efforts from attackers, Gentarium kept performing very well during terrible bearish days.
Today, Gentarium has been traded from 19k to 20k satoshi, which almost doubled its price at its latest bottom.
Very strong altcoin during those hard days for most of altcoins.

georgg

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

Despite of so many efforts from attackers, Gentarium kept performing very well during terrible bearish days.
Today, Gentarium has been traded from 19k to 20k satoshi, which almost doubled its price at its latest bottom.

+1 on this!
Guys does anybody know when cryptobridge will again allow deposits for gtm?
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

+1 on this!
Guys does anybody know when cryptobridge will again allow deposits for gtm?

Not sure however the dev did say in the discord that they will be making an announcement about withdrawals and deposits on exchanges soon. Cryptopia has now been in maintenance for over 1 month which is very frustrating for me as I have GTM stuck on there with no way and getting my coins. I'm not even sure why they put the wallet in maintenance as it was working fine until recently.

kkkwww

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

It seems to me that payment for the service mn.gtmcoin.io is a little unfair. It is not profitable to buy cheap MN ... only if a huge ROI). For example, if you buy a part of MN-dash for $ 5, then pay a few cents a month. And if you buy MN-gcash for $ 5, the payment will be more than $ 20 per month ...
I understand that payment is taken for a place in the north, but somehow this issue needs to be addressed.
I am wrong?
sorry for my English...
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

THE AUTOMATIC IMPLEMENTATION OF MASTERNODES, can it be used for any type of currency crypto or should  request the insertion of that currency into Gentarium?

OI
monkeydimi

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

NEW POOL FAIR LOUNCH FOR ALL MINERS!!

Antares-Pool.Club

-Enjoy 0.3% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-integated free chat in home page that you can have a good time with other miners and also post photos of your's RIG
-help new coin to spread hash

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://antares-pool.club:4553 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=GTM

happy mining  Roll Eyes
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

Honestly, I felt very very dissapointed myself with my decision to cashed out all GTM and use earned BTC to buy ETH more than one week ago.
It would be better if I kept using those amount of GTM coins for masternode operations and get passive income.

Anyway, I will buy GTM back later.

I understand where you are coming from my friend, I think we all make these decisions at times. Some work out for the best and some don't but there is always a chance to buy back in at anytime as the market is still in a downtrend at the moment so there is still time. I myself sold some GTM which I now wish I didn't but I have since bought them back and now just waiting on Cryptopia to open up withdrawals so I can get my coins which have been sitting on there for over a month now.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:56:50 AM

I understand where you are coming from my friend, I think we all make these decisions at times. Some work out for the best and some don't but there is always a chance to buy back in at anytime as the market is still in a downtrend at the moment so there is still time. I myself sold some GTM which I now wish I didn't but I have since bought them back and now just waiting on Cryptopia to open up withdrawals so I can get my coins which have been sitting on there for over a month now.
Cryptopia often ask for additional fees before start considering to upgrade their wallets for coins listed on their platform.
Have the Gentarium team paid additional fees for them?
If not, we have to wait for very long time.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

Cryptopia often ask for additional fees before start considering to upgrade their wallets for coins listed on their platform.
Have the Gentarium team paid additional fees for them?
If not, we have to wait for very long time.

I didn't know that is costs just to update a wallet, Cryptopia charges a lot of BTC just to list and then they want more BTC just to update wallets. I believe the dev hasn't paid any additional fees for this but I believe he has been in contact with them. I'm just hoping it gets fixed soon as we have been waiting a long time already and its getting frustrating having GTM stuck on there not doing anything.

Wiegraf88

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:29:25 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 11:45:17 PM by Wiegraf88

If platform continue to add support to other coins with MN, success is guaranteed.

Where you inform new coin support?

Also need twitter and if you have add please to CM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: