Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Gentarium (GTM) | Masternode hosting platform | Shared MN service  (Read 82354 times)
oooStrateg

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:32:14 AM

There is one account on Bitshares who selling coins every single day http://bts.ai/u/online2000
Average daily deposit is around 2-4K GTM, cosidering that platform tax on GTM hosting is 90% with no need PhD to understand that devs dump coins, expect exit scam soon imho, their shit isn't working.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mac-Cheese

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:28:26 AM

There is one account on Bitshares who selling coins every single day http://bts.ai/u/online2000
Average daily deposit is around 2-4K GTM, cosidering that platform tax on GTM hosting is 90% with no need PhD to understand that devs dump coins, expect exit scam soon imho, their shit isn't working.

Interesting. You can only sustain the limited income from the platform for so long. They have to pay the bills one way or another.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 10:39:39 PM

I just read in the GTM discord that the team have been working on a new platform and that they are almost ready to launch very soon, they are just doing some final touch ups with texts and translation. I'm interested to see what it will be as we all know that the team need something to move this project forward into the future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 11:31:04 PM

I just read in the GTM discord that the team have been working on a new platform and that they are almost ready to launch very soon, they are just doing some final touch ups with texts and translation. I'm interested to see what it will be as we all know that the team need something to move this project forward into the future.
Great news for Gentarium enthusiasts, but at least I don't like the kind of silence in the ann thread. For old investors, Gentarium enthusiasts, it is likely not a matter, but silence and inactivity in ann thread will hinder new investors because they don't see reason to invest in a project that has been inactive in ANN thread for too long. Just my two cents. I don't think guests in the thread with first impression about it, will join Discord group to find out more.
In Gentarium, I believe that they can become huge again.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:05:01 AM

Definitely interested in what they have to offer with the new platform release. I don’t know think the current platform is sustainable right now. It will need to be something new and original to move the price at all.

The masternode hosting market has become too overcrowded. There are competitors that have clearly surpassed GTM in their current business model.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:34:09 PM

Great news for Gentarium enthusiasts, but at least I don't like the kind of silence in the ann thread. For old investors, Gentarium enthusiasts, it is likely not a matter, but silence and inactivity in ann thread will hinder new investors because they don't see reason to invest in a project that has been inactive in ANN thread for too long. Just my two cents. I don't think guests in the thread with first impression about it, will join Discord group to find out more.
In Gentarium, I believe that they can become huge again.

I do agree with you that the team should be active here and post updates but I guess they prefer to just post updates in their Discord and on Twitter. This is why I try and help get the GTM community informed on here as I am on here regularly. I am seeing a lot of projects now days not post as much in this forum anymore as they prefer to use Telegram, Discord, Twitter and Facebook to keep the communities updated on the latest news.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 09:41:23 AM

I do agree with you that the team should be active here and post updates but I guess they prefer to just post updates in their Discord and on Twitter. This is why I try and help get the GTM community informed on here as I am on here regularly. I am seeing a lot of projects now days not post as much in this forum anymore as they prefer to use Telegram, Discord, Twitter and Facebook to keep the communities updated on the latest news.
In my opinion, only big projects should leave the forum, when their projects have already big and strong enough to communicate with their communities outside the forum. There are some projects, that have their own forums, like Ethereum, Monero, DASH, and their developers left the forum, their team actively communitcate in their own-built forums.

For small projects (sorry for this word), like Gentarium, developer team should actively communicate and update fundamental things in Announcement thread.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:40:07 PM

In my opinion, only big projects should leave the forum, when their projects have already big and strong enough to communicate with their communities outside the forum. There are some projects, that have their own forums, like Ethereum, Monero, DASH, and their developers left the forum, their team actively communitcate in their own-built forums.

For small projects (sorry for this word), like Gentarium, developer team should actively communicate and update fundamental things in Announcement thread.

You have a point mate and I do agree that the GTM team or someone from the team post regular updates in here. I know that a lot of people still use this forum to get their information about a project so it is still a vital tool to use. I will ask someone from the team in their Discord to see if they can post regular updates in here and not just on Discord, Telegram and social media.

prototip0007

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:35:48 AM

https://dextro.io/page/home
On this site you can connect masternode coins GTM for $1 per month.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 11:09:19 PM

Yes there are many new masternode hosting platforms popping up now days and all are very cheap to host masternodes however you need to ask the question on whether the site is safe and trustworthy because they could be a scam just to make some quick money. Gentarium is now one of the longest running masternode platforms and that is why I continue to stick with them even though they are a little more expensive to host a masternode.

Mac-Cheese

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:00:09 AM

Yes there are many new masternode hosting platforms popping up now days and all are very cheap to host masternodes however you need to ask the question on whether the site is safe and trustworthy because they could be a scam just to make some quick money. Gentarium is now one of the longest running masternode platforms and that is why I continue to stick with them even though they are a little more expensive to host a masternode.

How do you scam someone with cold hosting? The only possible loss between hosting platforms is the possibility of waiting for the initial rewards if you are forced to change platforms if one shuts down.
Mila0102

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:46:22 PM

If a masternode brings less than $ 3 a month, then why not use a cheaper hosting? I also began to use Dextro hosting and masternodes bring rewards on time. When it will be profitable to place the masternode on the hosting of GTM coins, then I will return to them. In the meantime, on Dextro.
With a GTM coin, the number of masternodes of both its own and on the hosting decreases every day. And this reduces the value of the GTM coin. Bad, but it is a fact. And when the GTM coin will increase in price it is already not clear how the number of masternode solos on the coin hosting decreases. And that means that payment in the GTM coin drops. Fewer people buy a coin to pay.
Dextro hosting helps keep the masternode of GTM coins and make a small profit.
oswald.cobblepothead

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:54:35 AM

If a masternode brings less than $ 3 a month, then why not use a cheaper hosting? I also began to use Dextro hosting and masternodes bring rewards on time. When it will be profitable to place the masternode on the hosting of GTM coins, then I will return to them. In the meantime, on Dextro.
With a GTM coin, the number of masternodes of both its own and on the hosting decreases every day. And this reduces the value of the GTM coin. Bad, but it is a fact. And when the GTM coin will increase in price it is already not clear how the number of masternode solos on the coin hosting decreases. And that means that payment in the GTM coin drops. Fewer people buy a coin to pay.

EXACTLY

The GTM coin is obviously a utility coin based on the hosting platform.

If it's cheaper to host the GTM masternode elsewhere what exactly is the point of the coin and where will it get it's future value?
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:20:31 AM

EXACTLY

The GTM coin is obviously a utility coin based on the hosting platform.

If it's cheaper to host the GTM masternode elsewhere what exactly is the point of the coin and where will it get it's future value?

That is what the team are working on, a new platform of some sorts that will most likely have a use case for GTM coins. The market is in a bad way right now so its not just GTM feeling the pinch. I just hope that this new platform will help GTM price recover in the near future.

Mac-Cheese

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:35:55 PM

The new platform is nothing new to the crypto world. I don’t think it will do anything for the current price.

I expected something new. This is just a copy\paste idea.  
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:52:21 PM

Not sure if it will help raise the price but at least the team are sticking to their roadmap. There was another announcement today about another new platform coming soon and that they will be doing some work on the masternode platform. The thing is that the GTM team ain't giving up like some other masternode platforms have done recently.

Gentarium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:07:32 AM

Friends, the reporting period and the quarter are about to end. According to our roadmap we planned to release a new platform, the launch announcement of which we made in the spring. We put a lot of effort into market research and new product development.

L for Loans

We have long studied new promising areas in the field of cryptocurrencies. A few months ago we decided to develop lending platform. Cryptocurrencies themselves provide an excellent opportunity for decentralization, but there are not many tools for working with it today. Therefore, we decided to move in this direction and provide a tool that many are accustomed to in the traditional market. Many of you most likely have bitcoin or other top cryptocurrencies and you would like to spend part of these funds for various needs, but are afraid to lose profit in case of bitcoin uptrend. So our platform will allow you to do this safely and with a small commission and not lose profit in case of bitcoin uptrend, despite the fact that you cashed it. Our platform also allows you to earn money on issuing of loans. We can also allow miners to expand their farms without spending mined bitcoins on it.. And most importantly, all transactions are secured by bitcoin collateral and, at your request, the transaction can be decentralized. In the near future we will prepare for you a series of articles in which we will tell how different participants of the cryptocurrency market can earn and gain an advantage using the services of our platform.

You can familiarize yourself with the platform by clicking on the link https://loan.gtmcoin.io/
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:35:34 PM

Friends, the reporting period and the quarter are about to end. According to our roadmap we planned to release a new platform, the launch announcement of which we made in the spring. We put a lot of effort into market research and new product development.

L for Loans

We have long studied new promising areas in the field of cryptocurrencies. A few months ago we decided to develop lending platform. Cryptocurrencies themselves provide an excellent opportunity for decentralization, but there are not many tools for working with it today. Therefore, we decided to move in this direction and provide a tool that many are accustomed to in the traditional market. Many of you most likely have bitcoin or other top cryptocurrencies and you would like to spend part of these funds for various needs, but are afraid to lose profit in case of bitcoin uptrend. So our platform will allow you to do this safely and with a small commission and not lose profit in case of bitcoin uptrend, despite the fact that you cashed it. Our platform also allows you to earn money on issuing of loans. We can also allow miners to expand their farms without spending mined bitcoins on it.. And most importantly, all transactions are secured by bitcoin collateral and, at your request, the transaction can be decentralized. In the near future we will prepare for you a series of articles in which we will tell how different participants of the cryptocurrency market can earn and gain an advantage using the services of our platform.

You can familiarize yourself with the platform by clicking on the link https://loan.gtmcoin.io/

I have seen quite a few of these type of lending setups come and go over the years so I will be interested in hearing about how this works out for this project. Things are way down and only the true crypto enthusiasts are sticking around for the winter. I hope this idea works and even if it is not as successful as thought I am sure you will continue to work on new ideas to keep this project relevant.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:39:16 PM

L for Loans

That is, how do I say it, quite a peculiar move. I said that because almost all of the platforms that ventured in that kind of business is out of the game now or if they still exist, is not striving well.

Don't get me wrong. I support you wholeheartedly but I just hope that you did your due diligence in researching every aspect of that kind of business. Will definitely watch your future updates regarding this move.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 11:36:08 PM

L for Loans

That is, how do I say it, quite a peculiar move. I said that because almost all of the platforms that ventured in that kind of business is out of the game now or if they still exist, is not striving well.

Don't get me wrong. I support you wholeheartedly but I just hope that you did your due diligence in researching every aspect of that kind of business. Will definitely watch your future updates regarding this move.

Yes it will be interesting to see how they will succeed in the long term as like you said many similar projects have gone now and only a few have survived, one of them being BTCPop so it can be done if done right which I believe this team can do.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: