Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Gentarium (GTM) | Masternode hosting platform | Shared MN service  (Read 82354 times)
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:40:22 PM

The GTM team have no basic clue about basic crypto... DONT USE THIS SITE!!

Constant lies given by GTM team with info they give that doesnt make any crypto sense at all and try to act like there old gaurds and no1 else knows anything about how crypto blockchains and explorers and masternodes work.

I tested around 10x different mn hosting and shared mns pooling sites and this is hands down the worse in the way support lies and they lock down ur coins even if ur the only holder in there mn system..
Most likely running there own mns of our coins or just stealing threw ponzi.. and No wonder all the op page exchanges are ALL DEAD

( Cyptobridge scam fake KYC exit scam, topia fake eth hack to stealing millions and coin-exchange did a clean exit <pity the good 1 falls )

I would put GTM team on the same lvl of crypto know how as the topia liquidators, clueless but wants to steal ur hand earned crypto threw ponzi and theft and will try to spin any lies and mistruths as they can.

1st wont let u withdraw coins but u can still deposit coins and use the excuse that there is no blockexplore to check?!?! funny that 3x of the shared masternodes i was the only 1 with holding in them.. and there still letting users deposit coins into there site they say u cant remove once u do.

2nd once u provide a block explorer but they say thats not official blockexplorer ( even tho the coins op says it is and crew24 says it is ) so cant remove coins ( once again im the only 1 with coins in the shared mn for that coin..)

3rd alot of there shared mns dont actually work or dont give payouts or they reset em ova and ova again so every time they reset it puts u at the back of the rewards pool.
i tested around 10+ diff algo coins there all bar 2x had this issue.

What u theft scammers need to learn is some of us are actual OLD guards of crypto with MUCH respect and trust ernt and not all in crypto u can pull wool over there eyes as we know more about the game than u CLEARLY do...

Use this site at ur own risk.... plenty of other good site like ihostmn with team that dont play silly buggas with old guards.

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mac-Cheese

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:53:44 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Any issue with deposits or withdrawals is obviously an issue, but accusations should be back with more evidence other than a claim on this site.

Using the service is beyond crazy outside of the issues you claim to have. Their service is 5-10 times more expensive than many other comparable services, but even worse is the fact that much better services exist that are far cheaper. I really am surprised this service is still around. I still see a GIN like announcement coming this year.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 01:55:19 AM

You can familiarize yourself with the platform by clicking on the link https://loan.gtmcoin.io/
This is the last post of Gentarium developer on the forum, back in October last year. Fortunately, he has still been used the forum as I saw his last active day on the forum is at 31 December 2019. I hope that when holidays go away, he and Gentarium team will back to work and release a new plans for the project, with new update on what's going on with Gentarium project, with the loan platform during the last 2 moths.

The branch of crypto industry for masternode hosting platform has changed negatively in the latter half of 2018, and GINcoin made scam exit. That's a good news because Gentarium has less competitor but it is also a kind of bad news because from which we can imagine how tough the game has changed.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:56:47 AM

Masternodes are 90%+ total junk. People spending money at hosting platforms like GTM in hopes of getting in on the next big thing. Masternode coins will continue to die off in 2020 and take most of these platforms down with them.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:31:37 PM

Masternodes are 90%+ total junk. People spending money at hosting platforms like GTM in hopes of getting in on the next big thing. Masternode coins will continue to die off in 2020 and take most of these platforms down with them.

I can't blame you for stating the facts here regarding masternode coins.
I have seen also a lot of mn projects that screwed investors over and over again.
GTM as a mn hosting platform should carefully select the projects that are being deployed on their system.

You can familiarize yourself with the platform by clicking on the link https://loan.gtmcoin.io/
This is the last post of Gentarium developer on the forum, back in October last year. Fortunately, he has still been used the forum as I saw his last active day on the forum is at 31 December 2019. I hope that when holidays go away, he and Gentarium team will back to work and release a new plans for the project, with new update on what's going on with Gentarium project, with the loan platform during the last 2 moths.

The branch of crypto industry for masternode hosting platform has changed negatively in the latter half of 2018, and GINcoin made scam exit. That's a good news because Gentarium has less competitor but it is also a kind of bad news because from which we can imagine how tough the game has changed.

If GTM can see this as a good opportunity to boost their position in the market, they would give updates as soon as possible.
So their supporters know what's going on and maybe elevate its current value to at least 500 sats.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 10:38:29 PM

There were too many masternode scams projects that really hurt the market and that is why we see masternode platforms go down. The main thing is that Gentarium is still here and operating and I do hope that they can continue to survive in 2020 and maybe come up with more developments. Time will tell but I do also think that a lot of masternode projects will die this year.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Stabycroc

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:51:23 AM

Any issue with deposits or withdrawals is obviously an issue, but accusations should be back with more evidence other than a claim on this site.

Using the service is beyond crazy outside of the issues you claim to have. Their service is 5-10 times more expensive than many other comparable services, but even worse is the fact that much better services exist that are far cheaper. I really am surprised this service is still around. I still see a GIN like announcement coming this year.

If not a claim its a crypto FACTs, i spread 0.5 btc on mutli mns hosting/shared mns sites ( bar any that only use dickcord ) to test just like i do with exchange to test to see if there KYC are valid KYc...
I do this testing not for my interest but for the general interest of All in crypto ( bar the thefts and scammers of our world )

Im a well know crypto troll ( and b4 u start jumping up and down its just a troll, its not how crypto trolls work, we troll with FACTs + alil FU to protect all in crypto and make light of the darknees within ) ex exchange moderator from old guard exchange and watched and learnt the ins and outs from all walks of crypto old guards

If u want more proof of how bad they run there mn site i can provide and how they lie and tell mis crypto truths to users of there site..or u could just send some coins there and never get them back.

The fact that they have open deposits on coins they wont let u remove and dont advise saying that prehand like other mn hosting sites do is clear proof of bad crypto workings.
The good site will close deposits till the issues is fixed or coin dies.

I agree there  charge to much and take to much % of mn rewards from shared compared to others but that no why i spread 0.5 of btc around to differ ant sites its to check how they support/treat there users
Trying to fool a ex exchange workers isnt the smartest move ( those kind of jobs are not bought, there ernt threw knowing the crypto game inside and out and how to help or react in a crypto way to users/devs/ect /ect ( unless ur starlord from topia lol ) )

Da Ja
Stabycroc :_)>
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:19:24 AM

If not a claim its a crypto FACTs, i spread 0.5 btc on mutli mns hosting/shared mns sites ( bar any that only use dickcord ) to test just like i do with exchange to test to see if there KYC are valid KYc...
I do this testing not for my interest but for the general interest of All in crypto ( bar the thefts and scammers of our world )

Im a well know crypto troll ( and b4 u start jumping up and down its just a troll, its not how crypto trolls work, we troll with FACTs + alil FU to protect all in crypto and make light of the darknees within ) ex exchange moderator from old guard exchange and watched and learnt the ins and outs from all walks of crypto old guards

If u want more proof of how bad they run there mn site i can provide and how they lie and tell mis crypto truths to users of there site..or u could just send some coins there and never get them back.

The fact that they have open deposits on coins they wont let u remove and dont advise saying that prehand like other mn hosting sites do is clear proof of bad crypto workings.

I agree there  charge to much and take to much % of mn rewards from shared compared to others but that no why i spread 0.5 of btc around to differ ant sites its to check how they support/treat there users
Trying to fool a ex exchange workers isnt the smartest move ( those kind of jobs are not bought, there ernt threw knowing the crypto game inside and out and how to help or react in a crypto way to users/devs/ect /ect ( unless ur starlord from topia lol ) )

Da Ja

You could simply give examples of coins that were deposited along transaction ID’s. What you posted is nothing but a claim without any evidence. You could very well be 100% correct, but as it stands it’s only an accusation.
Stabycroc

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:59:07 AM

Da Ja

You could simply give examples of coins that were deposited along transaction ID’s. What you posted is nothing but a claim without any evidence. You could very well be 100% correct, but as it stands it’s only an accusation.

You could simply send some misc coins there and see 4 urself..2 lazy or part of there bad no clue crypto team? :_0
il give u 2 egs

Quotation Coin (QUOT) is the 1 they refuse to move due ïts not official block explorer ( funny that its the same blockcount and crex24 uses it and the original 1 is no more ) https://chains.trittium.cc/QUOT/blocks

SSX

Also funny with imgcoin they showed low rate for shared ms once i made acouple they changed the fees BIG time, TILL i started the withdrawal process and they adjusted pretty quick. 1 week later they changed fees/cut of rewards to fav them big so i withdrew and now they get NOTHING ( IMGcoin at the time was  4-3k sat coin, they would make in a week more than enought for cost of 3x mns just of there cut but would get greedy.  Tongue

Also funny that after i posted this they removed afew coins u could deposit but could no withdraw ( at least there doing some real crypto work now hey?!? or am i once again skooling them?! )  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:54:18 PM

Was that so hard to post? It’s quite silly to suggest for others to send coins for testing when you’re claiming they won’t get them back. What kind of service are you providing by suggesting that to other users?
Stabycroc

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:05:28 AM

Was that so hard to post? It’s quite silly to suggest for others to send coins for testing when you’re claiming they won’t get them back. What kind of service are you providing by suggesting that to other users?

1,hard meh, its like 1 line in a baby troll box..

2, Silly that u want proof but dont want to test for urself to see for urself..
im not here for u ( even tho i enjoy ya banter  Kiss  ) im here to report my findings. :_) and usually when some 1 has been warned and they do "test" they would so with a low sat value coin and low coin amounts. ( if they want to go to that lvl and TEST for themselves its on them )

3,"service"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes send BTc here "CyPtOTr011ioP3ot3ct10n"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue crypto trolls dont charge as i said b4 we do it for the greater good of aLL crypto..whether ya trust us or not, thats to be ernt not bought :_)>

atm i see 1 coin there still on list that will have issues in GTM admins eyes so avoid sending  any Ingenuity INGY as it will meet a lockdown of coins  u send.

For da nubcakes of crypto that do want to use GTm  ( bad nubcakes bad ) Roll Eyes, best way to check to see if ya coins will get locked there is to see if the block-explores are active on the coin.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 10:39:24 AM

Honestly I used the Gentarium service and invested in Gentarium too. I don't blame on Gentarium team for anything relates to my investment because with investment, investors get profits or loses depend on their enter and exit price. But I don't really know what is going on with both the Gentarium service and the project. The last post of Gentarium team was made many months ago, on 2nd October 2019. Good news is developer still logged in account on the forum just a few days ago.

I am waiting for breaking news from Gentarium team too.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 04:15:50 PM

Their current business model is dead. They have absolutely nothing going for them as far as the state of the current project.
TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:32:58 AM

GTM scammed the QuantisNetwork Community. They were supposed to build a clone of GTM for the Quantis Community, as Quantis Community was trying to launch their own hosting platform.
CryptoM was the communities go to guy for all updates. After giving us the community a 7 week deadline to deliver the Quantis Community the white-labeled clone for them. They were late and
never delivered anything. Took the communities money and CryptoM blocked the main contact of the Quantis Community. The community began researching the last few days and found out
that GTM doesn't even have the right cryptocurrency licenses to do business in Estonia. Here is their company page on the Estonian Gov. Website.
https://www.teatmik.ee/en/personlegal/14584878-Gentarium-International-O%C3%9C
Owners of the company are shown.

Name       Date of birth                           Role                                   Valid since                 Valid now
 Denis Tyukilin   27.08.1983 (36)   management board member   11.10.2018 (1)   yes
 Vadim Feldman   20.05.1985 (34)   management board member   11.10.2018 (1)   yes

The Quantis Network Community fund raised over $2500 to have GTM build the Quantis Community QHOST, they never delivered and the Quantis Community is trying to get a refund for their money paid. They will file complaint and report GTM to Estonia authorities very soon if they don't contact the Quantis Community ASAP.

For those wondering, the Quantis Network Community leader had contact with "CryptoM" (GTM REP), that claimed to be the company manager and has since blocked the QuantisNetwork Community manager because he was requesting a refund for un-delivered development work. They took Quantis Network Community money and ran!

GTM Devs scammed us, and everyone should know about these guys!

If anyone needs proof, we have all screenshots of CryptoM and our Quantis Network Community Leader. Our community leader said CryptoM blocked him today right after the listing manager joined our Quantis Network group then decided to leave before we could speak with him about where our money is!!!!
BtcCars

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:54:37 AM

GTM scammed the QuantisNetwork Community. They were supposed to build a clone of GTM for the Quantis Community, as Quantis Community was trying to launch their own hosting platform.
CryptoM was the communities go to guy for all updates. After giving us the community a 7 week deadline to deliver the Quantis Community the white-labeled clone for them. They were late and
never delivered anything. Took the communities money and CryptoM blocked the main contact of the Quantis Community. The community began researching the last few days and found out
that GTM doesn't even have the right cryptocurrency licenses to do business in Estonia. Here is their company page on the Estonian Gov. Website.

Name       Date of birth                           Role                                   Valid since                 Valid now
 Denis Tyukilin   27.08.1983 (36)   management board member   11.10.2018 (1)   yes
 Vadim Feldman   20.05.1985 (34)   management board member   11.10.2018 (1)   yes

The Quantis Network Community fund raised over $2500 to have GTM build the Quantis Community QHOST, they never delivered and the Quantis Community is trying to get a refund for their money paid. They will file complaint and report GTM to Estonia authorities very soon if they don't contact the Quantis Community ASAP.

For those wondering, the Quantis Network Community leader had contact with "CryptoM" (GTM REP), that claimed to be the company manager and has since blocked the QuantisNetwork Community manager because he was requesting a refund for un-delivered development work. They took Quantis Network Community money and ran!

If anyone needs proof, we have all screenshots of CryptoM and our Quantis Network Community Leader. Our community leader said CryptoM blocked him today right after the listing manager joined our Quantis Network group then decided to leave before we could speak with him about where our money is!!!!

I knew something was up with these guys. Sad to hear.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:59:36 AM

This is very much so true in every aspect. I'm deeply involved with Quan project, and I'm personally the one that paid CryptoM the money donated by the community for them to build us QHOST. I'm deeply saddened that I even have to log into BitcoinTalk to post anything like this, as you can see I never really get on here much anymore...but this is kinda absurd and needs to be dealt with right now. CryptoM - this message is for you. Unblock me on Discord, or I'll keep pursuing this and shinning the light on this matter.
StonerStanley

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:57:47 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 06:05:29 PM by StonerStanley

Why don't you guys learn how to programming before lauching a project ?

All these cryptocurrencies "developpers" who pay someone else to work entirely at their place.... shouldn't create a cryptocurrency.
I know your project since 3 years and you had the time to improve your programming skill.

What is new between you and Gentarium ?
wELLy

Activity: 307
Merit: 2

PLAY💎EARN https://dragon.mt2.ro/

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 08:36:17 PM

Vote Gentarium

☕️knolix.com/vote

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=knolix

I couldn't do a job i wasn't passionate about.👟
☕️https://github.com/currexpert
oswald.cobblepothead

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 04:09:27 AM

This coin is pretty much dead. The developers get answered questions in Discord and get nothing but canned responses.
Stabycroc

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 08:23:02 AM

Honestly I used the Gentarium service and invested in Gentarium too. I don't blame on Gentarium team for anything relates to my investment because with investment, investors get profits or loses depend on their enter and exit price. But I don't really know what is going on with both the Gentarium service and the project. The last post of Gentarium team was made many months ago, on 2nd October 2019. Good news is developer still logged in account on the forum just a few days ago.

I am waiting for breaking news from Gentarium team too.

Blah blah nubcake says wat? so many chains that work fine else were and on personal wallet but some how only bad on this GTM....
change fees as u deposit... steal coins...
trust me i understand a bad investment but i also understand bad actors try to dup nubcakes of crypto with false storys and then they try on old guards of crypto that understand crypto on more levels that they ever will..
started of good site then they got greedy then they went into collect and dump ur funds.... u do know how to use a a block explorer yea? isnt hard to see ur funds moving esp if ur the main coin holder there... and they think there sly lol... tisk tisk...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: