Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW YOU SELL YOUR TOKENS WITHOUT ETHEREUM BALANCE IN MEW ???  (Read 208 times)
aseemhamza (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

When you read this title you think I will say very important information ... but in fact this is a question ... I own a Token and I can not sell it ... so please everyone who reads this topic ,

-what are the simple ways to get Ethereum Huh     or
 -how to sell your tokens if we do not have the Ethereum balance Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

When you read this title you think I will say very important information ... but in fact this is a question ... I own a Token and I can not sell it ... so please everyone who reads this topic ,

You wont really have any choice but to fill up your wallet with ETH because those tokens cant really be pushed or sent out without having a gas just like on sending bitcoin and all altcoins in the market it would have corresponding fee and the same situation happening into you.
Attaining ETH? You can use some swap sites or exchange like shapeshift.io. Sent out corresponding token in exchange of ETH to your account or just simply buy into exchangers as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

I think nothing like it, As we already know MyEtherWallet is a wallet for erc20 tokens which in its transactions require a certain amount of Ethereum as fuel,
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:49:08 AM

You need gas to transfer tokens, there is no way to send if you dont have enough eth in your mew, i suggest to you to buy eth with your pocket money  Grin
daveeddaveed

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

You only need a very small amount of ETH to be able to sell the tokens
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

1. Maybe you can sell it at once with private key, and looking for a reliable buyer.
2. Must buy ETH, to pay for gas.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Their is no way to transfer your tokens without ethereum balance in mew. You have to fill some ethereum for the gas fee so you can send your tokens on exchanges.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

there will be no solution for this but to fill your wallet some eth on it and sell it on the market. But keep thin in your mind, is your token worth selling? is the value high enough for profit? if that so then you wouldn't mind to buy eth and put it on your wallet. The scenario is if the token is just shit token and you are experimenting it to sell on the market. You will get profit loss. for example you have 1.000 token worth 0.0001 eth all in all. And the fee (gas fee) is worth 0.001 then you got yourself sinking on an unsinkable boat.
shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

This is the confusion that newcomers who have just participated in airdrop activities will have. There aren't many Ethereums that are spent on transfers. You can spend a small amount of money to buy a small portion of your friends from Ethereum to pay for miners. This is the easiest way. If the token you have is very valuable, this consumption is worthwhile. Conversely, if it is not worth it, leave the token in your wallet.
There are very few Ethereums in my wallet, which I got from participating in some activities. Take them slowly and it will be a considerable amount after a while. You can pay attention to the rewards of the Ethereum's bounty activities, all kinds of channels.
hamdyinvestments

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

Their is no way to transfer your tokens without ethereum balance in mew.

This.  

Currently using the platform that is Ethereum requires us to pay for moving token around it, gas could be very cheap if you can wait for the transaction and are not in a hurry.
hamdyinvestments

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Their is no way to transfer your tokens without ethereum balance in mew.

This. 

Currently using the platform that is Ethereum requires us to pay for moving token around it, gas could be very cheap if you can wait for the transaction and are not in a hurry.
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

you must deposit the ETH before transferring the token at MEW to pay the gas fee to miners. as well as make sure first in where exchange your token is traded and how much the value of your token is, if you think it will give you profit you can try to buy a little eth to your friend or buy it on exchange and you can check how much gas gwei needed for your transaction at site https://ethgasstation.info
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

The only eady way is to have an Ethereum balance from your MEW to process and transfer your coin to be sell. In each transaction you need to pay for a amount of gas/fuel to transfer from your desire exchanges. Better to read and explore  more articles from these kind of problem you got.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

First you need to top up your balance. In order to sell tokens on MEW you need to put a few $ to pay the network Commission. And then you can send your tokens to the exchange and buy.
Serveev

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

Not as. First you need to top up your balance and then you can transfer your tokens anywhere. But you need to watch the video on how best to do the transaction. There you need a certain amount of gas and the price for it.
int226

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

You need to have some temporary trading charge called Gas. You can buy it on the exchange or directly in cash.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:40:29 AM

I think you can't sell your tokens if you not have a balance in your account like myetherwallet sending a token from any exchanges or any account is you need first to have on what they called (GAS) to have a gas you need to buy in any exchanges
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

No, this is not even an information. You sounds like really  an amateur on crypto world. Do you know what's GAS on MEW?
The easiest way to get ETH is buy it.
How? No you can't. ETH is GAS on mew, and it must needed while you want to move your token.
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

You can only sell your tokens if you have at least 0.01 or more in your MyEtherWallet to pay for the gas fee that it will cover. If youre not willing to pay for that then you cannot sell your tokens in your MEW. But before selling, you need to keep in mind if your tokens have value or not. You need to check it first in the Exchange its current prices so you will have profits for selling it less the gas fee. In case that your tokens have low value in Exchange, I advice to keep it in your wallet until the time it goes up in value then thats the time you can sell it.
A simple way to earn Ethereum is to collect tokens from Airdrops and Bounties then sell it for Ethereum. I do not know free ways on how to earn Ethereum except by airdrops and bounties.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

You need a GAS before you can transfer any of your coins in exchanges that is the fee in blockchain to send any token you can use at least 0.001 or up and if you want to have that GAS you can buy it in any exchanges or if you have a friend that also using Myetherwallet or they have an idea in crypto you can buy them for you to have a smaller fee than buying ETH/GAS at any exchanges.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: