Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Useful tips for newbie when doing bounty and airdrop.  (Read 212 times)
SuiMikira (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:28:37 AM
Merited by Xiaolongnu (1)

I'm sure most of newbie accounts joining here for bounty and airdrop campaign, it's the fact. Sometime when you're doing bounty and airdrop, you meet difficulty to finish the registration because you don't know what to be filled in some fields.

1. Firstly we talk about proof post, what is it? Proof post is used to confirm that you have joined the campaign, and to protect your sit with your information.  Because many scammers use others information, such as Telegram username to fill in registration form, proof post will kill them. Also, proof post help campaign holders to prevent bot accounts.
How to fill the form with your proof post?
When you're asked to fill the number of application post like in this image: , it's the number on

the right corner of your post, next to +Merit button, , it's the number in the red circle.

When you're asked to fill the link of proof post, click on the number in the red circle as the image above, it'll refresh the page and a new link appears on address bar, then copy the whole link, it's your link of proof post.

2. Secondly we talk about Bitcointalk (btt) username, btt profile link, btt user ID. Btt username or name is your display name, mine is  SuiMikira. Your btt profile link, how to get it? Click on the PROFILE button, it's on the upper left corner ,  then click on Show Stats , then you will get a link on the address bar, delete all character behind the number string, you will get your profile link like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1502809, your btt ID is the number string on this link, mine is 1502809.

Important: Only post proof post when you are required to post it and only post required information, if not, your post will be considered as spam and get deleted, your account also may be banned.

Some problems outside Btt forum when you join airdrop or bounty campaign. They are easy things but some people still don't know how so let's i make it clear for you.
How to get your Telegram username? After first time log in Telegram, visit Setting field  , click on Choose username, type your username which you like. Your Telegram username include a default @ character in front of it. But some airdrop and bounty campaign require not to fill the @ character, so make sure you always read the rules carefully.

About Twitter username, Your Twitter username is not display name,i clarify it in this picture:

To get personal retweet link, you need to add your comment when retweeting , then visit your profile page, click on the retweet, you will get your personal retweet link on the address bar.

Next time i will continue talking about other difficulty you meet when doing bounty and airdrop. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, I'm willing to answer.
Thanks for reading!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

Thank you mate, your thread is very useful for newbie in crypto market like me. Now i know how to get my retweet link.

Just to add additional tips, if you wanted to get a direct link to a retweet you can use a platform like Tweeteraser (https://tweeteraser.com), IFFT (https://ifttt.com/) or Integromat (https://www.integromat.com/). Using those platform you'll get your retweet with you twitter username (something like twitter.com/your_username/xxxxx).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

Thank you mate, your thread is very useful for newbie in crypto market like me. Now i know how to get my retweet link.

Just to add additional tips, if you wanted to get a direct link to a retweet you can use a platform like Tweeteraser (https://tweeteraser.com), IFFT (https://ifttt.com/) or Integromat (https://www.integromat.com/). Using those platform you'll get your retweet with you twitter username (something like twitter.com/your_username/xxxxx).

Thanks but it is not necessary to use 3rd party to get retweet link. In other hand, it can be dangerous.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

Number of application post from forum, I think that is the most useful part for me, thanks for the head up

ZeroBTC1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Thanks for the information. The information will be somehow useful for people who have not gone through the help menus.
Viapacific

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Very interesting and useful post. Thanks for sharing your experience Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: