Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women have to take the lead!  (Read 5018 times)
Sheldor333

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:23:48 PM

I am surprised to hear there is not even one so far. Didn't know that. They should find someone. Not anyone. Someone who is qualified to do the job.

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:55:49 AM

^ Nuff Said

Fact: If you are female and not a virgin by the time you get married, you are a slut.
Close the legs, then maybe we could respect any of you.

It's sad that psycho and Bieber just made a bunch of little girls into future whores.

miley cyrus is kind of hot though
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:09:27 AM

Your post is stupid! Nevertheless, you're right about the need for women to join the struggle for bitcoin's success.
How do you propose we do that?  Roll Eyes
Grinners

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:49:31 AM

Women are not idiots. If you want to get them involved tell/educate them about Bitcoin just like you would anyone else, but I guess you're trolling.

I take it you've never actually met a woman then?
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:01:30 AM

Women are not idiots. If you want to get them involved tell/educate them about Bitcoin just like you would anyone else, but I guess you're trolling.

I take it you've never actually met a woman then?

Most woman lack the intellectual complexity to comprehend the core concepts of bitcoin.
The vast majority of men are in the same boat,
before bitcoin can be a every(wo)man currency, it needs to be easier to use/spend/buy bitcoins.

Bitcoin now requires a person to understand and choose to invest in bitcoin.
"I cannot buy anything with bitcoin that I cannot buy with FIAT, however I like the principles behind it so I am choosing to help it grow."
Bitcoin should be something people have real need of.
"I saw this cool item on website abc and I can only buy it with bitcoins."
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:10:59 AM

Your post is stupid! Nevertheless, you're right about the need for women to join the struggle for bitcoin's success.
How do you propose we do that?  Roll Eyes

We can tell nail and tanning salons to only accept bitcoins...haha
seafarer124

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:15:46 AM

There is a thread somewhere that shows all the women involved in BTC.

All genders are accepted/appreciated in BTC, the more the merrier.
CoinMode

Activity: 417

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:18:12 AM

Quote from OP:

"Bitcoin is not easy. It's just not. Think from a female perspective."

Holy shit. You call yourself a feminist? First of all, anybody born into a gender role and living it their entire life will never know what it is like from the other gender's perspective. In fact, there is no such thing as "female perspective". You are obviously a self-professing feminist trying to cover up the fact that he is a beta-male. Should more women get into bitcoin? That is inevitable that it must happen, and whether it should is out of the question. Should we give women extra help like this beta-male is implying, and in the process say "women are weak" by showing them that they need our help? No. Fuck this OP. Just get bitcoin accepted at more stores and make services easier. Things like kryptokit, coinbase, and atm locations help to make things easier for people. We don't need to, and never should, give special treatment to anybody in regards to bitcoin introduction. Just make it easier and faster for everybody. No need to be unequal.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:18:19 AM

Really! We have to get Women on Board.

You know, i consider myself a Feminist, and its just unfair that nobody helps Women to get into Bitcoin. We will all suffer, because there are no Women around. And I'll tell you the Reason why: I've just read that Thread about if Women use Bitcoin or not and I stumbled over some quote from some Woman-Reporter. She mentioned, that Women are responsible for so and so many sales (Like Trillions) and it is a missed opportunity if you don't have them on board because then they will spend the money elsewhere.

Now we have to realize that a Woman will never bother to buy a coin, because that is nerdy and Women don't like nerdy. And Woman SHOULD not buy the coin, they should WANT the coin because of what you can DO with the Coin. Women will help Bitcoin, because they wont hoard it. No Woman hoards money. They will spend it as fast as they can, thus finally giving Bitcoin the possibility to be a real currency. That is one MAJOR problem solved. With Women - Dont make it about the coin, make it about the amenities you have have with it. Women want to buy stuff that is A) expensive, B) fun, C) makes their girlfriends jealous and D) sparkles. Bitcoin has NONE of these qualities and - lets face it - wont ever have. So we can state, that Bitcoin is not apealing to Women, which is a shame, because Women are very important.

It is right, what the Woman-Reporter said. Women do buy lots of stuff, they spend so fucking much money. But they like things to be easy and smooth and to sparkle. It MUST not be complicated, it must not be necessary to think about what you're doing and it must not feel nerdy or creepy, but super-awesome. It must be as easy as opening your wallet and take the money out. As of yet you will have to help a Woman to make a transaction with Bitcoin every time, because they can't be bothered learning how to do it, be it one transaction, be it 1000. You'll alwasy start at step one. Bitcoin-Transactions are just something no Woman wants (or should have) to learn, because she really has other concerns, like dressing nice and going to the Prom and be an actress. As a Feminist I say, we as a community are doing WAY to little to help Woman come to use Bitcoin.

An Example: You know why Apple has had its huge success? WOMEN bought it because its easy. You basically can't do shit with an Ipad, because its so locked up, but its oh sooo easy to use. Everything that is hard is not for the Women! It really is not. Women are the real driving force in the economy. They have the financial power and often the say in spendings. Big commercial hits have all been EASY. Same with EVERY major thing in the last 20 years. Look at the adaption-rate of the Internet. The Women only started to come in after the modems died. Modems virtually scared the Women away from the internet, made strange noises and just did not feel right. Why should a Woman have to wait for Internets, feeling uncomfortable and scared by those strange noises? Dial-up was way to complicated, like 10times to complicated. But we managed this problem and made Internet as easy as 1-2-3 and then even easier. And -bam- came the Women. They all came! To make things short: If you want something to suceed - WOMEN must want it and then it HAS to be easy.

Bitcoin is NOT easy. Its just not. You know that. Think from a female perspective. Bitcoin is not funny, it does not make you laugh or feel good and there is nothing to feel. But these are the core-assests for Women. What is being done to enable Women to handle Bitcoins? We must motivate them and find a way to make it so easy to use, a 4-year-old Boy could handle it without a problem. Thats an exaggeration, but you get the point. I think this is one MAJOR direction we have to go with Bitcoin to really arrive at the Mainstream and get the money flowing in.

So lets make things easy for the Women, we'll all profit from it.

Edit: Had to clarify things, it was a little to feminist, I toned that down a little.

Get fucked and read more, you clueless twit. Women don't need idiots like you "helping". Go learn a trade.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:32:08 AM

Really! We have to get Women on Board.

You know, i consider myself a Feminist, and its just unfair that nobody helps Women to get into Bitcoin. We will all suffer, because there are no Women around. And I'll tell you the Reason why: I've just read that Thread about if Women use Bitcoin or not and I stumbled over some quote from some Woman-Reporter. She mentioned, that Women are responsible for so and so many sales (Like Trillions) and it is a missed opportunity if you don't have them on board because then they will spend the money elsewhere.

Now we have to realize that a Woman will never bother to buy a coin, because that is nerdy and Women don't like nerdy. And Woman SHOULD not buy the coin, they should WANT the coin because of what you can DO with the Coin. Women will help Bitcoin, because they wont hoard it. No Woman hoards money. They will spend it as fast as they can, thus finally giving Bitcoin the possibility to be a real currency. That is one MAJOR problem solved. With Women - Dont make it about the coin, make it about the amenities you have have with it. Women want to buy stuff that is A) expensive, B) fun, C) makes their girlfriends jealous and D) sparkles. Bitcoin has NONE of these qualities and - lets face it - wont ever have. So we can state, that Bitcoin is not apealing to Women, which is a shame, because Women are very important.

It is right, what the Woman-Reporter said. Women do buy lots of stuff, they spend so fucking much money. But they like things to be easy and smooth and to sparkle. It MUST not be complicated, it must not be necessary to think about what you're doing and it must not feel nerdy or creepy, but super-awesome. It must be as easy as opening your wallet and take the money out. As of yet you will have to help a Woman to make a transaction with Bitcoin every time, because they can't be bothered learning how to do it, be it one transaction, be it 1000. You'll alwasy start at step one. Bitcoin-Transactions are just something no Woman wants (or should have) to learn, because she really has other concerns, like dressing nice and going to the Prom and be an actress. As a Feminist I say, we as a community are doing WAY to little to help Woman come to use Bitcoin.

An Example: You know why Apple has had its huge success? WOMEN bought it because its easy. You basically can't do shit with an Ipad, because its so locked up, but its oh sooo easy to use. Everything that is hard is not for the Women! It really is not. Women are the real driving force in the economy. They have the financial power and often the say in spendings. Big commercial hits have all been EASY. Same with EVERY major thing in the last 20 years. Look at the adaption-rate of the Internet. The Women only started to come in after the modems died. Modems virtually scared the Women away from the internet, made strange noises and just did not feel right. Why should a Woman have to wait for Internets, feeling uncomfortable and scared by those strange noises? Dial-up was way to complicated, like 10times to complicated. But we managed this problem and made Internet as easy as 1-2-3 and then even easier. And -bam- came the Women. They all came! To make things short: If you want something to suceed - WOMEN must want it and then it HAS to be easy.

Bitcoin is NOT easy. Its just not. You know that. Think from a female perspective. Bitcoin is not funny, it does not make you laugh or feel good and there is nothing to feel. But these are the core-assests for Women. What is being done to enable Women to handle Bitcoins? We must motivate them and find a way to make it so easy to use, a 4-year-old Boy could handle it without a problem. Thats an exaggeration, but you get the point. I think this is one MAJOR direction we have to go with Bitcoin to really arrive at the Mainstream and get the money flowing in.

So lets make things easy for the Women, we'll all profit from it.

Edit: Had to clarify things, it was a little to feminist, I toned that down a little.

Well, basically what you are saying here means that women are too stupid to handle anything more complicated than a wooden spoon or a dick and they need a man to supervise them. Sorry to say mate, but you are not a feminist but an idiot.
toxicwaltz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:15:28 PM

Wtf is this shit? You make it sound like all women are dumb bimbos.
Bitcoin For Dummies

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 01:57:42 PM

I agree Smiley

Bitcoin For Dummies Channel on Youtube -> https://www.youtube.com/user/BitcoinForDummies  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: