Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins for hold  (Read 7608 times)
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:01:17 AM

What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.
actually holds Bitcoin and Ethereum is the right choice because coin Bitcoin and Ethereum has been proven and have a bright future so it is suitable for the investment place. why should you look for another coin to hold on? whereas coin Bitcoin and Ethereum is the most useful coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:03:30 AM

actually holds Bitcoin and Ethereum is the right choice because coin Bitcoin and Ethereum has been proven and have a bright future so it is suitable for the investment place. why should you look for another coin to hold on? whereas coin Bitcoin and Ethereum is the most useful coin.
agree with your opinion. we should be able to buy and indeed adjust to our needs. and both bitcoin and ethereum I think the need for investment and use every day has been met
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:05:16 AM

I think the coin is suitable for long-term investment besides ETH and BTC is NEO. NEO has a solid foundation and great potential, hope you will follow my advice and buy NEO today.

NEO and ETH is the old altcoin, why not try the new one? like EOS, TRX, ADA,... They have strong communication
yes I see that many people are holding back your altcoin and so I am now choosing to hold ETH, NEO, Litecoin and Bitcoin coins because all the coins are now decreasing so from now on I am holding my altcoin until everything is stable again
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

That are the most coin that been hold because of there potential and less risk for investing. Both coin can get from the tokens being reward on the campaigns. I believe that both of the coin have a good future and no one can beat each value in the market and won't lose the price even in the future.

Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

I think the coin is suitable for long-term investment besides ETH and BTC is NEO. NEO has a solid foundation and great potential, hope you will follow my advice and buy NEO today.

NEO and ETH is the old altcoin, why not try the new one? like EOS, TRX, ADA,... They have strong communication
a very good coin to hold is a coin with a high enough development ability. so that it is capable of generating considerable profits in the future. nowadays there are so many coins with such increasing developments. so generate substantial profit in the future. such as Ethereum, IOTA, and EOS.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

agree with your opinion. we should be able to buy and indeed adjust to our needs. and both bitcoin and ethereum I think the need for investment and use every day has been met

Bitcoin and Ethereum are indeed the best coins so I recommend having to be in our portfolio, these two coins now have dominated the market so do not hesitate to choose both.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:32:38 AM

For now I suggested ATL and Kickcoin, until now they give me profit without do anything, just wait and see my capital grow up. Actually you can choose any coins you want for log term period, as long you know their history and investment knowledge. Most people still choose bitcoin as their main investment because have future and will survive but have alternative income is suggested. Take one and enjoy the journey.

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:35:09 AM

the potential for long term hodling besides bitcoin ethereum and also, I would suggest to select EOS. Altcoin is a very good development. And I think its potential is great for long term hodl. Investment in this coin also will not lose, because its development is nice.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

buy and hold for the right time, do not hesitate to buy it:
1.Ripple
2.Eos
3.Monero
4.Neo
5.Stellar Lumens

I am very sure the altcoin I recommend will give you an advantage.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

I would suggest the coins that will be listed on Coinbase. These are more likely to get better in the long term. Or you can always invest in ICOs, just make sure you pick the ones that will do well in the future or may be used by the masses.

So ETC is a good choice for you, cheap price, good dev team, many supporters, big communication. But you must hold a really long time to see the reward.

if I personally choose ETH and NEO coins because they are potential, promising and profitable coins in the future. They are also recently growing rapidly and also many people are investing in these two coins. so many investors are making big profits from it. so if you want to invest do research first and make sure you choose a coin that will work in the future and will benefit you in the future.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:49:39 AM

When investing, don't take any suggestions or advises from random people on which cryptocurrency is good for long/short term investment or trade because no one can give you the right answer, its your money so decide where it should go. Just make your own research and base on that make your own decision in which is a good long term investment. A cryptocurrency that just starting and has a good potential is the best coin to hold, but it will be hard since new coins can easily manipulated by whales even it is a good coin and holding it will just hurt you.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

I think the potential coint to hold beside Bitcoint and Ethereum are Neo and Eos, these two coints are worth calculating, and I think that for future investments will definitely give a profit, neo and eos are now showing good progress
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

I suggest to hold caz, because it has strong and loyal team. They keep develop their e-commerce marketplace so when their business become stringer then CAZ coin price will become very expensive.

drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:57:56 AM

Better buy and hodl low cap coins that are privacy oriented like privcy and deeponion. These coins are my most hodl today for it is low risk and shows great potential to grow.
100doge.win

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

Kick coin because that was giving a very huge monthly airdrops till the next year, i can get more than 2 eth in a month from the airdrops by holding my kick coin.
CRPT which has been delivering the product but it needs a lot of improvisation in the future.
anyother project that has released the product ti be usede by traders or crypto users.

Will check Kick coin and do my research about it. Thank you so much, i will invest this.  I am holding Ripples, Litecoin, Ethereum, XLM and ODEM token as of the moment.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:03 AM

You can look Binance for hold for long term, until now Binance is a platform for trading and keeps cryptocurrency highly recommended.

Who I know, 2018 is a good year for Binance because many people say a platform for trading and storing the best cryptocurrency is Binance.

Surely this will have a great positive impact on the Binance tokens for now or in the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
deceno

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:18:43 AM

Btc is always reliable, and of course my first choice. There is also eth is my choice. The rest is gone. Don't believe them?
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

If Ethereum and Bitcoin are excluded, I will hold the currency for a long time. It is definitely an ACT. ACT is a very promising coin. I have seen great hope from it. I think at least ACT at the end of the year. Will rise to 10 times than now, I will be patient...
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

Nowadays many people who talk about the EOS. I also got interested with this coin. Because the longer the increasingly good development. And now I began to be interested in investing in EOS as well for I can hodl long term as well.

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:25:07 AM

There are some coins that I want to suggest you, that are ADA, Tronx, XVG, Monero and Litecoin. It has enough condition to hold for long-term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: