Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2397 times)
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?

I do really agree with this. Bitcoin users should not simply focus on earning more everyday. Continuous learning and sharing ideas or experiences should be done at the same time. It will not benefit the bitcoin only for its growth, but the user himself, since he can accumulate more knowledge aside from what he already know. Teaching and helping new users also shows that bitcoin is continuously getting known worldwide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

Bitcoin is a vast property and it is also right that still many people don't know about it but it is true that it is rapidly spread only through the shared knowledge of many people.
Yep, especially when there are beginners who wants to learn about bitcoin, and they want to know how it works. Im here to share my knowledge to them and be as there teacher. I am happy to help those people and hoping that there are more people who become interest in bitcoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

I agree most of the popularity of bitcoin comes from this forum and many people are seeking out about bitcoin through this forum by asking with creating a thread and people help to answer questions from that person. Then this forum helps us all for extra income from bounty social media campaigns, signatures, articles, YouTube videos and translate various languages.
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

People will pay more attention to Bitcoin in shared forums. I think that's perfectly reasonable and contributes to the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009.It is a new form of economy with  strong network systems and which is linked with the modern technology.The introduction of the modern technology is a major set back for flourishing  the bitcoin world wide because a very few percentage of the people only aware of the modern technology .Bitcoins features are become popular world wide and a vast majority of the people are attracted bitcoin and they started to study and familiarize, hence bitcoin grows through shared knowledge.

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

I think bitcoin is not always growing, the condition of bitcoin exchange is currently not conducive and there is a lot of bad news that makes the price of bitcoin collapse, I think very few want to share their knowledge to grow your assets.
konstankarpov

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

There was a strong rise, now a strong fall-everything is normal
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

Yes, I do agree that Bitcoin grows everyday through shared knowledge only for the beginners they are not aware how to work with Bitcoin community they will be encouraged by getting proper guldens from those who have started in the early time . Actually Bitcoin became popular only through shared knowledge itself the more the people become aware the more will invest in Bitcoin and will enjoy the cryptoworld . Even though there is different way to get aware through internet  it will be more fair by acquiring knowledge from those who had experienced .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

you are right, I really agree with you.
as someone who first jumps into the crypto world giving information for beginners is very good.
it will also make this foorum very useful.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

agree with you.For sharing your mistakes and your successful secret can help contribute to bitcoin become stronger and stronger.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
Not so fast; in some other reason it maybe a sharing of knowledge but in some other reason it is not; why? because people need to open their minds even they want it or not it's either they will use it for good or bad but on the other hand anything you say on this crypto world beginners will trust what you say or it can change their views because they're beginners and anything they will read here they will trust it, but on the other hand that might be a threat for them to learn the good thoughts or knowledge in this crypto world so you better watch out on what you will post, but in some other term it can be a sharing knowldge my reminder is just read an articles of forbes about bitcoin don't just base on the forum because that's not the basic knowledge.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

I strongly agree with you on this. We really need to educate people both on this forum and other places. We also need to organize seminars in our various resident areas to educate people about the importance and benefits bitcoin offers using blockchain technology. With this more people will get to know about it
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

I strongly agree with you on this. We really need to educate people both on this forum and other places. We also need to organize seminars in our various resident areas to educate people about the importance and benefits bitcoin offers using blockchain technology. With this more people will get to know about it

We might think that educating our people in our community will help them so much since we are earning some of our shares in this forum and with these crypto currency, we can earn money by trading them but not all of us will be the same. In my place, not all of the people can use the computer and it not even familiar with the internet so I don't think we don't need to have this seminars since nothing will happen to them without some resources.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

I think countries should allow to trade crypto currencies and bitcoin,Not unless if the media stops talking about crap in generalizing Bitcoin as a scam, and I cant believe how ignorant the people would be to directly point a finger to cryptocurrency and labelled it as a scam. They dont even have a single idea what or how does Bitcoin and cryptocurrency works.
ErikDavis548

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

People are more interested in Bitcoin than especially young people. For newcomers, rely on shared knowledge in the forum. As a result, their knowledge of cryptocurrency is enhanced.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

One of the fastest and easiest way to pass information is through shared knowledge. I believe as we continue to say nice educative things about bitcoin both on this forum and in places like seminars and conferences, we will be able to reach out to lots of people and make them fully understand bitcoin and cryptocurrency with all the benefits and usefulness.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

I completely agree with you, we can help bitcoin grow by just sharing to friends and strangers the good news about it, how it can improve our lives by earning more money.
ExciteStandout63

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

Share can increase knowledge.
SimplifiedBoard54

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

Yes, Of course.
BestAge41

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

I agree with you. It is very important to grow of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: