Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the wallet was you.  (Read 1434 times)
jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:21:45 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 06:57:55 PM by jdbtracker

we can make it smaller, what if we combined both? pass phrases are nothing more than portions of the language lexicon, we have a lot of DNA why not make it a set sequence of sections combined with a passphrase that identifies which portions of your DNA to use.

Your DNA is pretty rock solid, It changes very little over your lifetime, and if it does it is only to specific cells that have been damaged or sections go dormant. So if you did have problems unlocking your wallet you would simply get a clean sample, then apply your pass phrase. Hell why not even make it multi-DNA based? If something has to be authorized your whole family has to be present and each one has to apply their DNA sequence and passphrase in the right sequence of family members.

the ekg idea doesn't sound too bad... I'm thinking along the lines of, thought reading... why use your fingers to type a password that can be gleaned by the simple disturbance of force over the keypad... put a ekg band on and say it in your mind. I think it's possible; It could even truly be made to be you if setup properly.

the ekg band stores the wallet data cryptographically and it can only be operated by your mind using the key phrases and commands you think about.

edit: I meant an electroencephalograph.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Danglebee

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:27:38 PM

I rather as tampon. Where option as tampon! ?

jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:00:52 PM

That would be so dirty, it could even be a dildo or a VJJ mould. This could be revolutionary, passwords bassed on physical arousal signals... what would be more specific then ones reactions during.... Smiley

But, yes What if the wallet was a tampon! madness! with bluetooth and wifi! for remote access.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: