Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to choose: "HODLING or DAY TRADING" which one?  (Read 449 times)
masterrex (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

If you want to choose: "HODLING or DAY TRADING" which one do you prepare to choose? as we all know that Hodling is only for those who has long patience because hodling is boring and idle while some are thrilled with day trading and continuously aiming at the prospected profit!  don't  hesitate to drop your perspective here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

Who says HODLING is boring? You have got to be kidding with me op. HODLING is my preferred strategy in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market which has always helped me earn steady profits in the short term as well as the long term. Selling at the right moment also matters a lot which many people tend to forget a lot. HODLING is a much stress free option when compared to day trading.

lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:42:58 AM

For me doing both would be ideal since it would maximize your profits. But as we all know not all of us will have the means to do it. And yes I would agree to you that hodling is kinda boring but it is one of the most assured way of having profits in this market as opposed with the margin of error in doing day trading with more risks involved.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

If you want to choose: "HODLING or DAY TRADING" which one do you prepare to choose? as we all know that Hodling is only for those who has long patience because hodling is boring and idle while some are thrilled with day trading and continuously aiming at the prospected profit!  don't  hesitate to drop your perspective here.

Well if you're clever enough to predict things at its best, then maybe you can do both. Lets say in Day Trading, you're buying cheap then selling high, this cycle is a bit more profitable than Hodling because Hodling is far too long and it makes more time but if the coins arent doing well but you foresee that it has a potential or the product of it is unique the Hodling for it will make you richer than making day trading.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

Definitely holding. If you choose the right coin, not very popular but with a good fundamental, then in one year it can give x50-100 profit. I can not even imagine what a professional you need to be a trader to earn so much for such a time.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

I will choose both of the methods. In fact hodling will become a very good thing if you can choose the coin which still has so many rooms to growth in the future. the fact that the trade will give you a regular income as long as you can try to manage your own trade activity properly.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

holding is only good if the coin you are holding is a good one with real future, low risk, big rewards. and so far i only know of bitcoin that fulfills these conditions. this means i only find day trading a viable option for altcoins.

based on my experience i am making a lot more profit when i trade altcoins in short term only which is why i am going to stick to it, in the end the only important thing is whether you are successful in the strategy that you choose not the strategy that someone else uses. maybe the strategies i use is not good for someone else or vice versa.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:55:54 AM

Day trading for professionals gives a good income, because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile! But if you are not a professional, it is better not to do it. It is better to keep coins and half of the capital in bitcoins!
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

No need to choose because all are possible like they good for invest to earn here OP and if you post that you get bored in long term i think we have different feeling and want so if you like that then do that still i suggest you to hold some as a trader too then actually i only earn here in long term like a few months and not in day trading,Moreover try all ways to earn here that's all i can say
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

Holding any day, This is not to say that day trading has no meaning or value but its just a matter of preference, HOLDING GIVE the coin lots of room to grow as the development team works on improving the coin value overtime, hence attracting more value in the long run
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

I prefer holding because it has many advantages one of them does not require much time to trade. it is suitable for long-term investor type.

spcae to rent
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

I would choose HODLING, because in my opinion it's less exciting and uncomplicated, and brings more profit than DAY TRADING.
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

Just hodling is for newbies and people who are busy with their own job and have no time to give towards crypto but want's be be a part of the expansive economy.
If you really want's to make a profit, has the learning skill and a good liquidity than day trade is the job for you.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

I am a long-term holders and I have been holding some of my tokens for long and some of them more than 1 year now.  Trading is good but you have to know how it works before you can actually makes good money from it.  Trading is very risky and you should learn how to trade before investing.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

Actually to be honest if I want to pick or choose one it would be holding(or HODL) why? today is a sign, a possible sign that bitcoin value and other altcoin will rise to the moon. Which means you money will rise the percentage or double while the market value slowly do its best to make you holders or traders happy. Still to be honest trading and holding is good.
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

Holding is a good deal, but not always profitable, because you don't know if it will grow or contrariwise drop to zero. And day trading may bring to you more profit. Money need to work but not to wait. But you need to be very careful and don't make hasty decision
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

I choose holding because I do not have the skills to day trading, I don't have skills technical analysis. Especially holding for me is a less nervous process that does not require much time.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

Holding is good if the market is bullish, but if the market is slow and is moving sideways then go for day trading. With it you can multiply your coins. I have been using these tactics and been got reasonable success.
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

It all depends on the coins you choose. Some coins are not suitable for day trading, as they do not have high volatility, but in the long-term period they will grow strongly.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

This is touch question !

I personally will choose Day trading (well, actually it is swing trading). In this volatile market of cryptos, if you follow some coin closely and be patient enough, you will surely make money.

If you choose holding, be sure to set an exit rate to avoid bag holding.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: